Forever Valentine.. An important note on page 3

Posted: 12 years ago
Guys Hello! I really adore Virman like the way you do.. So thought of coming up with a creation dedicating to them.. Thats a part of the story coming up.. I will not be stretching it as a fiction.. But will complete the story in several updates.. Will continue with it depending on your feedback.. Heres a part.. Hope you guys enjoy reading it..

A midnight party on the shore.. Hearts dancing on the rythm of life,, no holding back.. Cry out your pain amidst crowd yet no one listens.. The volume of the beats is so high that yorr scream loses its way before it can reach the ears.. I have known this for quite a long time now-- He muttered standing near the window which has been kept wide open to witness the holy matrimony of the handsome night and the moon who's shining off in her beautiful silver attire.. The waves playing the favourite melody of the bride..

His eyes on the lookout of someone he has desired.. Someone who seems to be his forever wish..

Virat!-- A voice called out..
What!? I have a sound pair of ears .. You need not shout out as if your girlfriend just jumped off the Eiffel tower..

Yeah right! Thats why you took more than twenty minutes now to response my voice-- Kabir told with clear offence in his voice..

Virat:: What! You got to be kidding me man..

Kabir:: unfortunately its a NO.

Virat:: Achcha chal aab sorry bol raha hoon.. Toh tu mamla rafa dafa kar ( ok since now I am apologizing to you, cut off the arguement)

Kabir:: look pal, its not about apology.. You have been stressing yorself for quite a long time now..

Virat:: Arre nehi reh baba.. I was just painting a wild imagination on the canvas of my mind..

Kabir:: And what's that?

Virat:: Soch ' One cool happening club in LA!' who on earth would mind owning a night club in the city of Angels?!

Kabir:: I definately won't..

Virat:: Exactly.. I'll talk to Viren vai.. Why not launch a venture which actually includes fun!

Kabir:: cast aside the business.. And lets set the floor on fire.. Bauhat der se hum upar hain.. Party toh shuru bhi ho gayi hogi..

Virat:: Mujhe kyun bol raha hain.. Conversation toh tune hi shuru ki thi..

Kabir:: Aab chal..

He followed his (Kabir) way keeping the fear unanswered and unmet..

<font size="5">New update: Conflict -on page 2</font>
Edited by sarah_zeen - 12 years ago
Nice start, really like it, and i like how you included the bit where Virat wants to open a club in LA, at least there's something similar between the character and Kushal himself๐Ÿ˜†
Originally posted by Kokila11

Nice start, really like it, and i like how you included the bit where Virat wants to open a club in LA, at least there's something similar between the character and Kushal himself๐Ÿ˜†

thank you.. Your appreciation will help me to progress with the story.. Thanks..
Hey sejal! You did? Thank you very much.. Please continue posting your feedback.. Your appreciation will be my driving force..Edited by sarah_zeen - 12 years ago
Hey i loved it๐Ÿ˜Š
write more nd pls PM me nxt time!
Originally posted by lazzz

Hey i loved it๐Ÿ˜Š
<div></div>write more nd pls PM me nxt time!

heii sure lazz.. Thanks a lot.. Your appreciation means to me more than I can ever express.. I'll pm you for sure.. ๐Ÿ˜Š
hey hun awesome start
do pm me

Hello guys! A little bit more of Forever Valentine.. Hope it worth your time..๐Ÿ˜Š

..Conflict..

The sun was radiating it's tempting glow.. The golden laces of the warm bed covering sat on his bare chest accentuating his chocolatte complexion.. He had been sleeping for past 12 hours.. Last night the party had been very lousy.. By the time he reached home his energy died down.. And it took him a good 12 hours to fuel his stamina..

In a comfy noon I prefer to shower
 while taking sips of my favourite beer,,
 persuading my core
 grieves and regrets will be forgone..

He came out of the bathroom wrapping a towel around his waist, showing off his perfectly worked on physique..He stood standstill in front of the mirror..

-"Hello stunner! you smoking HOT! Even I couldn't resist!"

He turned around in haste----It's HER!!

- You are holy right!

-What made this inhumane heart think of me today?-- doubt giving in to anger in his voice..

-Today?! C'mon I have been around since eons.. Its you who seems to be too busy to have a look around..

-Huh! Don't you toy with me! I'm a human of flesh and blood.. Enough of your 'hide n seek'! I quit!..

-Thats what I don't want you to do..--she left..

Bareness sinking in him..

Please do comment.. your appreciations will fuel me up to write further..๐Ÿ˜Š

Edited by sarah_zeen - 12 years ago
interesting...pls pm me wen u update...
Originally posted by ashred12

interesting...pls pm me wen u update...

Heii ashred.. sure.. You'll get pm.. ๐Ÿ˜Š