Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

6/11 New Promo: VIDEO LINK PG39: Discuss here only - Page 3

rechup thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
This content was originally posted by-anusarkar

Thanks rechup for the description, but I really do not want Khushi in RM. She should not let him come near her anymore. At least for a while.

I am sorry guys...I know I,m been really hard on Arnav,, but from my pov Khushi is giving him the opportunity to humiliate her repeatedly. Where is the strong Khushi that I admired?

Rechup, could youplease verify how Arnav was reacting ?

Actually I too wanted him to realise her importance in his life by staying away from her.
Arnav was looking concerned n painful n was also sharing an eyelock while she was looking hurt

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sunaina02 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by-anusarkar

Thanks rechup for the description, but I really do not want Khushi in RM. She should not let him come near her anymore. At least for a while.

I am sorry guys...I know I,m been really hard on Arnav,, but from my pov Khushi is giving him the opportunity to humiliate her repeatedly. Where is the strong Khushi that I admired?

Rechup, could youplease verify how Arnav was reacting ?

Anu i understand why you are saying this but be a little more business minded 😊 . If they omit Arhi scenes all together - TRP will drastically fall  πŸ˜†
alice54 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
thanks yaar this truly made my sunday morning and the depressing moments between them
rechup thumbnail
This content was originally posted by-sunaina02

Anu i understand why you are saying this but be a little more business minded 😊 . If they omit Arhi scenes all together - TRP will drastically fall  πŸ˜†

Agree with u, its all TRP game and the CVs will never want this show out of the tRP charts
Only one way to increase TRPs are giving more n more ArHi scenes
They know that nobody are watching this to see Shyam n buajiπŸ˜†
Mitrashakti thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 6
This content was originally posted by-sunaina02

Sunaina, i guess you are right. I am just disappointed. 
--Sari-- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Yes, they cannot make all of next week just buaji & Shyamful. Nobody wants to see either one of them🀒 Maybe they will take Khushi to Anji's room again in the coming days, hopefully this time we will see a smarter Khushi! The one who at least will check the wallsπŸ˜†
ArshiLover thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5
Do you have any ideas how many lives have you made BETTER?!?!?!?!?

Hugggss hugggss hugggss hugggsss to uuu...πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—

Thank you so muchhh for the written update...πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—

PLEASE UPLOAD A VIDEOOO IF ANYONE CAN!!!!!!!!!!!! Please Please Please😳😳

Khushi (😳ArshiLover😳)
rechup thumbnail
After watching the promo I think that there are high chances for arnav to know it soon that Khushi is getting married.
Lets wait n see the impact of new emotion in him
CVs are moving in the right direction
Edited by rechup - 12 years ago
DCgirl thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
TFS
Injuring ring finger... Very unoriginal and predictable! However, it's such a relief, story seems to be moving forward with good speed. I'm happy with this promo, can't wait for the video link :)
sbk2 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by-rechup

After watching the promo I think that there are high chance for arnav to know it soon that Khushi is getting married.

Lets wait n see the impact of new emotion in him

Yes, it will be interesting to see if the creatives show that angle.
I do hope they show Khushi showing a bit of an attitude to Arnav. The fiesty Khushi needs to make a comeback!