CID

India-Forums

~~ !! Happy Birthday Chinnu !! ~~

-Twinkles- IF-Sizzlerz
-Twinkles-
-Twinkles-

Posted: 05 November 2011 at 12:44pm | IP Logged
Hello everyone...  Big smile

here we join again on the occasion of one of our dearest friend's birthday  ...Big smile she's one of a sweet , warm , innocent little dear friend of us all ...Embarrassed this is the second time we are celebrating her Birthday so lets wish CHINNU  A very Happy birthday and wish her to keep celebrating her Birthdays with us in the many more years to come  ...   Hug

May this Birthday be the Happiest one ever for you ...  Hug wish you with all the happiness , peace and success ...  ApproveKeep smiling and keep updating us with many many more Mooyakham shops Wink 

just have a look at the quiz taken by your friends...  Tongue 

From Aditi (Aditi couldn't take part in the quiz , as she's out of town , by the time I sent her my chinnu birthday quiz she already leftLOL , so before leaving she said to me to convey her wishes on behalf of herBig smile)

Cake...

Wishing you all the great things in life, hope this day will bring you an extra share of all that makes you happiest. 

Once again... 

Hope you will enjoy your day...Big smileBig smile

From Purnima Big smile

1. Since how long you know chinnu...?? Big smile--ermm Ermm i think its been more than 1 & 1/2 years Big smileBig smile 

2) what you like about her ?? Day Dreaming-- Big smileBig smileshe is a wonderful & sweet person& ofcourse yes a creative person Big smile as a CID fan she comes across as one of the most knowledgeable CID fan Big smileBig smile 

3) what's chinnu nick name...??--LOL VE Vanishing Expert

4)  Apart from CID forum & FC ..where else u can find chinnu Wink--- LOLCreations Gallery Big smileBig smile wats its name Confused Mahookyam galleryLOL

5) what will you like to gift chinnu ?? Big smile-Ermm if possible one meeting with CID team Embarrassed LOL also giving her an oppurtunity to pull some1's cheeks WinkWink

LOL
6) According to you which is chinnu's favorite CID moment ...? why do u think so ? Cool--- Ermm LOL...no idea abt it ...LOL

7) What's chiinu favorite game ...LOL--- haila Shocked now dats something i am clueless abt it ConfusedLOL sowie LOL

8) One song you would like to sing for chinnu ? LOL--- TongueTongue since its bday quiz... LOL... the ever popular LOLLOL "Happy Birthday to you, Happy Birthday to you 
Baar baar din ye aaye, baar baar dil ye gaaye Tu jiye hazaaron saal, ye meri hai aarzoo Happy Birthday to you

9) Any question you would like to ask chinnu on her birthday ?  Wink
LOL... dats intresting LOLLOL so my questionLOL
How wud be ur dream bday celebration wud be?Wink LOL

LOL

10) your birthday message to chinnu??

Embarrassed

wish u a very Happy Birthday Big smileBig smile...Have a rocking bday ...Njooy ur special day Big smileBig smile... Have  a wonderful & successful year & life ahead

From Visrom Big smile

1. Since how long you know chinnu...?? Big smile
Since June 2010

2) what you like about her ?? Day Dreaming
She's an admirer of duo (esp Daya)...so she's a bird of my feather who understands my craziness. Wink

3) what's chinnu nick name...??
I don't know.

4)  Apart from CID forum & FC ..where else u can find chinnu Wink
Mytho forum and Siggie shop.

5) what will you like to gift chinnu ?? Big smile
A big photo of Daya. 

6) According to you which is chinnu's favorite CID moment ...? why do u think so ? Cool
Not really sure...but any scene where Daya is seen in full glory. Say the Behrupiya scene where he walks back to bureau.

7) What's chiinu favorite game ...LOL
No idea.

8) One song you would like to sing for chinnu ? LOL

If you get a chance to dance with Daya in JDJ, which song will you choose?

10) your birthday message to chinnu?? Embarrassed
 Happy Birthday and have a great year ahead...make lots of siggies and keep adoring Daya. Hug

From Bhavana

Umm ... quite a long time  now I guess Tongue ... 

