VirMan/NiShal#6 - Didi Tera Devar Deewana - Page 8

Posted: 12 years ago
me have a gallery 🤣 ? even i get to knw afta ages 🤣 as i usually update in every 3 months 🤣 but now cuz of chapals i updated phast 🤣
LOL Manu your update was fab yaar..I saved all the ViRman stuff and Adiya stuff<3...I dont watch Hitler didi..but I saved that too🤣...I have lost it I think.🤣
Awww Thnks <3 u watch Maryada too ? well i dnt watch it anymore buh i still adore thm <3 

Nope not anymore..but I was really hooked to it once upon a time..Adiya scenes only on YT sometimes.😆..otherwise it is difficult for me to hang on to one show for a very long time..I get bored easily lol.

I have to go now.😆..Will talk to you soon<3.😳
they ruined the show 😡 ! not much AdiYa !! Aditya still doesnt know abt his evil father 😡 ! Argghhh 

Awww Tawk to ya tomorz <3 
Mwahx <3 me too off <3 

Hii guys! Another episode with no Virman 😭 why are they testing our patience??? Anyways till we fantasize about our next Virman scene I wanted to know which song you guys think Manvi will dance on for the Jeevi wedding? I know that a lot of people are saying wah wah ramji from hahk but I thought that Virat has something against singing.. (the antakshari scene).. but may be not dancing 😳 well what do you guys think? Will Manvi and Virat both dance or just Manvi? And which song do you think they will dance on? Ooohh and which song would you like them to dance on? 😃 I really hope that the Vadhera brothers come to Rishikesh for something.. anything. or that Manvi and Virat keep talking on the phone!
Aww I know no virman for two days ..its soo sad ..but its k hopefully we will get to see them tom ...hopefully:(

I MISS VIRMAN YAAAR!!! *cries*

I still need to catch up on yesterday's and today's epi but I guess it's safe to say I shouldn't look forward to VirMan?🤔
nope.

but yeah, there MAY BE some virman tomorrow *fingers crossed*

hey mod, tell us, when is our forum going to get mods?

i wanna see a real DT soon. forum mein thori confusion chl rahi hai.😛