Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

harshu.sundas

IF-Stunnerz

harshu.sundas

Posted: 05 November 2011 at 11:29am | IP Logged
Guys hp u all kno dat in d new edition HARSHAD has been mentioned!! Just wanted all d HCians 2 ask 4 his interview along wid his photoshootDay Dreaming!! But don kno we will get it or notOuch!! But i was really upset 2 see d vulglar nd 80%nude photos of sum popular actors in d new edition!! Hp if we get HC alsoo, we get him wid his simple nd chocolaty looked photos nd not all dose so called sexy photos which won't amaze any1 of us!! I kno sum ppl will find it shocking dat i (d besharam)ROFL is telling it, but on a serious note seeing him a bit of shirtless in one epi does gives me happiness but not more dan dat wen i see him get compared wid all d oder so called hot actors nd find him d most decent, simple nd yet a very popular actor who is ruling soo many girls' heartsHeart!! dere is no comparison of my innocent nd decent HC!!!! plsss ppl, comment 4 his interview!!! Nd dis topic has not been meant 2 bash any member or question any actor's pics, i was just sharing wid all of u dat hw decent HC still is aftr 6 years nd actually doesn't need 2 sell his decency or use his hot looks 2 attract publicityClap!!!!!! Luvvv him nd respect him even more!!! HARSHAD CHOPRA rocksThumbs Up

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

angel97-Siddhi-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Zing Magazine!!" in Dharampatni forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-Siddhi-

Goldie

-Siddhi-

Posted: 05 November 2011 at 11:39am | IP Logged
but how to comment or vote for his interview

harshu.sundas

IF-Stunnerz

harshu.sundas

Posted: 05 November 2011 at 11:48am | IP Logged
payal just go 2 d topic of zing magazine in d home pg of IF or FB nd comment 4 his interview nd photoshoot, though aftr seeing d pics of d new edition i m quite hesitant 2 ask 4 a photoshootUnhappy!! but no worries, it's dere personal matter, let us keep asking 4 HCDay Dreaming!! plsss payal do it!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Siddhi-

cute00ish

Goldie

cute00ish

Posted: 05 November 2011 at 12:03pm | IP Logged
please can anyone say where harshad name is mentioned 
imean page no

harshu.sundas

IF-Stunnerz

harshu.sundas

Posted: 05 November 2011 at 12:06pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by cute00ish

please can anyone say where harshad name is mentioned 
imean page no
4got bout d pg numbr but he was on d 6th position of not liking his costarOuchROFL!!!!! 

KhatamKahani

IF-Sizzlerz

KhatamKahani

Posted: 05 November 2011 at 12:06pm | IP Logged
I browsed through the scans.  Kritika Karma brought up an important point about Imagine vs. Star Plus and Colors, which I think is relevant to Dharampatni as well.  

LOL at Karan Tacker calling the consummation scenes ridiculous. (By the way, whoever is in charge of the layout for that segment?  What the hell? It's horrible and confusing.)

As for the magazine.  I have no issues with the pictures or the photoshoot.. My issue is in how the whole magazine is put together.  I've done a better job in my college intro course, if I do say so myself. LOL   And I wasn't even the most creative or best in that department.  Probably would've been one of the last ones on a ranking list. Dead

Edited by likarsh - 05 November 2011 at 12:25pm

Marvel-freak

IF-Dazzler

Marvel-freak

Posted: 05 November 2011 at 12:48pm | IP Logged
I havent looked at it Stern Smile 

Lik wat does kritika say?

KhatamKahani

IF-Sizzlerz

KhatamKahani

Posted: 05 November 2011 at 12:58pm | IP Logged
I can't copy and paste. I'm too lazy to type it up.Dead  She's asked about KMH 2 and its lack of TRPs, and she says they were able to experiment. Then she was asked if perhaps the channel was the problem, maybe it would've fared differently on SP, Colors, Zee.

She says SP would have never allowed them to them to do a youth love story, and would've turned it into a family drama.  And Colors would've made it into a regressive concept.  Every channel has it own set of rules and aren't willing to experiment with a different genre.

http://www.zingmag.com/2011/november/page-13.html#

I honestly don't believe we would've gotten the show we've gotten so far on Star Plus.  We would've been crying Saas Bahu way before this week. LOL

Edited by likarsh - 05 November 2011 at 1:02pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

tina2minapyar-ishk

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.