shaheer u r sooo cute nd handsome nd  
 soumya you are tooo innocent nd  pretty 
really loved your chemistry  
love u aloot  
aloot of best wishes 
(asma)

Posted: 12 years ago
Hi Shaheer n Soumya... Love u both dears...❀️❀️

U both r the best in the world ya... U both r giving soul to Anant n Navya, no one can replace u 2.. U r living like AnYa yaar, I'm really happy to see ur off screen interviews n Diwali performance ya...

I'm mesmerizing with ur (ShaMya) Smiles, Looks, Attitude n Uniqueness ya.. 

Shaheer u r amazing human being dear n very straightforward n having some principles abt ur Life that s really Nice.. U r multi talented as v all knew, I m very big fan of ur Photography.. 

Soumya cutie U r dazzling Angel with kidness dear.. U improved a lot in ur acting, now u r the best actress in TV ya... Love ur smile dear... πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜ŠπŸ˜Š

As I'm far frm Mumbai can't wish  n meet u 2😭😭😭... but I ll meet u before my life ends...  

Plz do more segments for Us as Shaheer n Soumya... I love ShaMya more than AnYa now..πŸ˜ƒ

REENA
  HI shaheer soumya !!!!!!!

u both are the best ... best...πŸ‘πŸΌ couple in the world... perfect couple and the best best jodi in the world!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
v love❀️❀️ u very very...much as  Anant Navya ... amazing chemistry...u both are the best...πŸ‘πŸΌ

soumya i like u very much and u are like real fairy 2 us...youe eyes , hair , face.. truly your like a fairy !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
and soumya your expressions is owesom ,,,,,,,,,,,, and your innocent smile is amazing !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Shaheer u are the simple , handsome most talented tv actor in the world !!!!!!!!keep it up anant...πŸ‘πŸΌ
shaheer u are tooo looking goood with soumya...u and soumya are the best .best        ... perfect couple in the world !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!☺️  shaheer pls : allways be with our fairy soumya becoz you  both are 2gether wooow ... wooow... it's owesom!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

wish you all the best shaheer soumya!!!!!!!!!!! may all your dreems come true !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
             SHAHEER & SOUMYA  MADE  FOR  EACH  OTHER !!!!!!!!!!!!!          

LOVE YOU BOTH VERY. ...VERY... MUCH...!!

GGIMARA

HI SHAHEER & SOUMYA
                  Love ur show Navya very much ...i never miss any episode of Navya ...

We love u very much as Navya & Anant ... love ur awesum chemisrty ... 😊 You r the perfect ... pretty couple in the SP ... U  MADE FOR EACH OTHER !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We r the big fan of Shaheer & Soumya ... U both are too adorable ...

Wishing all the best to SHAMYA !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Wish all ur dreams comes true !!!!!!!!!!!!

PRIYA BIJU
words isn't enough to describe your hardwork 😊 you are truly ROCKS !!! πŸ‘

Fawwaz Elahi
Hi Shaheer and Somya,

I cant believe that I am addressing to you both, my only wish is that this particular post by Parul reaches you and that you both get to glance through my post as well !! That will make my day...😊

Love you both a lot, you both compliment each other so well...hoping that my wish of  seeing you both together in real life too comes true...:) Thanking the CVs for giving us you both through Navya...no one can play the characters of Anant and Navya except you two. ..Bhagwaan ki shayad yehi marzi thi ki aap dono aise  hi milae...Love you Somya and Shaheer...😊
Hi Shaheer-Soumya...😊

You both are so cute and so sweet...😊

My heart prays for you that all your dreams comes true...😊

I wish you will succeed in your life...😊

God Bless You...😊

We're not too close in distance...We're not too near in miles...But text can still touch our hearts and thoughts can bring us smiles...😊

Always Always Always Be Happy...😊

Keep Smiling...like this--->😊

Take Care...😊

Edited by trushaviroja - 12 years ago
hi shaheer saumya..both of u r just fabulous..cutest,bestever,refreshing,charming,splendid jodi..u compliment each other tooo well..navya rocks..keep up d good work..πŸ‘hats off to both of u..
luv u anYa, the bst youth shw for us! u both r so cute omg...nd pls keep always rockin:) β€οΈ
Hi Soumya and Shaheer

u both r doin great job as anant and navya.. Really liks  ur character.. Awesome chemistry, brilliant acting, keep rocking..
Hi angel(soumya)...you are really cute, looks lik an angel.. Lovs ur cute and innocent smile.. Lovely Expressions.. Really love u a lot soumya..
Hi Mr.Handsome(shaheer).. i likes ur cute smile, magical eyes,lovely expression.. Love ur acting... Keep smiling..
i m Big fan of u ShaMya...Love u ShaMya❀️All the best for ur future works...Keep rocking..

Binu Shoba