Kuch Toh Log Kehenge

new promo now extended vers: ASHUTOSH HAS ACCIDENT (Page 5)

Post Reply New Post

Page 5 of 21

rabzonedge

IF-Sizzlerz

rabzonedge

Posted: 05 November 2011 at 11:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Armu4eva

Originally posted by yanks28

i wonder what injuries they'll show he has...if they're a bit serious...Nidhi ki toh jaan nikal jayegi...she'll be dying to be with him...every single second...and he'll notice...siiighhhDay DreamingHeart

while it will break my heart to see him injured i think he will look hot with a head bandage and say a hand injury... so Wifey goes ballistic tending to him... n as he wont be able to use his hand.. SHE WILL HELP him drink water.. n say his fave adrak chai.. with her OWN HANDS Blushing

dont u think..adrak chai has bcum synonym with ashni's love???Smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Armu4eva...RamonaG....yanks28

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "new promo now extended vers: ASHUTOSH HAS ACCIDENT (Page 5)" in Kuch Toh Log Kehenge forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

yanks28

IF-Sizzlerz

yanks28

Posted: 05 November 2011 at 11:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ramonag

absolutely Nidhi will be unable to leave him alone in this condition...waise bhi she's making every decision with him in her mind so she cant stay away =)
so i guess it will show them closer than the previous Ashutosh getting viral trackBlushing MB said its a great track so hopes are highEmbarrassed

i wonder what injuries they'll show he has...if they're a bit serious...Nidhi ki toh jaan nikal jayegi...she'll be dying to be with him...every single second...and he'll notice...siiighhhDay DreamingHeart
they'll probably show he needs help to walk aroundEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

omggg...that'll be killer...&...not very platonic @ all...I think Dr. A will start to feel something for her now...Day Dreaming

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

...RamonaG....

..-Ayesshhaa-..

IF-Sizzlerz

..-Ayesshhaa-..

Posted: 05 November 2011 at 12:00pm | IP Logged
Ohh interesting
lets see what happens !!

...RamonaG....

rabzonedge

IF-Sizzlerz

rabzonedge

Posted: 05 November 2011 at 12:01pm | IP Logged

absolutely Nidhi will be unable to leave him alone in this condition...waise bhi she's making every decision with him in her mind so she cant stay away =)
so i guess it will show them closer than the previous Ashutosh getting viral trackBlushing MB said its a great track so hopes are highEmbarrassed

they'll probably show he needs help to walk aroundEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

omggg...that'll be killer...&...not very platonic @ all...I think Dr. A will start to feel something for her now...Day Dreaming

not so easily...may b sum soft corner for her..bt nt in rmntc way..rem ashu tellng mallika..he cannot fall in love as he z scared to get hurt once more...Cry...he ll take tym to fall in love...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

...RamonaG....yanks28

...RamonaG....

IF-Sizzlerz

...RamonaG....

Posted: 05 November 2011 at 12:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Armu4eva

while it will break my heart to see him injured i think he will look hot with a head bandage and say a hand injury... so Wifey goes ballistic tending to him... n as he wont be able to use his hand.. SHE WILL HELP him drink water.. n say his fave adrak chai.. with her OWN HANDS Blushing
that sounds ever so Day Dreaming romanticHeart

Armu4evayanks28

Armu4eva

Coolbie

Armu4eva

Posted: 05 November 2011 at 12:09pm | IP Logged
@Ramo/Yanku... stretching on the 'Helping to walk idea' ... imagine.. Nidhi helping Ashu to walk n he kind of is a lil tipsy n about to trip n they kind of come close.. as in.. Nidhi has her back to a wall and Ashu is real close...his hands holding Nidhis for support.. n killer eyelock... n Mallu comes?? Day Dreaming

W O R L D     W A R     I I I 

Edited by Armu4eva - 05 November 2011 at 12:09pm

...RamonaG....yanks28

...RamonaG....

IF-Sizzlerz

...RamonaG....

Posted: 05 November 2011 at 12:11pm | IP Logged
i just saw the promo again and noticed
both nidhi n mallu march out of the hospital in tandem LOL
.Nidhi gets into her car with a defiant look on her faceWink

Armu4eva

aekiel

aekiel

Posted: 05 November 2011 at 12:20pm | IP Logged

i just saw the promo again and noticed
both nidhi n mallu march out of the hospital in tandem LOL
.Nidhi gets into her car with a defiant look on her faceWink

So we'll have a car race on the roads of Lucknow to see who reaches Dr.Ashutosh first? LOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Armu4eva...RamonaG....yanks28rabzonedge

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Kuch Toh Log Kehenge Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.