Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

FF:- Saathi Re(updated) part-15- page 79 9th feb (Page 82)

Post Reply New Post

Page 82 of 86

Jammona

Jammona

Posted: 09 February 2012 at 6:07pm | IP Logged
Clap Shaina this is outstanding, mavellous and excellent to the greatest level. I love the emotions you have touched in each character.

Genious that what you are

I was crying for Ahem's pain, being the eldest and yet having to prove himself at every point since childhood was very painful and especially to be compared to your cousin brother.

At the same time he needed to learn not to blame all his faults on other, his parents yes but Gopi and so far as you have revealed Jigar.

Jigar too seems to be too proud and that's highly due to Ahem's parents

What you have in store would be greater and am eagerly waiting like a huge fan and please pm me.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "FF:- Saathi Re(updated) part-15- page 79 9th feb (Page 82)" in Saath Nibhaana Saathiya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-Eris-

IF-Stunnerz

-Eris-

Posted: 09 February 2012 at 7:27pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the pm. This umang is pathetic i just wish dhaval was rich to rub it in his face. Why dint rashi support ahem? I wish she had overcome everything to support him. Love that ahem feels inferior to jigar. That s treat for me. Really nice. I wanna c koki s reaction now towards gopi .cant wait to see the love stories start and yes the flashback as well

BeingRahma

BeingRahma

Posted: 09 February 2012 at 7:48pm | IP Logged
I just came across this FF and it's wonderful, very well written! Thumbs Up

plz pm me too, im quite new here Smile

-Sweetzo.Tuhi-

IF-Rockerz

-Sweetzo.Tuhi-

Posted: 09 February 2012 at 10:08pm | IP Logged
ClapFabulous update shaina Clap

thanks... for the pmSmile

munnihyderabad

Cool Viewbie

munnihyderabad

Posted: 10 February 2012 at 12:13am | IP Logged
shaina dear...awesome and brilliant update
 u made the whole update out of one scene... OMG that's amazingly brilliant...

- aww man my heart went out to Ahem...poor guy... aww Ahem Modi...u r not alone i stand by u - ur internet gopi..is always there for u Ahemji...Wink

-i hate this jigar causing so much pain and hurt to Ahem Modi

- So gopi is technically not a family member...so she can help him and talk to him...

- i hated umang and anitha.. but poor kinjal... but she was not really happy in marrying  him... so lets hope someone better comes for her...ohh dhaval is still thereLOL

- will wait for the flashback of Modi Brothers...hope u show the fault on jigar and not Ahem...plz plz plz...

- ohh man wait a minute,...now gopi is engaged to Ahem... how will she marry jigar... that's not my problem that's shaina's problem she will deal with itWink

thanks for the pm  and a big barney Hug from my side

Edited by munnihyderabad - 10 February 2012 at 12:14am

lovv

lovv

Posted: 10 February 2012 at 12:32am | IP Logged
its so saad ep... wen ahem z gng 2 think abt gopi...

tina_1234

IF-Sizzlerz

tina_1234

Posted: 10 February 2012 at 3:44am | IP Logged
nyc chapter..felt bad for ahem...

shajnaii

shajnaii

Posted: 10 February 2012 at 4:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shaina.sharma

Originally posted by shajnaii

woww darling...u did a superb job

but when i read this, i felt really sad to see Ahem's condition...i almost cried..its soo painful...Ahem being isolated from the family..

i hope in the next update, he will get someone to believe him..i want that to be gopi...

lve ya

thanks dear...so sweet of u...but i know their not much as the whole update is of just one scene..

he he...what did i tell u...i said that i wil make people hate ahem modi and later wil make everyone cry for him...so the crying part started...

well well dont worry ur wish wil be completed and also a twist...so gopi wil trust him...but what happens next is the final twist...

dearie...when i was ready the episode, i was imagining Ahem...Oh God...seriously my eyes were teary...i felt that Gopi was carefully observing Ahem and what he  was going through to get a place in the family...i noticed that in so many incidents happend in the story...

so it makes me to believe that Gopi will help him secretly...

im so restless to seee twists in ur next update dear...

Clap

Post Reply New Post

Go to top