Kuch Toh Log Kehenge

new promo now extended vers: ASHUTOSH HAS ACCIDENT (Page 8)

Post Reply New Post

Page 8 of 21

...RamonaG....

IF-Sizzlerz

...RamonaG....

Posted: 05 November 2011 at 1:09pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Armu4eva

Originally posted by ramonag

i hope he does that anddd seals her lips with a kissEmbarrassedBlushingDay Dreaming

Oh i will distribute Ladoos n pedas.. if they show them attempting a kiss ...forget the actual thing.. Blushing
me too...lets wait n watchWinkEmbarrassed

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Armu4evayanks28

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "new promo now extended vers: ASHUTOSH HAS ACCIDENT (Page 8)" in Kuch Toh Log Kehenge forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

yanks28

IF-Sizzlerz

yanks28

Posted: 05 November 2011 at 1:11pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by yanks28

OH MY ShockedDead Blushing...I got tipsy just reading this post...LOL Nidhi against a wall and Ashu in an eye lock withher...???? TANU WHAT R U TRYING TO DO????AngrySilly

Oh as if u din imagine.. Ashu PINNING Nidhi against a wall.. even if its out of FRUSTRATION Wink for being so damn exasperating ROFL .. n making his mind corrupt with Neele-Neele thots of her.. ROFL
i hope he does that anddd seals her lips with a kissEmbarrassedBlushingDay Dreaming

*faint* DeadBlushingomggg...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Armu4eva

yanks28

IF-Sizzlerz

yanks28

Posted: 05 November 2011 at 1:14pm | IP Logged

Angry...love...BlushingBlushingBlushing oh and OF COURSE I've imagined this...& other...creative...scenes...Blushing yeah..."Dr. Nidhi Verma...I'm sick and TIRED of seeing you in those hot blue sarees and making me...want you so much...ENOUGHAngryAngry"

Yes.. truly .. ENOUF... Angry .. take them OFF PRONTO AngryEvil Smile ROFL

Nidhi -- Shocked.. Sir.. ye aap kya kya keh rahe hain... if censor boards see poblem.. erm problem ho jaegi... please CON-trol ... 'Milan abhi aadha adhura hai...' ROFL

ShockedBlushingSillyEvil Smile

& Ashu says: Dr. Nidhi Verma...what do u think I do in my cabin all day...think of  you...duhhh...so now that ur here..lets get on with it...Evil SmileWink

Armu4eva

sameera_ori

sameera_ori

Posted: 05 November 2011 at 1:16pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by aekiel

Originally posted by sameera_ori

Originally posted by aekiel

i just saw the promo again and noticed
both nidhi n mallu march out of the hospital in tandem LOL
.Nidhi gets into her car with a defiant look on her faceWink

So we'll have a car race on the roads of Lucknow to see who reaches Dr.Ashutosh first? LOL

ROFL n Doc. A on wheelchair.. with a Chequered Flag... Truly.. F1 has arrived in india ROFL
HAHAHAHA.ROFLROFLROFL...U r grt ArmuLOLLOL...and wat a thought.LOLLOL...and wat sense of humorvROFL...yes i can imagine...Tongue.Ashotosh sitting on thr wheelchair and hilaoing a chequered flag.ShockedLOLLOL...and both of them Nidhi and Malllika in all sports gearLOLWink...giving each other death glaresAngryAngry and revving up the enginesLOLLOL...Nidhi in her Blue santroLOLLOL and Mallika in her Honda cityLOLLOL...wowwClapClap...and they will race who will reach Ashu first..LOLEmbarrassedEmbarrassed...the F1 ppl should learn that even without sports carsLOLLOL...one can be a very good racer koi hamari in dono Ashu ki deewani's se pooche.WinkLOL...and the prize a date with Ashu jisme thr will be adrak ki chaii.LOLEmbarrassed...and a hug from himEmbarrassedLOLWink...yipeee...ClapClap...let tjhe game beginEmbarrassedLOL...

I hope and pray with all my heart for Monish sir to get well soonTongue...hope his pains heals fast..Tongue..

Much as I'd like the Santro to win, the Honda City is obviously capable of more Big smile

I actually like the idea of an F-1 track, you know LOL ...pity no one incorporates it into a female dominated serial.

We could even have either Mallika or Nidhi sprout Shahrukh's famous dialogue from Baazigar incase they loseWink

Even i want to Santro to win..TongueEmbarrassed...hey chalo hum Mallika Bhootni ke car ka tyre puncture kar denEmbarrassedLOLLOL...tab wo kaise jeetegi..WinkLOL...and yes about the famous dialogue ClapStar...haar kar jjetne wale ko baazigar kehte hainEmbarrassedLOL...or maybe if Mallika applies foul means to win the Nidhi can look in her eyes and say...Majhi Satkel from SinghamLOLLOL

...RamonaG....

yanks28

IF-Sizzlerz

yanks28

Posted: 05 November 2011 at 1:17pm | IP Logged

Oh i will distribute Ladoos n pedas.. if they show them attempting a kiss ...forget the actual thing.. Blushing

if only it was allowed...Ouch if it were allowed...it would be a kiss with the highest level of...se**ual tension ....EVER recorded for a TV jodi...I mean...considering Dr. A's...introverted nature and all...Embarrassed...the quiet ones are always dangerous...Evil SmileLOL

...RamonaG....

IF-Sizzlerz

...RamonaG....

Posted: 05 November 2011 at 1:23pm | IP Logged

if only it was allowed...Ouch if it were allowed...it would be a kiss with the highest level of...se**ual tension ....EVER recorded for a TV jodi...I mean...considering Dr. A's...introverted nature and all...Embarrassed...the quiet ones are always dangerous...Evil SmileLOL
it has been shown in des mein nikla hoga chand i think Wink
of course kiss on the cheek is freely shownTongue

Armu4evayanks28

Armu4eva

Coolbie

Armu4eva

Posted: 05 November 2011 at 1:25pm | IP Logged

it has been shown in des mein nikla hoga chand i think Wink
of course kiss on the cheek is freely shownTongue

its shown in Mahi Way n Beitab dil ki tamanna i think.. also RBO with camera tricks.. Wink

-Deepali-yanks28

Armu4eva

Coolbie

Armu4eva

Posted: 05 November 2011 at 1:26pm | IP Logged

Evil Smile

& Ashu says: Dr. Nidhi Verma...what do u think I do in my cabin all day...think of  you...duhhh...so now that ur here..lets get on with it...Evil SmileWink

@bold --- 
Nidhi -- Shocked Embarrassed -- Yeh ladka hai allah.. kaisa hai dewana.. kitna mushkil hai yaro isko samjhana..!! 

yanks28

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Kuch Toh Log Kehenge Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.