Dharampatni
Dharampatni

India-Forums

Mohan's Dream!

Jaz1990 IF-Rockerz
Jaz1990
Jaz1990

Posted: 05 November 2011 at 5:53am | IP Logged
Mohan wants to become something big, he wants to have his own business, big house, his own car. Will he also bring about a social change ? For example the treatment of women in different households.

Soaps1 IF-Stunnerz
Soaps1
Soaps1

Posted: 05 November 2011 at 5:54am | IP Logged
As per concept he is suppose to but the way show is going now dunno Sleepy
Jaz1990 IF-Rockerz
Jaz1990
Jaz1990

Posted: 05 November 2011 at 5:59am | IP Logged
As per HC's interview his track should hopefully start soon
harshu.sundas IF-Stunnerz
harshu.sundas
harshu.sundas

Posted: 05 November 2011 at 7:12am | IP Logged
as per s storyline, he will bring a social change nd earn fame wid d help nd support of his DP nd it will lead 2 a successful luv story of MOHAN GALADay Dreaming!! but i think 4 dis month d CVs will beat around d bush nd show sum crap os saroj-baapji-kastur nd 4m d nxt month onwards d real track nd d real concept of d show might start!!! can't wait 2 c MOHAN's business trackDay Dreaming

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

anitarani

KhatamKahani IF-Sizzlerz
KhatamKahani
KhatamKahani

Posted: 05 November 2011 at 9:37am | IP Logged
I honestly have no idea how they show him bringing about social change. Maybe in his family.  And maybe in some small town or something.

I've said this before, but showing something like this with India is complicated to say in the least. Most of the problems are not because of law.  It's because of customs varying from place to place, social status, families, etc.  

How is he going to bring about a social change in India in regards to women? It's just not feasable.  Activists, NGOs, lawyers and social workers deal with individual towns/villages.  But this is a family in Bombay, a city, a metro.  He may be able to change his own family. But how is he supposed to change similar families who may also be in the same situation?  
Soaps1 IF-Stunnerz
Soaps1
Soaps1

Posted: 05 November 2011 at 9:40am | IP Logged
if they show journey of a leader then they can ... may be not a total change but trigger the change ... mostly leaders don't bring change they trigger change ... they inspire and motivate people enough that they accept to change

Edited by Soaps1 - 05 November 2011 at 9:40am
Soaps1 IF-Stunnerz
Soaps1
Soaps1

Posted: 05 November 2011 at 9:43am | IP Logged
And one of my biggest problem with Mohan currently is ... where is the mohan who said "kuch nahi badley ga" and told that beggar bhagwan kia karey ga? We have never seen that Mohan after that episode ... we only see a mohan who makes faces at nayam and all ... but we have not seen a Mohan who felt nothing in India will ever change ... he seems to be happy with whatever is around him ... and that is my biggest problem with the way they are developing his char right now ... I mean its not possible he suddenly accepted all of it and is not bugged by how things or people are in India and how nothing would change ... its not humanly possible 

Edited by Soaps1 - 05 November 2011 at 9:44am
KhatamKahani IF-Sizzlerz
KhatamKahani
KhatamKahani

Posted: 05 November 2011 at 9:48am | IP Logged
I can see him bringing changes in other ways in terms of more development and such, which then translates to social change, whether it be through his preaching or not.

But he can't be some someone solely based on social themes like woman's rights and the like.

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index