is it kareena with prem or tushar??

kareena's fan thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago
Guys who do u think is gonna get married to RJ kareena?????? who will be the lucky man Prem or Tushar?????? 😊 Edited by kareena's fan - 19 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

maida09 thumbnail

hey ppl i was thinkin i mean i like tushar alot but i dunno y...preme seems to b a better match for kareena..i mean think bout it....tushar likes kareena because of her voice and the way she talks to ppl-thats how he fell in luv wit her but prem...he knows kareena better than n e one n likes her for who she is... thought tehy both jus realized htey luv her..i think tushar does NOT desrve her becasue he is JUSt begining to realize her good qualities even though she had tried 4 so long to show tehm to hem...yet here we hve prem who kareena is never different round! If u had to pik from teh guy u had a crush on n ur best frend who uv known 4 a long time n has stuk by u htrough thik n thin, who wud U pik????

My answer: Prem 

Kareena's World thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Prem!!!!!!!!!!!!!

❤️

ruchu thumbnail
 Noooooooooooo, she should marry TUSHAR, TUSHAR and no one but TUSHAR
niyati_patel thumbnail

tushar and only tushar......

maida09 as u said tushar only love kareena 's voise and the way she talk to people...i must say u are wrong or u never understood what they wanted to show...tushar loved her thinking towards life ...her feeling ...and thoughts about life and everymattre ...he did not love her voice or her talking way....he loved her without even to care how she looked...and that was the only reason he was going out with pammi ......if he only loved her voice he would never go out with that fatty....pinni....

and one more thing tushar also like mrs sood....cuzz of her kindness and the way she is...and he is also falling in love with mrs sood....

prem is nice but he is a best friend and should remain as best friend....

anonmember thumbnail
I just hope the show stays funny and light-hearted.
chweetweety thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I want kareena and prem remain best friends always and kareena should marry Tushar...😆
-misha thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
pppppprrrrrrrrrrrreeeeeeeeeeemmmmmmmmmm 😆
dkdisha thumbnail

i want kareena and prem to be best buddies thats it. i want her to end up with Tushar

Jessi 😊

na420 thumbnail

PREM n KAREENA- Cutest Couple ever 😊