Her creations !! she's fab with photoshop ... apart from that I like her's sense of humour Smile

3) what's chinnu nick name...?? Chinnu itself seems like a nickname LOL ... dunno about the others Tongue

Huh ... !! not tough ... Avatar and Signature shop ..!! and at times in the mytho forums Smile

Anything she asks for (as long as it's something I can get hold of LOL )

6) According to you which is chinnu's favorite CID moment ...? why do u think so ?  Cool
umm ... DOn't know ... maybe any Daya moment !!

She's the GOTW queen on IF LOL ... maybe antakshari ...

LOL LOL ... socha nahi Tongue

Wha are the answers for all the questions I answered wrong LOL

Nothing specific ... god bless ya with tons of memorable moments and happiness ... keep smiling and take care Smile

From Mitali Big smile

1. Since how long you know chinnu...?? Big smile From the day I joined CID forum i.e., 26th June 2010 as she was very active then. She was the first one who sent me a p.m. and she is my first net friend.

2) what you like about her ?? Day Dreaming Her creativity. She is exceptionally good in making siggies. 

3) what's chinnu nick name...?? CDG Big smile There r some more. LOL LOL

4)  Apart from CID forum & FC ..where else u can find chinnu Wink Her gallery and mytho forum

5) what will you like to gift chinnu ?? Big smile A collection of her favourite episodes of CID. I want to arrange a meeting with her too. Big smile

6) According to you which is chinnu's favorite CID moment ...?  Cool I think there are many. 

7) What's chiinu's favorite game ...LOL May be cricket. I received a call from her just after India won the world cup. She was so excited. I think she likes word games too.

8) One song you would like to sing for chinnu ? LOL "Happy birthday to u" Party

9) Any question you would like to ask chinnu on her birthday ?  WinkNo, no questions.

10) your birthday message to chinnu?? Embarrassed Many happy returns of the day...Hope your birthday blossoms into lots of dreams come true!  Hug

From Shagnika Big smile

Since the time she is on IF. We were not the best of friends, but surely she was among the very few with whom i chatted on phone sometimes..Smile Miss those days !

She is very frank as a person I feel. Moreover, we share our common love for Srk and CID of course ! I love how she calls Daya sir "bubbly" and talks about pulling his cheeks. LOL Thats the first thing that comes to my mind when I think of her !Tongue And last but not the least, her creations are just so WOW ! I love them to the core and wish she could give me lessons on them TongueLOL

Well, i suppose chinnu in itself is a nickname ! LOLTongue

I suppose any in any 
Pirates of the Caribbean forums or Harry Potter forums as well at times LOLBig smile. A Johnny Depp or SRK forum wont be a bad option either !

I wish i could make as good creations as her and surprise her with it !LOLAnyways, I have a T-shirt with SRK's picture and autograph on it. Its very precious to me ..very close to my heart. If I could, i would have gifted her such a t-shirt ! Smile

6) According to you which is chinnu's favorite CID moment ...? why do u think so ? Cool
Thats tough to guess actually ! My list itself is so long ! LOL If i am to select just one, then may be the "Hum bhi to tumhare dost hain" scene from Man on the bus ! Thats my favourite, so may be hers too..Tongue

Any ABC game !!TongueLOL

LOL
Wanna be my Chammak CHallo?TongueLOL

I dont know what to ask !! Umm... If given a chance, what gift would you take with you when you meet Daya sir for the first time...? Day Dreaming

keep smiling. You seriously look very cute with that "bubbly" smile of urs. Wink I miss those days when you were always on IF(just as i used to be as well )... Nevertheless, your presence is surely entertainng ! Keep loving CID and SRK and have a wonderful life ahead. Wish you all the happiness, success and good health for you for all your life. Smile Thank you for being a part of IF family Hug
From Monika

1. Since how long you know chinnu...?? Big smile since last one year Big smile

2) what you like about her ?? Day Dreaming her straight forwardness and clear thoughts...her stories and creationsBig smileBig smile

3) what's chinnu nick name...?? on FC its "CDG - Chinnu d Gr8" named by me only and on forum its chinya i guess TongueTongue

4)  Apart from CID forum & FC ..where else u can find chinnu Wink on her gallery "Mayookham" (became her permanent  adda) Wink LOLLOL, "GOTW thread", CID Members' B'day thread LOLLOLLOL

