Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain

VirMan/NiShal#6 - Didi Tera Devar Deewana (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 152

Sid4TeamCanada

IF-Sizzlerz

Sid4TeamCanada

Posted: 06 November 2011 at 11:09pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by xxXSejalXxx

That is why SM needs to give us longer scenes so we can reach 100 soon..they are the only couple that will rock AT's and TRP'S..ROFL

And about your earlier question he said that there would be less ViRman on Monday and Tuesay..but atleast there will be.LOL*hopefully*ROFL
he said LESS. hopefully, he is not the guy who uses LESS and NO interchangeably! ROFLROFL
Ouch no no, i'll take his LESS for LESS.

waisey, he's something: virman have anyways had LESS scenes one. that second sorry was kike a MINI SECOND scene. how much MORE LESS does he want to TEST US ON??ROFLROFLROFL

we will kill our ATs and threads WITH THE LESS SCENES TOO!ROFLROFL 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Jhinka_Roy

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "VirMan/NiShal#6 - Didi Tera Devar Deewana (Page 3)" in Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Sid4TeamCanada

IF-Sizzlerz

Sid4TeamCanada

Posted: 06 November 2011 at 11:11pm | IP Logged

Sid I got that from FB..somebody made it there.LOL..I want to use it too..I guess you can..but you may need to credit.ROFL
no yo. no creditting. as it is my siggi limit is reached! ROFL i don't have space to put a whole credit in there!Ouch i m using it, if someone pm's me to take it off, i will !Tongue  embarassingly!ROFL
that happened to me once btw.

i put a siggie cuz i liked it, from the sig shop. and someone pm'ed me to credit them. i just took it off !ROFLROFLROFL told them, GREAT SIGGI - but i unfortunately don't have space to credit!ROFLROFL

Jhinka_Roy

Sid4TeamCanada

IF-Sizzlerz

Sid4TeamCanada

Posted: 06 November 2011 at 11:12pm | IP Logged
im gonna go post this siggie in chep champ. ROFL

xxXSejalXxx

IF-Rockerz

xxXSejalXxx

Posted: 06 November 2011 at 11:16pm | IP Logged
I already did..I told you to add it there..I am your Twin afterall..we think alike always..ROFL

xxXSejalXxx

IF-Rockerz

xxXSejalXxx

Posted: 06 November 2011 at 11:18pm | IP Logged
And SM is testing everyone's patience.Angry..I think with all he dhamaal that happened over the weekend and fancraze over ViRman he dare not take panga from us..ROFL..I think practically everyone asked him to give us more than 30 second scenes.ROFL..I think the message is drilled in his head now..ROFL

Jhinka_Roy

Sid4TeamCanada

IF-Sizzlerz

Sid4TeamCanada

Posted: 06 November 2011 at 11:22pm | IP Logged

I already did..I told you to add it there..I am your Twin afterall..we think alike always..ROFL
dude, i think we are subconsciously telepathic. Ouch

xxXSejalXxx

Sid4TeamCanada

IF-Sizzlerz

Sid4TeamCanada

Posted: 06 November 2011 at 11:24pm | IP Logged

And SM is testing everyone's patience.Angry..I think with all he dhamaal that happened over the weekend and fancraze over ViRman he dare not take panga from us..ROFL..I think practically everyone asked him to give us more than 30 second scenes.ROFL..I think the message is drilled in his head now..ROFL
yeah but yo he never really repliedd to that messsage. =( he knows we ADORE virman! and wud KILL FOR VIRMAN!ROFLROFL i hope he also knows we aren't going to keep tolerating MINI SCENES!

lol, anywhooo... we r DONE with this AT. or rather, last one! ROFL *dusts hands*ROFL

ima go sleep now! 1 am! watch one two virman scenes, and then go dream of them!ROFL

u go do whtever it was u do in ur non IF time (if u have any such time, that is!ROFL)ROFLROFLROFL

give me rgards to fb folks!

chaooo!!Cool

xxXSejalXxx

xxXSejalXxx

IF-Rockerz

xxXSejalXxx

Posted: 06 November 2011 at 11:32pm | IP Logged
I was going to say I am going to sleep too..ROFL..I sent you a PM..reply  to that tomorrow.!Bye.!LOL

Post Reply New Post

Go to top