Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

FF:- Saathi Re(updated) part-15- page 79 9th feb (Page 80)

Post Reply New Post

Page 80 of 86

Kavya.S

IF-Dazzler

Kavya.S

Posted: 09 February 2012 at 11:07am | IP Logged
shaina that was brilliant dear...
so finally the truth is out about ahem and gopi and about their past
and umang breaks the marriage and his sister's engagement well he kinda did the right thing
coz by this way the arrogant ahem modi will learn...
but kinda felt bad when everyone was blaming him...
maybe now koki will get to know what happened between ahem and gopi...
so ahem is banished...i guess only gopi will help him then he will realize what she is...
shaina loved the update dear...once again fantastic jobClap

Edited by sks21 - 09 February 2012 at 9:07pm

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "FF:- Saathi Re(updated) part-15- page 79 9th feb (Page 80)" in Saath Nibhaana Saathiya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

shajnaii

shajnaii

Posted: 09 February 2012 at 11:27am | IP Logged
woww darling...u did a superb job

but when i read this, i felt really sad to see Ahem's condition...i almost cried..its soo painful...Ahem being isolated from the family..

i hope in the next update, he will get someone to believe him..i want that to be gopi...

lve ya

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

shaina.sharma

AngelicDesires

IF-Sizzlerz

AngelicDesires

Posted: 09 February 2012 at 11:30am | IP Logged
Reserved...

shaina.sharma

IF-Dazzler

shaina.sharma

Posted: 09 February 2012 at 11:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shajnaii

woww darling...u did a superb job

but when i read this, i felt really sad to see Ahem's condition...i almost cried..its soo painful...Ahem being isolated from the family..

i hope in the next update, he will get someone to believe him..i want that to be gopi...

lve ya

thanks dear...so sweet of u...but i know their not much as the whole update is of just one scene..

he he...what did i tell u...i said that i wil make people hate ahem modi and later wil make everyone cry for him...so the crying part started...

well well dont worry ur wish wil be completed and also a twist...so gopi wil trust him...but what happens next is the final twist...

shajnaii

navyab

IF-Rockerz

navyab

Posted: 09 February 2012 at 11:48am | IP Logged
Hey Shaina...wonderful & emotional part...

Ahem has been going thru so much from childhood...how come the parents missed it...felt bad for him...but incomparision to what he puts others thru not sure if his pain can be cared for !!!

Ahem even after everything still says Gopi loves me & UR taking it away from me...did he not even think for a moment what it will do to her...after all that he was getting engaged to another girl !!!

Jigar being so rude is actually a suprise !!! not sure what he has???

Suprise part was Gopi not supporting Ahem & Rashi supporting him !!!

Shaina , waiting for the next part Smile

shaina.sharma

shaina.sharma

IF-Dazzler

shaina.sharma

Posted: 09 February 2012 at 11:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by CHIKA784

RES

*EDITED*

yayy im first!Dancing

OMG Shaina, this was a pleasant surprise,you updating!Wink

OMG poor Ahem, i actuallyy felt bad for him but compared to what Gopi went through, i think its enough, awww this Jigar VS Ahem fight is so sad, Ahem is so conflicted and confusing in this FF, after reading the part about Ahem and the dog in your updates, im getting a SMALL soft corner for this Ahem! Ouch Haha Jiggie hit him though!! :P

I can't believe Raashi left him, thats just so sad and emotional!Cry

And argh Anita and Umang are such jerks, i feel sorry for the Kinjal in here! :(

I hope Gopi come to support Ahem, i actually feel so bad for him!Embarrassed

Thanks for the PM and update soon!Hug

ha u firist..get ready maggi wil kill u...then dont come to me...
ha ha as u have req so sweetly on yesterday for the writers to write something so i wrote this .

he he...what to do..afterall he is the hero..i have to start making him good...so now the crying stream started...its just the begining...

in the coming stages..all will hold buckets after reading updates..LOL

yes i agree that ahem dint went through anything what gopi did...so the real thing is now the conflict begins

like wil ahem deserve the real hate as kinjal said due to of his insecurites or the sufferings are good for him...

the real battle is going to begin now for gohems as wil gopi should go to jigar or ahem...

yeah at present its very conflicting characters but dont worry once the next update is done all confusion wil go and new one wil appearLOL

yeah rashi leaving ahem is imp as now ahem modi is vulnerable and wil see the world as it is

wll gopi wil do support him..but what happens next is the twist.

-JollyJabeen-

shaina.sharma

IF-Dazzler

shaina.sharma

Posted: 09 February 2012 at 11:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by navyab

Hey Shaina...wonderful & emotional part...

Ahem has been going thru so much from childhood...how come the parents missed it...felt bad for him...but incomparision to what he puts others thru not sure if his pain can be cared for !!!

Ahem even after everything still says Gopi loves me & UR taking it away from me...did he not even think for a moment what it will do to her...after all that he was getting engaged to another girl !!!

Jigar being so rude is actually a suprise !!! not sure what he has???

Suprise part was Gopi not supporting Ahem & Rashi supporting him !!!

Shaina , waiting for the next part Smile

ha ha thanks navyab...yes i agree its bit emotional...

well now the real dilema begins ass we are going to the innner world of ahem modi..so after knowing his story...wil he shoudl be forgiven or he should be punised is a tough job to decide

this decision is vital as it wil decide who wil gopi go with..does she deserve jigar or ahem..

i know pepple wil say she desrves jigar but after a 7 or 8 updates i wil be asking this again and then the real war starts..

yes the way ahem blurts out his relatin not even thinking about her future shows his insensitivity and careless behaviour...so wil he over come that...we have to see..

ha ha dont worry mystery of modi brothers wil be reavelated..its been too late actually...

well we all know gopi wil do support him but what happens next is suspense.Wink

Usma55

Goldie

Usma55

Posted: 09 February 2012 at 11:58am | IP Logged
Love it
I think Koki should ask rashi what happened between ahem and gopi and Koki should feel said and shocked about it and question ahem

shaina.sharma

Post Reply New Post

Go to top