Uttaran

India-Forums

Tuesday ban on UT forum

catalan Senior Member
catalan
catalan

Posted: 05 November 2011 at 9:53am | IP Logged
Hi,

I suggetsed that all UT forum members should stop writing anything on UTforum atleast one day to show our protest on utter negativity. 

I thank lisbliss for suggesting Tuesday as the day.

I also thank znursingh, crisps21, veerich23, siyona, veejays, veechafan123, sumali, tiny15  for liking my post.

Can we stop posting inclusing update on Tuesday, 8th November ?

The CVs have shown that a character can go to the extent of
1.loving one person, but got jealous of childhood friend when she got a better  wealthy alliance.
2. Blackmailed and got married to friend's fiancee
3. Manipulated and got the friend married to a drug addict
4. Cheated the first lover and instigated him to kill the friend
5. Stole from own house and in laws house 5 crs to pay to the first lover to keep his mouth shut
6. When the drug addict husband of friend started to become normal and love his wife, instigated his suiside
7.  Lied ( one of the 100+ lies) to every one that she was pregnant with the second lover who she got married through unlawful means
8. Actually slept with the third peson and got pregnant, knowing this fully well continud her lies
9. Leave a one week old daughter with a stranger in an orphanage only to test the third person whether he will accept her without the child.

The another character;
1. Keep sacrifycing for the bad friend irrespective of whatever comes to her
2. She will never listen to her dear mother who toiled day and night s a servant maid to bring up the daughter.
3. Always will do what she wants to do irrespective of the other persons howmuch ever they love her
4. Cheat lover and get her friend marry him and justify that
5. Though dear god father and own mother tells her not to get married to a drug addict, insist that she will marry only him else go out of house
6. Tell 100s of lies to husband including those she she never  reveals to any one.
7. Not listen to her mother but insist that she will take the orphaned   child
8. Not understand the sentiments of in laws or husband but unilaterally take a decision not to get pregnant again
9. Without informing anything to anybody be absent from house and go to feed a new born child.
10. Without keeping up the respect of the in laws family constantly allow Nani to insult her
11. Care only for what she wants to do and not for others.

The third character Nani... Volumes have to be written and this forum page is not enough.

'N" number of forum postings have not reached the attention of the CVs.

Therefore I request all active forum members to restrain and not post anything , not even written update on Tuesdays. Not just this tues day but every tuesday till the show becomes positive.

The positive may be anything... The characters realising their mistakes and request pordan directly or indiectly or atleast become truthful hereafter atleast.

catalan

The following 50 member(s) liked the above post:

cindy_123ancy_lizaammu123kuttysudhaarchusrideviadabalaakanksha.anjumveerich23Snehapoerum_emidivyababusumalinewkqviramshasha74mahmansmadreamz12tina_sharmagajaluhasini79jerry12siyonamoharikafanveejayssunrise35crisps21YaminibandijeffylavanyazJenishazzSnehabrbluedolliesectorIisBlissFunLyfeveil_of_rosesjyotika20kikyoRadhajeesps0114znursinghBella.raju_skyM1s5_5unsh1n3cjs369nb.nehaaliaqueen_of_heartskoolsadhu1000somergasm.Roshini1494

newvee IF-Dazzler
newvee
newvee

Posted: 05 November 2011 at 10:48am | IP Logged
I support u. Clap
sps0114 IF-Dazzler
sps0114
sps0114

Posted: 05 November 2011 at 11:09am | IP Logged
This is a chance for UT IF forum members to show unity for quality storyline/show on TV

On UT forum we all know both Veeya/Rasya even neutral supporters do not agree the way story is going on UT this would be a good step, if the CVS, actors and UT team read whats written on forum...UT team who have taken ideas from the forum 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

veerich23

mrithula Newbie
mrithula
mrithula

Posted: 05 November 2011 at 11:38am | IP Logged
ClapClapClapcome on ppl!!!!!
moharikafan Senior Member
moharikafan
moharikafan

Posted: 05 November 2011 at 12:42pm | IP Logged
Count me in!!!