Tuesday ban on UT forum (Page 5)

Post Reply New Post

Page 5 of 5

Page 1 Page 4
Page   of 5

AdorableAnusha

AdorableAnusha

Posted: 08 November 2011 at 10:37am | IP Logged
i think veecha fans want some solid change ..cvs can't fool them with small small things ..LOLright veecha fans Tongue...it would be alot better if cvs show intelligent ichcha ( what am i saying ichcha and brain very less chances LOL)and veer back to same of  2009 ( when he was introduced in the show ) who was sharp, intelligent , strong and could never be fooled easliy who didn't  even support ichcha blindly in her stupid decisions ..who very well knew how to shut mai and dadajee up and get things done in his way ...don't know it will happen ever  again Confusedwill viewers ever see ichcha getting brains and veer strong and intelligent just like when he was introduced in this show Confused

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

SnehapokikyorasyafanM1s5_5unsh1n3PavaniShiny

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Tuesday ban on UT forum (Page 5)" in Uttaran forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

rasyafan

IF-Dazzler

rasyafan

Posted: 08 November 2011 at 12:37pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by lilly2

i think veecha fans want some solid change ..cvs can't fool them with small small things ..LOLright veecha fans Tongue...it would be alot better if cvs show intelligent ichcha ( what am i saying ichcha and brain very less chances LOL)and veer back to same of  2009 ( when he was introduced in the show ) who was sharp, intelligent , strong and could never be fooled easliy who didn't  even support ichcha blindly in her stupid decisions ..who very well knew how to shut mai and dadajee up and get things done in his way ...don't know it will happen ever  again Confusedwill viewers ever see ichcha getting brains and veer strong and intelligent just like when he was introduced in this show Confused

I doubt it LOL

But u never know Wink Big smile

AdorableAnusha

AdorableAnusha

Posted: 08 November 2011 at 12:48pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by rasyafan

Originally posted by lilly2

I doubt it LOL

But u never know Wink Big smile
LOLyeah you never know when anything might happenLOLmiracle and yeah it is doubtful ichcha getting brains Confusedvery less chances LOLbecause she is like this for a long time Sleepyand veer there is a record in uttaran whenever there is another male character introduced cvs kill veer's character ...Sleepypreviously when vansh was there veer mostly use to stare , when satya came again veer's character was killed in comparison to satya , when rathore came  again cvs killed veer's character to outshine rathore ..now Rohit is coming back and we have rathore already there what will cvs do to veerOuch God knows

Edited by lilly2 - 08 November 2011 at 12:58pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

kikyo

kikyo

IF-Dazzler

kikyo

Posted: 09 November 2011 at 7:35am | IP Logged
hmm Good it was Eid i didn't visit IF LOLps i think i should too go on sleep mode from this forum..the show is so negative and the forum is also losing it's charmOuch

Post Reply New Post

Go to top