Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shaina.sharma thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: uamaz

Brilliant ... after Milan I did not expect anything less from you and what I got was fabulous!!! πŸ˜ƒ

Thank you, can't wait for your next update (hope its soon πŸ˜†) 

Please PM me

ohh thank god uamaz.. i am saved then.πŸ˜†

thanks a lot dear...

well the next update u do know..my regular..friday night of course.

Nihira-fan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
beautiful concept!!!please update soon!!
magss24 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
hey shaina.. congrats for your new ff.πŸ‘.. n sorry for commenting so lateπŸ˜”...tat was a promising start for your new ff... it seems to be different.. n cant wait for the next update since it is gonna be gopi's entryπŸ˜‰...
shaina.sharma thumbnail

welcome back babez ... was starting to miss u ...

well missed u too..well ur side comments and cracks a lot actually

i am already liking it yaar ... Aham Modi do think high of himself πŸ˜‰... wont blame him ..a after all he is the Aham Modi ... 

u wil be really suprised how much high he thinks of himself...if i wil be successful to potray him correctly then half of the readers wil be ready to kill him for sure..

Love the inner voice ... so much to look forward toπŸ˜‰ 😳...

ha yup its a new fashion of introducing...i want ahem to narrate his story himself u knowl...movie type.

oh oh Aham and the phone is another hot topic altogetherπŸ˜‰ πŸ˜†... 

what to do...i got addicted to his phone more than him...dont worry the phone wont disturb u from now on..

arre wa Aham toh bohot hi romantic nikala .. or is it how he makes sure Anita stays out of his hair ... wht ever it is .. am already liking this cheesy Aham ...

u are right...he is romantic and very cheesy...one minute u wil love him like mad and the next second u want to throw him from a tall building.

so Anita always say i love u and aham never says it back ... so he isnt saying the golden words .. wonder why ... 

U wil know why...simple no mystery..because he dont belive in love

oh so Aham has chosen anita to be his lawfully wedded wife as she is show case material .. arre wa .. tht it self is an insult to her ... and of course for her hots ... bad Mr.Modi πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

there u got it...Mr.modi..can be really bad

"Life is never perfect ahem!!" -- her words .. who is this person disturbing himπŸ˜‰ ... I am guessing it be Gopi .. will see as the story resolves ... so there is a past to this Aham Modi tht u have no intention to bring forward now ... ok ok will wait until u think it is right .. seems u have a new plot for usπŸ˜‰ ... 

dont worry the past wil begin in the coming update..but still in a dilema wheter to mix the past and present or carry on only with the past..

Kinjal ... too seems to be nice .. well will see  how she turns out to be ... and kash i had a brother like tht ... i would have emptied his bank account by now .πŸ˜†..

Me too...πŸ˜†

jijar seems to be different ... more responsible than Aham ... i was starting wonder was i reading the right ff ..lol ... but got to say seriously love this AhamπŸ˜‰ ...

Yup jigar is more responsilble and the perfect type...well u wil see how he wil be after he steps into mm.

oh urmila and rashi are related to Aham ... not bad ... what to do..i cant leave rashi.anywhere and got addicted to rahem after milan..

Aham calling his mum a lady hitler ... wow .. tht it self shows how different ur Aham is ... elder dil ... oh so koki is happy in marrying offπŸ˜‰ Aham ... well another twist ...

yes i deliberately made him say that so that everyone knows that ahem is not a mama boy here..enough of his yes mom dialouge..he wil onloy say ...no mom now.

wow .. tht character are bit different .. but am loving the change .. Aham is responsible now tht is the best part .. he seems to be more of jijar than Aham modi ... but doesnt believe in true love .. sad .. but hope some one would change tht some day πŸ˜³πŸ˜‰ ...

it wil change dont worry afterall what the love story is for.. 

Anita is insure of a certain someone .. well wht is the story behind yaar .. will wait and watch ...

do wait and watch for sure.

loved the way tht u have ended up the update ... i am already interested to know wht u are up to ... it sounds wonderful dr ...

