Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pree1 thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Count ME in!!! Great thought... Its high time that a TV series which reaches millions of homes in India and abroad stop sending such negative message out to its audience... Non-Indians watch this show as well and its not correct to portray negativity in this way... it projects a wrong image of our culture as well!!!
CV's give us something to be proud of and not ashamed of!!!!!

Cheers
Pree
thnkdiffrnt thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
you got it...will refrain for posting tomorrow...
ReallyCool thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Today is mon yaa tue ๐Ÿ˜›Edited by OMG1nitya - 12 years ago
rasyafan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Today Veechha were super duper hit not just their performance but their chemistry was the best in the entire Uttaran episodes  ๐Ÿ‘  ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ โค๏ธ their flirtatious teasing their glances their expressions were outstanding Loved them today. ๐Ÿ˜‰ ๐Ÿ˜† It was thier best peformnce so far Both were so cute esp Veer. 

What a pity Ichchha fans have banned tuesday from posting ๐Ÿคฃ what bad luck AAj ka hi din mila tha ban karne ke liye 

Chalo wait till tommorrow ๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Edited by rasyafan - 12 years ago
AdorableAnusha thumbnail
i think veecha fans want some solid change ..cvs can't fool them with small small things ..๐Ÿ˜†right veecha fans ๐Ÿ˜›...it would be alot better if cvs show intelligent ichcha ( what am i saying ichcha and brain very less chances ๐Ÿ˜†)and veer back to same of  2009 ( when he was introduced in the show ) who was sharp, intelligent , strong and could never be fooled easliy who didn't  even support ichcha blindly in her stupid decisions ..who very well knew how to shut mai and dadajee up and get things done in his way ...don't know it will happen ever  again ๐Ÿ˜•will viewers ever see ichcha getting brains and veer strong and intelligent just like when he was introduced in this show ๐Ÿ˜•
rasyafan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: lilly2

i think veecha fans want some solid change ..cvs can't fool them with small small things ..๐Ÿ˜†right veecha fans ๐Ÿ˜›...it would be alot better if cvs show intelligent ichcha ( what am i saying ichcha and brain very less chances ๐Ÿ˜†)and veer back to same of  2009 ( when he was introduced in the show ) who was sharp, intelligent , strong and could never be fooled easliy who didn't  even support ichcha blindly in her stupid decisions ..who very well knew how to shut mai and dadajee up and get things done in his way ...don't know it will happen ever  again ๐Ÿ˜•will viewers ever see ichcha getting brains and veer strong and intelligent just like when he was introduced in this show ๐Ÿ˜•

I doubt it ๐Ÿ˜†

But u never know ๐Ÿ˜‰ ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
AdorableAnusha thumbnail

Originally posted by: rasyafan

I doubt it ๐Ÿ˜†

But u never know ๐Ÿ˜‰ ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

๐Ÿ˜†yeah you never know when anything might happen๐Ÿ˜†miracle and yeah it is doubtful ichcha getting brains Confusedvery less chances ๐Ÿ˜†because she is like this for a long time ๐Ÿฅฑand veer there is a record in uttaran whenever there is another male character introduced cvs kill veer's character ...๐Ÿฅฑpreviously when vansh was there veer mostly use to stare , when satya came again veer's character was killed in comparison to satya , when rathore came  again cvs killed veer's character to outshine rathore ..now Rohit is coming back and we have rathore already there what will cvs do to veer God knows Edited by lilly2 - 12 years ago
BeautyBabe thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
hmm Good it was Eid i didn't visit IF ๐Ÿ˜†ps i think i should too go on sleep mode from this forum..the show is so negative and the forum is also losing it's charm