Zing Magazine!!

Posted: 12 years ago
Guys hp u all kno dat in d new edition HARSHAD has been mentioned!! Just wanted all d HCians 2 ask 4 his interview along wid his photoshoot😍!! But don kno we will get it or not!! But i was really upset 2 see d vulglar nd 80%nude photos of sum popular actors in d new edition!! Hp if we get HC alsoo, we get him wid his simple nd chocolaty looked photos nd not all dose so called sexy photos which won't amaze any1 of us!! I kno sum ppl will find it shocking dat i (d besharam)🤣 is telling it, but on a serious note seeing him a bit of shirtless in one epi does gives me happiness but not more dan dat wen i see him get compared wid all d oder so called hot actors nd find him d most decent, simple nd yet a very popular actor who is ruling soo many girls' hearts❤️!! dere is no comparison of my innocent nd decent HC!!!! plsss ppl, comment 4 his interview!!! Nd dis topic has not been meant 2 bash any member or question any actor's pics, i was just sharing wid all of u dat hw decent HC still is aftr 6 years nd actually doesn't need 2 sell his decency or use his hot looks 2 attract publicity👏!!!!!! Luvvv him nd respect him even more!!! HARSHAD CHOPRA rocks👍🏼

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Siddhi- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
but how to comment or vote for his interview
payal just go 2 d topic of zing magazine in d home pg of IF or FB nd comment 4 his interview nd photoshoot, though aftr seeing d pics of d new edition i m quite hesitant 2 ask 4 a photoshoot😔!! but no worries, it's dere personal matter, let us keep asking 4 HC😍!! plsss payal do it!!
cute00ish thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
please can anyone say where harshad name is mentioned 
imean page no

Originally posted by: cute00ish

please can anyone say where harshad name is mentioned 

imean page no

4got bout d pg numbr but he was on d 6th position of not liking his costar🤣!!!!! 
KhatamKahani thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I browsed through the scans.  Kritika Karma brought up an important point about Imagine vs. Star Plus and Colors, which I think is relevant to Dharampatni as well.  

LOL at Karan Tacker calling the consummation scenes ridiculous. (By the way, whoever is in charge of the layout for that segment?  What the hell? It's horrible and confusing.)

As for the magazine.  I have no issues with the pictures or the photoshoot.. My issue is in how the whole magazine is put together.  I've done a better job in my college intro course, if I do say so myself. 😆   And I wasn't even the most creative or best in that department.  Probably would've been one of the last ones on a ranking list. 🤢
Edited by likarsh - 12 years ago
Marvel-freak thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
I havent looked at it 😳 

Lik wat does kritika say?
KhatamKahani thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I can't copy and paste. I'm too lazy to type it up.🤢  She's asked about KMH 2 and its lack of TRPs, and she says they were able to experiment. Then she was asked if perhaps the channel was the problem, maybe it would've fared differently on SP, Colors, Zee.

She says SP would have never allowed them to them to do a youth love story, and would've turned it into a family drama.  And Colors would've made it into a regressive concept.  Every channel has it own set of rules and aren't willing to experiment with a different genre.

http://www.zingmag.com/2011/november/page-13.html#

I honestly don't believe we would've gotten the show we've gotten so far on Star Plus.  We would've been crying Saas Bahu way before this week. 😆
Edited by likarsh - 12 years ago
Marvel-freak thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
LOOOL, Well lets hope Mohan's track arrives at our door step soon 😆 Mohans track was the main track anyway!
pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: likarsh

I can't copy and paste. I'm too lazy to type it up.🤢  She's asked about KMH 2 and its lack of TRPs, and she says they were able to experiment. Then she was asked if perhaps the channel was the problem, maybe it would've fared differently on SP, Colors, Zee.

She says SP would have never allowed them to them to do a youth love story, and would've turned it into a family drama.  And Colors would've made it into a regressive concept.  Every channel has it own set of rules and aren't willing to experiment with a different genre.

http://www.zingmag.com/2011/november/page-13.html#

I honestly don't believe we would've gotten the show we've gotten so far on Star Plus.  We would've been crying Saas Bahu way before this week. 😆

Well you just given me a reason to read the mag. I'm not fond of the layout and the photo shop on KK even thought she looks beautiful I didn't like it. Very true DP would've only worked on  Imagine or Sony cause they also experiment. One of HC other show on SP not naming  😆 also did a  lot of saas bahu bakwaas too and it was really annoying my patience so I stopped watching regularly. I read people say they don't like it but those shows are very popular. 😆