•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 19 years ago

this is my favorite part by the way if anyone cares...lol...enjoy

Why did Ethan tell me to be always keep Saanjh happy, Ishan asked himself, as he took off his shirt. I just met the guy. Why would he say something so deep like that? Does he know something that I don't? Searching his room for a clean t-shirt to go to sleep in, Ishan thought, well I don't mind keeping her happy. She's a sweet girl.

How would you know Ishan? You just met her yesterday. For all you know, she is spreading rumors about you behind your back. Maybe she's telling people what a loser you are and how she hates taking care of you.

Saanjh wouldn't do that. She isn't that type. She's too sweet and nice.

Oh well, you would obviously think that as you are falling in love with her.

I am not falling in love with her, Ishan thought falling on to his bed.

Oh sure. That's why you thought you were the luckiest guy on the face of the earth when you were holding her hand. That's why you were so disappointed when she let go of your hand. That's why...

Oh shut up. I didn't even realize I was holding her hand. It just happened.

Sure it did. Or maybe this is love at first sight perhaps?

"Yea that would have made much more sense if I could bloody see," Ishan said a bit angrily. Covering his face with a pillow, he muttered, "Great, now I am talking to myself. And out loud on top of that."

haha dats so funny.. its so qt.. nice 
😆 😆 😆 nice twist...
keep going...lol...i love it...

why soooooooooo short?!!!!!!!

very romantic though,lol😉

Originally posted by neelam8

Ishan said a bit angrily. Covering his face with a pillow, he muttered, "Great, now I am talking to myself. And out loud on top of that."

😆 😆