A strict loving high socity mother
a strict disciplaned father
a sweet loving kaka, kaki
a lovable sister and cousin
a friend and caring rashi
a plotting mami...
and a would be patner----

and all i have to say is ...

I AHEM MODI and this wil be my story...

love the new Aham Modi .. he seems to be a nice guy .. though arrogant ... i guess as he she it runs in the family ..

Nice guy...u wil see how nice he wil be..i agree he is nice but the defintion of nice is a bit different for him

well dr u have been capable to make me interested in this new ff .. so i guess i am stuck with another ff ... glad i am .πŸ˜‰... btw nice start .. wht else can i expect from the great writer of milanπŸ˜‰ πŸ˜†

thank god..finally the critiser have given a positvie comment for me..glad for that..aafterall i have to keep the expectations of the milan right.

πŸ‘ wonderful start and continue soon dr ... desperate t know about his past πŸ˜‰... once again thanx sugar .. for being so sweet to share ur imagination with us .. btw i am ready for another ride in ur train of thoughts (imagination ) ... hope the ride isnt bumpy πŸ˜‰... one advice to myself .. sit tight and wait and watch ... i know u are going to surprise us ... hope u do ... 

welcome back sugar .. so see u around babez 

thanks mano..u have to wait until tomorrwo u know my regular update shcedule..the pleasure is all mine to share it wiht u. i cant give u a smooth ride for sure..therw will be a huge twists nd turns which everyone wants so stay tight.

planning to do suprise u all...hope to get suceed

shaina.. 

shaina.sharma thumbnail

Originally posted by: shruthi2010

superb. i loved the freeze sections. just cant wait to see the development of the story. the mystery of gopi ...

thanks..i love the freezes too. the mystery wil start from tomorrow.

shaina.sharma thumbnail
Originally posted by: hanaGoHem

thank shaina for coming back with new ff it very nice  update soon

thanks hana gohem..tomorrow i wil give ur update for sure.

shaina.sharma thumbnail
Originally posted by: kamjal

Shania what can I say I love Milan and still reads it and now you are excelling yourself with a wonderful beginning to a wonderful story. Love it loads and eagerly craving for more so please don't let this fan of yours wait for long.πŸ‘

thanks kamjal..i am reading ur ff too. what a gem she is..right..when are u going to update.?

ha ha i wil try my level best not to keep wating..tomorrow for sure.

shaina.sharma thumbnail
Originally posted by: S696_sehreen

Reading ur ff first one word super πŸ‘ really liked the first pm me whenever u update πŸ˜Š

thanks sehreen..yeah i wil pm u for sure.

shaina.sharma thumbnail
Originally posted by: savvi

welcome back babe,,,,,,,,,,           i never expected that u will give us a shocking and breathless ff...  still i am also reading ur milan ff's...

i am really wondering do u have a brain there or some magic mirror(its a compliment),  i mean how can u think so much and so different...   i just loved th efirst part...   really cool, ahem dikra with anitha and gopi entering and hitler dad...  and rashi as a friend...   baap re baap ... really wonderful...  

I have a small request shaina...  pls give us updates by friday night or saturday to keep us busy with the gohem and stay in connected with saathiya since we dont get see on weekends...

thanks once again for giving us wonderrful ff

hai savvi ben..ha ha so i shocked u..good good. i am glad u loved it.

ha ha dont worry i understand its a compliment..well to think of it...maybe its because of u guys i am doing my best to impress u all.

he he yup i got bored with sns the brooidng ahem , strict mother, dumb father, stupid gopi..so i changed everyone...

everyone to opposite..its for a refreshment.. in mind..

dont worry savi ben..i always do update on fridays only...so no need to ask..i wil do as u say.

shaina.sharma thumbnail

Originally posted by: Traxy101

Nice start

thanks traxy..

Originally posted by: cute7

Very nice update. πŸ‘ πŸ˜ƒ

thanks.cute...

Originally posted by: vaishali667

wow! superb update do conitune soon

thanks vaishalli..i wil catch tomorrow