Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rabzonedge thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: Armu4eva

while it will break my heart to see him injured i think he will look hot with a head bandage and say a hand injury... so Wifey goes ballistic tending to him... n as he wont be able to use his hand.. SHE WILL HELP him drink water.. n say his fave adrak chai.. with her OWN HANDS โ˜บ๏ธ

dont u think..adrak chai has bcum synonym with ashni's love???๐Ÿ˜Š

yanks28 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: ramonag

they'll probably show he needs help to walk around๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ

omggg...that'll be killer...&...not very platonic @ all...I think Dr. A will start to feel something for her now...๐Ÿ˜
..-Ayesshhaa-.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Ohh interesting
lets see what happens !!

rabzonedge thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: yanks28

omggg...that'll be killer...&...not very platonic @ all...I think Dr. A will start to feel something for her now...๐Ÿ˜

not so easily...may b sum soft corner for her..bt nt in rmntc way..rem ashu tellng mallika..he cannot fall in love as he z scared to get hurt once more...๐Ÿ˜ญ...he ll take tym to fall in love...

RamonaG thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 9

while it will break my heart to see him injured i think he will look hot with a head bandage and say a hand injury... so Wifey goes ballistic tending to him... n as he wont be able to use his hand.. SHE WILL HELP him drink water.. n say his fave adrak chai.. with her OWN HANDS โ˜บ๏ธ

that sounds ever so ๐Ÿ˜ romanticโค๏ธ
Armu4eva thumbnail
@Ramo/Yanku... stretching on the 'Helping to walk idea' ... imagine.. Nidhi helping Ashu to walk n he kind of is a lil tipsy n about to trip n they kind of come close.. as in.. Nidhi has her back to a wall and Ashu is real close...his hands holding Nidhis for support.. n killer eyelock... n Mallu comes?? ๐Ÿ˜

W O R L D     W A R     I I I 
Edited by Armu4eva - 12 years ago
RamonaG thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 9
i just saw the promo again and noticed
both nidhi n mallu march out of the hospital in tandem ๐Ÿ˜†
.Nidhi gets into her car with a defiant look on her face๐Ÿ˜‰
aekiel thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 14 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: ramonag

i just saw the promo again and noticed

both nidhi n mallu march out of the hospital in tandem ๐Ÿ˜†
.Nidhi gets into her car with a defiant look on her face๐Ÿ˜‰

So we'll have a car race on the roads of Lucknow to see who reaches Dr.Ashutosh first? ๐Ÿ˜†
Armu4eva thumbnail
Originally posted by: aekiel

So we'll have a car race on the roads of Lucknow to see who reaches Dr.Ashutosh first? ๐Ÿ˜†

๐Ÿคฃ n Doc. A on wheelchair.. with a Chequered Flag... Truly.. F1 has arrived in india ๐Ÿคฃ
yanks28 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

Eid Mubarak Tanu...EID MUBARAK โ˜บ๏ธโ˜บ๏ธโ˜บ๏ธ I hope the creatives are reading...๐Ÿ˜ƒ