5) what will you like to gift chinnu ?? Big smile meeting with daya sir where she can pull his cheeks...Embarrassed.her fav. dream..LOLLOLLOL

6) According to you which is chinnu's favorite CID moment ...? why do u think so ? Cool i guess she likes older cases and  there are many from asha's era cases... right now i can recall only few fav. scenes "duo buying dyper, daya sir's death bed scene, the episode in which daya sir is flirting with the hotel's receptionist & the kerala episode coz we discussed alot on that especially on pulling cheeks mission" LOLLOLLOL 

7) What's chiinu favorite game ...LOL connecting words & cricket TongueTongue

8) One song you would like to sing for chinnu ? LOL "mera dil bhi kitna paagal hai ye pyaar to tumse karta hai" (she always writes "paakal instead of paagal" LOLLOLLOL) its her fav. song Big smileBig smile

9) Any question you would like to ask chinnu on her birthday ?  Wink y don't u reply on my msgs...LOLLOLLOL

10) your birthday message to chinnu?? Embarrassed god bless you dear... may all your dreams come true... and "silence is not always gold" LOLLOLLOL there are people who care for you wanna talk to u.. and this silence is not good for them...Big smile ..  

From Subha Big smile

Since how long you know chinnu...?? Big smile
Since I joined the forumBig smile

what you like about her ?? Day Dreaming
Chinnu di's sweet nature, and the creativity she possesses when it comes to making the wonderful photoshop creationsStar 

what's chinnu nick name...??
CDG(Chinnu d great).She's often addressed by this name in fan clubTongueBig smile

Apart from CID forum & FC ..where else u can find chinnu Wink
Mayookham Gallery(where she posts the wonderful creations made by her)Star

what will you like to gift chinnu ?? Big smile
A trip to sets of cid,so as to meet the team,especially trioStarBig smile

According to you which is chinnu's favorite CID moment ...? why do u think so ? Cool
It would be all the duo/trio moments.To be specific,it could be the 'dost to hum bhi hain tumhare' dialogue abhijeet sir days to Daya sir(from case of man on the bus) or the trio singing song together.Big smile.Since in these,the trio's/duo's great bonding is evident.

What's chiinu favorite game ...LOL
Maybe,jumbled words 

One song you would like to sing for chinnu ? LOL
Since its chinnu di's birthday,I would like to sing "happy birthday to you" songBig smileLOL

your birthday message to chinnu?? Embarrassed
PartyWishing you a very happy birthday,filled with lots of happiness and joy!May this birthday bring even more happiness,success and good luck!Party
 From Twinkle LOL

I use to read her posts as a silent member , never knew about her existence in particular , but used to enjoy reading her posts ... after joining IF I started knowing chinnu as chinnu, though in the beginning I though her to be one of the strict moderators who are called Dazzlers thenLOL sheere dheere I started knowing the differences and in the meant time I think we have known each other better - she was the first one to send me a pm and buddy request Tongue

2. what you like about her ?? Day Dreaming
Her genuine and strait forward frank nature which I always like ... next its her taste of creativity ...  Tongue

3. what's chinnu nick name...??
cute bubbly  Big smile Tongue LOL

4 Apart from CID forum & FC ..where else u can find chinnu Wink
Avataar and Signature Shop Mayookham Gallery Heart Mythological forum too

5 what will you like to gift chinnu ?? Big smile
A huge collection of her cute bubbly's pictures... she understands it better LOL

6 According to you which is chinnu's favorite CID moment ...? why do u think so ? Cool
any scene which has a good story , good direction and atleast TRIO in it , especially Daya Sir Embarrassed

7. What's chiinu favorite game ...LOL
Different types of Word games , she regularly posts on the forum LOL

8. One song you would like to sing for chinnu ? LOL
there are many songs for each situation , but there's one line which I always sing whenever chinnu comes to my mind - " Googly woogly wush wush " LOL

9 Any question you would like to ask chinnu on her birthday ?  
If you still remember , you have celebrated you birthday last year in a unique way , can I expect for it even this year too ??Wink

Wish you the happiest birthday ever ,Hug may God Bless you with what ever you wish for , I wish you to celebrate with us many more Happy birthdays in the many more years to come Big smile
From Neeme Big smile

1. Since how long you know chinnu...?? 
Form The Start of My journey On IF..Tongue

She is very Sweat and helpful person Smile. She is not an attitude girl.

