Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Anisha_91 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: mahi0809

The 1st defeat of Shyam... he can't even get engaged to Khushi properly...Khushi milna toh duur ki baat, uski aik finger bhi nahi mili🀣🀣... I guess this promo is meant to show that even though evil seems boundless there is still a higher power watching over which will intervene... and get/unite the right couple together, no wonder its said that matches are made in heaven.

Poor Shyamu... when he will turn to put the ring in Khushi's finger he will get such a pleasant surprise... uska mu soojh jaaye ga!!😈... and I will Laugh... IN YOUR FACE SHYAMLESS!!

I'm sooo HAPPY!!!... Looking for ArHi moments next week now... My mood totally lifted!

Thanks for sharing the promo!

Hey Plzz edit ur title and put in words like: Discuss here only!

Mahii beautifully said!! And i totally agree with you. x
rechup thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: sunaina02

TFS 😊
Oh So Khushi is letting Arnav tie  bandage on her finger 😲
Strange - isnt she supposed to hate him and slap him πŸ˜•

Khushi was not angry but was sharing a painful look while he was shown concerned at her injury
She was supposed to do that but mohabat door jane na deπŸ˜†
Edited by rechup - 12 years ago
ArshForEver thumbnail
i wonder if arnav knows about khushi's engagement in that scene. well i cant wait to see it. great news, thx for sharing.
Chimpsy thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Am so happy, but I hope she's not bullied by ASR again. It's too painful to watch...
sunaina02 thumbnail
Also a question to the rich man - " is providing first-aid to the middle class girl - a rich mans duty or hobby ?"πŸ˜†
-SilverAngel- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: rechup

U r right
In the promo they symbolically wanted to show that Shyam is the looser n at the auspicious time Arnav put bandage on her finger, they wanted to indicate that ArHi are made for each other.
Very nice promo
The pain was visible on the eyes of Khushi n Arnav
BTW changed the title😊

Thats gr8 rechup!!... btw whats your name yaar?... this promo totally made my day...lol night!!!
Some body post the vid asap!!
Mitrashakti thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 6
Thanks rechup for the description, but I really do not want Khushi in RM. She should not let him come near her anymore. At least for a while.

I am sorry guys...I know I,m been really hard on Arnav,, but from my pov Khushi is giving him the opportunity to humiliate her repeatedly. Where is the strong Khushi that I admired?

Rechup, could youplease verify how Arnav was reacting ?
--Sari-- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Also a question to the rich man - " is providing first-aid to the middle class girl - a rich mans duty or hobby ?"πŸ˜†

Rich man ko koyi farak nahi padta, that is why he is bandaging a tiny little woundπŸ˜†
rechup thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: mahi0809

Thats gr8 rechup!!... btw whats your name yaar?... this promo totally made my day...lol night!!!
Some body post the vid asap!!

My name is Rashmi😊 n urs?
I was thinking of skipping one week but the promo made my day, so wont miss it, one eventful week is waiting for us
I'm so happy
-SilverAngel- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Hun, pyar deewana hota hai mastana hota hai, haven't you heard. Besides, the guy is getting another chance to touch her... when does Arnav ever miss out on that opportunity...even if he's super mad if given the chance he'll still touch her even if its in anger... banda bahut physical hai in Khushi's case!