Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

6/11 New Promo: VIDEO LINK PG39: Discuss here only (Page 4)

Post Reply New Post

Page 4 of 48

Mitrashakti

Goldie

Mitrashakti

Posted: 05 November 2011 at 8:51pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sunaina02

Originally posted by anusarkar

Thanks rechup for the description, but I really do not want Khushi in RM. She should not let him come near her anymore. At least for a while.

I am sorry guys...I know I,m been really hard on Arnav,, but from my pov Khushi is giving him the opportunity to humiliate her repeatedly. Where is the strong Khushi that I admired?

Rechup, could youplease verify how Arnav was reacting ?

Anu i understand why you are saying this but be a little more business minded Smile . If they omit Arhi scenes all together - TRP will drastically fall  LOL
 Sunaina, i guess you are right. I am just disappointed. 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

kitty25mazkachazkasunaina02

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "6/11 New Promo: VIDEO LINK PG39: Discuss here only (Page 4)" in Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

--Sari--

IF-Rockerz

--Sari--

Posted: 05 November 2011 at 8:51pm | IP Logged
Yes, they cannot make all of next week just buaji & Shyamful. Nobody wants to see either one of themDead Maybe they will take Khushi to Anji's room again in the coming days, hopefully this time we will see a smarter Khushi! The one who at least will check the wallsLOL

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

blue11ArnavKhushi1996sun2011Chinu5kitty25anantanant-sia-trina2010-sylph-sunaina02

ArshiLover

Goldie

ArshiLover

Posted: 05 November 2011 at 8:52pm | IP Logged
Do you have any ideas how many lives have you made BETTER?!?!?!?!?

Hugggss hugggss hugggss hugggsss to uuu...HugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHug

Thank you so muchhh for the written update...HugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHug

PLEASE UPLOAD A VIDEOOO IF ANYONE CAN!!!!!!!!!!!! Please Please PleaseEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

Khushi (EmbarrassedArshiLoverEmbarrassed)

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

ipkknd8ArnavKhushi1996Juicee_Sushie-sia---sumana13--trina2010rechupsunaina02

rechup

IF-Rockerz

rechup

Posted: 05 November 2011 at 8:53pm | IP Logged
After watching the promo I think that there are high chances for arnav to know it soon that Khushi is getting married.
Lets wait n see the impact of new emotion in him
CVs are moving in the right direction

Edited by rechup - 05 November 2011 at 8:55pm

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

kunjikuttyArnavKhushi1996sun2011Chinu5Juicee_Sushiekitty25-sia-bfunofbb123S.Stephy--sumana13--trina2010momma1128sbk2sunaina02

DCgirl

Goldie

DCgirl

Posted: 05 November 2011 at 8:54pm | IP Logged
TFS
Injuring ring finger... Very unoriginal and predictable! However, it's such a relief, story seems to be moving forward with good speed. I'm happy with this promo, can't wait for the video link :)

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

ArnavKhushi1996sun2011Juicee_Sushiekitty25Infofantrina2010

sbk2

IF-Sizzlerz

sbk2

Posted: 05 November 2011 at 8:56pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by rechup

After watching the promo I think that there are high chance for arnav to know it soon that Khushi is getting married.

Yes, it will be interesting to see if the creatives show that angle.
I do hope they show Khushi showing a bit of an attitude to Arnav. The fiesty Khushi needs to make a comeback!

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

kitty25sun2011Juicee_Sushierechuptrina2010

rechup

IF-Rockerz

rechup

Posted: 05 November 2011 at 8:58pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sbk2

After watching the promo I think that there are high chance for arnav to know it soon that Khushi is getting married.

Yes, it will be interesting to see if the creatives show that angle.
I do hope they show Khushi showing a bit of an attitude to Arnav. The fiesty Khushi needs to make a comeback!
Yup I too want khushi to show some attitude towards him
I want her to blurt it out that she is gonna get married

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

kunjikuttykitty25sun2011Juicee_Sushie--sumana13--trina2010

sunaina02

IF-Stunnerz

sunaina02

Posted: 05 November 2011 at 8:58pm | IP Logged

After watching the promo I think that there are high chances for arnav to know it soon that Khushi is getting married.
I also want to see a really really jealous Arnav and to those who want see Arnav suffering and tormented - jeaolusy does make you suffer

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

kitty25shaam91sun2011Juicee_SushieS.Stephytrina2010rechupInfofan

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.