Kuch Toh Log Kehenge

new promo now extended vers: ASHUTOSH HAS ACCIDENT (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 21

Page 1
Page   of 21
Page 3 Page 21

SHIKHA19

Goldie

SHIKHA19

Posted: 05 November 2011 at 9:24am | IP Logged
Ok so i think its a change in story due to mohnish ji's health ...hmm its ok health comes first ..waiting to see d track n  may be full on mallika n nidhi tashan scenes  WinkTongue

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

justpratirabzonedgeyanks28

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "new promo now extended vers: ASHUTOSH HAS ACCIDENT (Page 2)" in Kuch Toh Log Kehenge forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

yanks28

IF-Sizzlerz

yanks28

Posted: 05 November 2011 at 9:24am | IP Logged
thanks Tanu =D I missed that...get well soon MB... we want our Dr. A up & running =D

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Armu4eva...RamonaG....

...RamonaG....

IF-Sizzlerz

...RamonaG....

Posted: 05 November 2011 at 9:32am | IP Logged

Mb just posted he just finished an 8 hr shooting shift for ktlk so they will deffo show nidhi taking care of him etc lol

Armu4evajustpratiyanks28

Rajinilicious

IF-Stunnerz

Rajinilicious

Posted: 05 November 2011 at 9:40am | IP Logged
ShockedCryCry

...RamonaG....yanks28

Armu4eva

Coolbie

Armu4eva

Posted: 05 November 2011 at 9:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ramonag

Mb just posted he just finished an 8 hr shooting shift for ktlk so they will deffo show nidhi taking care of him etc lol

i m starting to love... tuesdays n wednesdays as we get bestest Ashni track in mid week Embarrassed

aww man .. nidhi is gonna go ballistic thinking n worrying on him. .n aab to saiyan ji ka ghar n bedroom bhi pata hai... kaka... gonna hv to go out to fix the electricity all over again ROFL

rabzonedge...RamonaG....yanks28

yanks28

IF-Sizzlerz

yanks28

Posted: 05 November 2011 at 9:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Armu4eva

i m starting to love... tuesdays n wednesdays as we get bestest Ashni track in mid week Embarrassed

aww man .. nidhi is gonna go ballistic thinking n worrying on him. .n aab to saiyan ji ka ghar n bedroom bhi pata hai... kaka... gonna hv to go out to fix the electricity all over again ROFL

@Ramona: yayyy ...Day Dreaming

@Tanu: OMGGG...i think ghar k sare fuse udd jayenge if AshNi spend too long in that house together...especially the bedroom...I'm sure Kaka will find  various reasons to ...leave AshNi alll aloneee...WinkDancing

Armu4eva...RamonaG....

...RamonaG....

IF-Sizzlerz

...RamonaG....

Posted: 05 November 2011 at 9:52am | IP Logged

Well..mb said the creative team beautifully incorporated his back sprain into the story...so u can guess the rest :p

Armu4evayanks28

Armu4eva

Coolbie

Armu4eva

Posted: 05 November 2011 at 9:54am | IP Logged

Well..mb said the creative team beautifully incorporated his back sprain into the story...so u can guess the rest :p

the term BEAUTY is.. defined for... 'AshNi' n their scenes.. so it has to be a BEAUTIFUL (in MBs terms) and ROMANTIC n FLIRTY (in AshNi fans terms) scene... Wink

@yanku.. tell me about it... already Kaka watched Neel pari..walking out the house when it was dark.. so he mus b adding 1+1 = 2 or maybe more Wink ROFL

justprati...RamonaG....yanks28

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Kuch Toh Log Kehenge Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.