Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

6/11 New Promo: VIDEO LINK PG39: Discuss here only (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 48

Mitrashakti

Goldie

Mitrashakti

Posted: 05 November 2011 at 8:43pm | IP Logged
Thanks rechup for the description, but I really do not want Khushi in RM. She should not let him come near her anymore. At least for a while.

I am sorry guys...I know I,m been really hard on Arnav,, but from my pov Khushi is giving him the opportunity to humiliate her repeatedly. Where is the strong Khushi that I admired?

Rechup, could youplease verify how Arnav was reacting ?

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

craziefanrechuptrina2010

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "6/11 New Promo: VIDEO LINK PG39: Discuss here only (Page 3)" in Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

--Sari--

IF-Rockerz

--Sari--

Posted: 05 November 2011 at 8:43pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sunaina02

Also a question to the rich man - " is providing first-aid to the middle class girl - a rich mans duty or hobby ?"LOL

Rich man ko koyi farak nahi padta, that is why he is bandaging a tiny little woundLOL

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

twinkle90ArnavKhushi1996KHUSHIASRChinu5anantanantS.Stephy--sumana13--trina2010-sylph-sunaina02

rechup

IF-Rockerz

rechup

Posted: 05 November 2011 at 8:44pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mahi0809

Originally posted by rechup

Originally posted by mahi0809

The 1st defeat of Shyam... he can't even get engaged to Khushi properly... I guess this promo is meant to show that even though evil seems boundless there is a higher power watching over which will intervene... and get the right couple together, no wonder its said that matches are made in heaven.

Poor Shyamu... when he will turn to put the ring in Khushi's finger he will get such a pleasant surprise... uska mu soojh jaaye ga!!Evil Smile

I'm sooo HAPPY!!!... Looking for ArHi moments next week now... My mood totally lifted!

Thanks for sharing the promo!

Hey Plzz edit ur title and put in words like: Discuss here only!
U r right
In the promo they symbolically wanted to show that Shyam is the looser n at the auspicious time Arnav put bandage on her finger, they wanted to indicate that ArHi are made for each other.
Very nice promo
The pain was visible on the eyes of Khushi n Arnav
BTW changed the titleSmile

Thats gr8 rechup!!... btw whats your name yaar?... this promo totally made my day...lol night!!!
Some body post the vid asap!!
My name is RashmiSmile n urs?
I was thinking of skipping one week but the promo made my day, so wont miss it, one eventful week is waiting for us
I'm so happy

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

kunjikuttyArnavKhushi1996KHUSHIASRanantananttrina2010smitarsbk2

-AquaMermaiden-

IF-Stunnerz

-AquaMermaiden-

Posted: 05 November 2011 at 8:45pm | IP Logged

Also a question to the rich man - " is providing first-aid to the middle class girl - a rich mans duty or hobby ?"LOL

Hun, pyar deewana hota hai mastana hota hai, haven't you heard. Besides, the guy is getting another chance to touch her... when does Arnav ever miss out on that opportunity...even if he's super mad if given the chance he'll still touch her even if its in anger... banda bahut physical hai in Khushi's case!

The following 17 member(s) liked the above post:

twinkle90gilgameshArnavKhushi1996serendipity235Juicee_Sushieshaam91sun2011Chinu5-sia-S.Stephysmitarnewmoon2011--sumana13--trina2010--Sari--sugar_babesunaina02

rechup

IF-Rockerz

rechup

Posted: 05 November 2011 at 8:46pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by anusarkar

Thanks rechup for the description, but I really do not want Khushi in RM. She should not let him come near her anymore. At least for a while.

I am sorry guys...I know I,m been really hard on Arnav,, but from my pov Khushi is giving him the opportunity to humiliate her repeatedly. Where is the strong Khushi that I admired?

Actually I too wanted him to realise her importance in his life by staying away from her.
Arnav was looking concerned n painful n was also sharing an eyelock while she was looking hurt

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

kunjikuttysun2011Mitrashaktitrina2010--Sari--sbk2

sunaina02

IF-Stunnerz

sunaina02

Posted: 05 November 2011 at 8:47pm | IP Logged

Anu i understand why you are saying this but be a little more business minded Smile . If they omit Arhi scenes all together - TRP will drastically fall  LOL

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

ArnavKhushi1996sun2011Chinu5Juicee_SushieMitrashakti-sia-S.StephySam_KaShianInfofanrechup--sumana13----Sari--trina2010-AquaMermaiden-

alice54

Goldie

alice54

Posted: 05 November 2011 at 8:48pm | IP Logged
thanks yaar this truly made my sunday morning and the depressing moments between them

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

trina2010

rechup

IF-Rockerz

rechup

Posted: 05 November 2011 at 8:49pm | IP Logged

Anu i understand why you are saying this but be a little more business minded Smile . If they omit Arhi scenes all together - TRP will drastically fall  LOL
Agree with u, its all TRP game and the CVs will never want this show out of the tRP charts
Only one way to increase TRPs are giving more n more ArHi scenes
They know that nobody are watching this to see Shyam n buajiLOL

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

kunjikuttysun2011Juicee_SushieanantanantNidsubh007

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.