Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

FF:- Saathi Re(updated) part-15- page 79 9th feb (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 86

uamaz

Goldie

uamaz

Posted: 05 November 2011 at 1:43pm | IP Logged
Brilliant ... after Milan I did not expect anything less from you and what I got was fabulous!!! Big smile

Thank you, can't wait for your next update (hope its soon LOL

Please PM me

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

sam990hana_yshaina.sharma-JollyJabeen-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "FF:- Saathi Re(updated) part-15- page 79 9th feb (Page 3)" in Saath Nibhaana Saathiya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

SublimeSanaya

IF-Sizzlerz

SublimeSanaya

Posted: 05 November 2011 at 1:57pm | IP Logged

welcome back babez ... was starting to miss u ...

i am already liking it yaar ... Aham Modi do think high of himself Wink... wont blame him ..a after all he is the Aham Modi ... 

Love the inner voice ... so much to look forward toWink Embarrassed...

oh oh Aham and the phone is another hot topic altogetherWink LOL... 

arre wa Aham toh bohot hi romantic nikala .. or is it how he makes sure Anita stays out of his hair ... wht ever it is .. am already liking this cheesy Aham ...

so Anita always say i love u and aham never says it back ... so he isnt saying the golden words .. wonder why ... 

oh so Aham has chosen anita to be his lawfully wedded wife as she is show case material .. arre wa .. tht it self is an insult to her ... and of course for her hots ... bad Mr.Modi WinkLOL

"Life is never perfect ahem!!" -- her words .. who is this person disturbing himWink ... I am guessing it be Gopi .. will see as the story resolves ... so there is a past to this Aham Modi tht u have no intention to bring forward now ... ok ok will wait until u think it is right .. seems u have a new plot for usWink ... 

Kinjal ... too seems to be nice .. well will see  how she turns out to be ... and kash i had a brother like tht ... i would have emptied his bank account by now .LOL..

jijar seems to be different ... more responsible than Aham ... i was starting wonder was i reading the right ff ..lol ... but got to say seriously love this AhamWink ...

oh urmila and rashi are related to Aham ... not bad ... 

Aham calling his mum a lady hitler ... wow .. tht it self shows how different ur Aham is ... elder dil ... oh so koki is happy in marrying offWink Aham ... well another twist ...

wow .. tht character are bit different .. but am loving the change .. Aham is responsible now tht is the best part .. he seems to be more of jijar than Aham modi ... but doesnt believe in true love .. sad .. but hope some one would change tht some day EmbarrassedWink ... 

Anita is insure of a certain someone .. well wht is the story behind yaar .. will wait and watch ...

loved the way tht u have ended up the update ... i am already interested to know wht u are up to ... it sounds wonderful dr ...

A strict loving high socity mother
a strict disciplaned father
a sweet loving kaka, kaki
a lovable sister and cousin
a friend and caring rashi
a plotting mami...
and a would be patner----

and all i have to say is ...

I AHEM MODI and this wil be my story...

love the new Aham Modi .. he seems to be a nice guy .. though arrogant ... i guess as he she it runs in the family ..

well dr u have been capable to make me interested in this new ff .. so i guess i am stuck with another ff ... glad i am .Wink... btw nice start .. wht else can i expect from the great writer of milanWink LOL

Clap wonderful start and continue soon dr ... desperate t know about his past Wink... once again thanx sugar .. for being so sweet to share ur imagination with us .. btw i am ready for another ride in ur train of thoughts (imagination ) ... hope the ride isnt bumpy Wink... one advice to myself .. sit tight and wait and watch ... i know u are going to surprise us ... hope u do ... 

welcome back sugar .. so see u around babez 

-  -badra 

Edited by 143badra - 05 November 2011 at 1:59pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

sam990kaka.lghana_yshaina.sharma-JollyJabeen-

shruthi2010

IF-Rockerz

shruthi2010

Posted: 05 November 2011 at 2:01pm | IP Logged
superb. i loved the freeze sections. just cant wait to see the development of the story. the mystery of gopi ...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sam990hana_yshaina.sharma

hana_y

IF-Dazzler

hana_y

Posted: 05 November 2011 at 2:26pm | IP Logged
thank shaina for coming back with new ff it very nice  update soon

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sam990shaina.sharma

Jammona

Jammona

Posted: 05 November 2011 at 3:31pm | IP Logged
Shania what can I say I love Milan and still reads it and now you are excelling yourself with a wonderful beginning to a wonderful story. Love it loads and eagerly craving for more so please don't let this fan of yours wait for long.Clap

Edited by kamjal - 05 November 2011 at 3:32pm

sam990shaina.sharma

S696_sehru

IF-Sizzlerz

S696_sehru

Posted: 05 November 2011 at 4:37pm | IP Logged
Reading ur ff first one word super Clap really liked the first pm me whenever u update Smile

sam990shaina.sharma

savvi

savvi

Posted: 05 November 2011 at 4:47pm | IP Logged
welcome back babe,,,,,,,,,,           i never expected that u will give us a shocking and breathless ff...  still i am also reading ur milan ff's...

i am really wondering do u have a brain there or some magic mirror(its a compliment),  i mean how can u think so much and so different...   i just loved th efirst part...   really cool, ahem dikra with anitha and gopi entering and hitler dad...  and rashi as a friend...   baap re baap ... really wonderful...  

I have a small request shaina...  pls give us updates by friday night or saturday to keep us busy with the gohem and stay in connected with saathiya since we dont get see on weekends...

thanks once again for giving us wonderrful ff

sam990shaina.sharma

Traxy101

Goldie

Traxy101

Posted: 05 November 2011 at 5:08pm | IP Logged
Nice start

sam990shaina.sharma

Post Reply New Post

Go to top