C ji Wink

This  time she is not avalible on CID forum and Fc even LOLLOL..If we found her there even then Thats a big thing in these daysTongue

If I can, then I wil Try That She will meat with Daya Sir on her Birthday.Big smile

All Moments Where Daya Sir Is present..Those Are Her Favorite Moments in CID..Daya is Her Favorite Actor In CID..Thats y.

Cricket I guess Tongue

Kssi Roz Tum Sa Mulaqat Ho ge..Mager Kab najana yah bersat ho ge Tongue i hope Thats Not too filmy LOLLOL

If u get a Chance to meat with One and only DAYA Wink...Then what Will be First Words u wil say to him??? Other Than Hello or Hii

HEY Chinnu Wishing U A Very Very Happy Birthday Dear Big smile..May Ur Day will Fullfills with Happiness and Joy Blushing..And may u Get all What u want Tongue.. i m Happy that i have A Frend Like You on IFSmile. Be happy Dear AlwaysBig smile..My ALL Best wishes are with You..Smile

Hope u had a nice time reading the quiz... so now what's waiting for ... lets begin with the party Party

here comes the cake 

now time for some snacks Tongue

Starters 

Mixed vegetable soup 

all of chinnu's favorites - aloo tikka , choola tikka and paneer tikkaBig smile

the main

non veg - Chicken Biryani Tongue

fish curry 

Veg biryani Tongue

Pulao

Desserts Tongue

Enjoy...!!Dancing

Edited by twinklelovesCID - 05 November 2011 at 1:05pm

The following 18 member(s) liked the above post:

BhavanabHasini_smileAkshay.$ara_$hachisherdilaliaditya_crazymallikaBaluSabaah..Aditi_97Shagnikadebasree04neemeCharu21-purnima-astonishChiinnum_kal2011monika21

deepika102 IF-Sizzlerz
deepika102
deepika102

Posted: 05 November 2011 at 12:48pm | IP Logged
Birthday Glitter Graphics and Scraps for Orkut, Myspace, Facebook, Hi5, Tagged

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sherdilaliChiinnu

debasree04 IF-Sizzlerz
debasree04
debasree04

Crazy Creative Minion

Posted: 05 November 2011 at 12:56pm | IP Logged

Happy Birthday Chinnu Party

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sherdilaliSabaah..Chiinnu

sherdilali IF-Dazzler
sherdilali
sherdilali

Posted: 05 November 2011 at 1:11pm | IP Logged
BAAR  BAAR DIN YE AAYE
BAAR BAAR DIL YE GAYE

TU JIYE HAZARON SAAL
YE MERI HE AARZOO

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU
MAY YOU LIVE LONG

Sabaah..Chiinnu

Hasini_smile Goldie
Hasini_smile
Hasini_smile

Posted: 05 November 2011 at 1:14pm | IP Logged
Wish u a very Happy Birthday ChinnuParty
May your birthday be filled with smiles, sunshine, love, and laughter.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Chiinnu

aditya_crazy IF-Dazzler
aditya_crazy
aditya_crazy

Posted: 05 November 2011 at 1:46pm | IP Logged
Many More Happy Returns of the day Chinnu!!!!
Enjoy your day!!!!

Edited by aditya_crazy - 06 November 2011 at 12:00am

sherdilaliChiinnu

$ara_$hachi IF-Dazzler
$ara_$hachi
$ara_$hachi

Posted: 05 November 2011 at 7:12pm | IP Logged

sherdilaliChiinnu

Chiinnu IF-Sizzlerz
Chiinnu
Chiinnu

Posted: 05 November 2011 at 8:48pm | IP Logged
Awww...cho chweet of you!!!!! EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

I am so happy to see you all...love it !!!! HugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHug

I will reply in detail to all the questions soon...

Thank you so much my FCians and CIDiands for the B'day wish...

My treat !!!! This evening !!!!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

sherdilali-Twinkles-monika21neeme

Go to top