Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

_mahi_ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 12 years ago
Yeah I know you guyz must be like which FF is this.πŸ€” Oh This is Mahi's FF.🀒 What is it about?πŸ˜• Yeah yeah I know what all of you must be feeling.πŸ˜† I won't make any excuses but will prefer apologizing deep down from my heart for this delay.😳 I am sorry my beautiful readers.πŸ˜’ I won't promise anything but here I come with another update of waada raha..πŸ˜‰ I have included a little summary at the beginning of this update from last two chapters.😊 This is the 3 chapter so it won't be that hard to go back and read the previous chapters to get a grip of the storyπŸ˜† (only if you want to lolπŸ˜†).. here you go guyz.. πŸ˜›

Summary from last two chapters

Khushi has been accepted into a Fashion Designing college – JP Manchanda College, in Delhi. She reaches the college after convincing her parents and Bua ji with the help of jiji to be a fashion designer. Even though her career brings in the image of Khushi in jeans, short skirts but Khushi is not one of those girls. She is very close to her culture and wears pajaami suits all the time, with her pom poms ofcourse.  After checking-in, Khushi asks Mrs.Roy, her counselor, if she has any job in her knowledge. Mrs. Roy gives her an option to be a nanny of 3-months old Araina, who is the daughter of ASR. Khushi reaches Shantivan Mansion and is astonished to look at the enormous castle with breathtaking garden and poolside beauty. Her first encounter with ASR was unbelievable. She mistook ASR as a mere gardener of the house and told him off, and ASR thought of her as a mere nightstand and left to take a shower after giving Khushi a glimpse of his attitude. However, both haven't realized the reality of each other. ASR comes downstairs to check on her.

Chapter 3

Khushi is in the kitchen, making a baby powder mixture for Araina. She had asked Jai Prakash to sit in the living room, holding Araina in his arms, until she gets back. She went to the kitchen and saw plenty of baby food but decided to make a simple but healthy baby powder for her shoni. Yes, Shoni. The name she had given Araina the instant she looked at her angelic face. Here is she now, waging the wooden spatula in the pan. She was almost on the verge of pouring the baby's food in the bowl when two strong manly hands gripped her waist from the back and started rubbing her sides above her waistline. She was more than shocked, more than scared, more than trembling. Her whole body stopped right there.

Her lungs gave up on breathing, her hands stopped midway holding the pan, her eyes stared straight at the blank wall with some kind of rough texture, without blinking. Her mouth was left slight open at the first touch of her life. For the first time in her life, someone had touched her. It was like something had never happened before. She felt her knees becoming weaker and weaker, to the extent that she couldn't stand on her skinny legs and giving up, she fell backwards in his arms. ASR was indeed furious at the guts of this girl to call him a GARDENER. Yes, he was the caretaker of his plants but nobody could just bam into his mansion and calls him a typical Maali of the house. How dare she?, he had questioned himself over and over, taking a shower after working continuously in his garden. His encounter with this strange girl had left him enraged. The only thing he was thinking about was to teach this girl a good lesson, one that she would not forget for her whole life. A nightstand calling him a maali was not, just not acceptable for the Casanova ASR.

He had asked JP about the girl and when he pointed towards the kitchen, ASR almost sprinted towards the kitchen, only to witness a girl preparing some kind of food in the pan with her back towards him. She was perfect from the back, his mind thought. Her curves were defining the word perfection in front of his eyes. Her back was coupling with her hand movements, arousing the desire in ASR to hold her and squeeze her feathery flesh in his hands and make full out of it. He tiptoed towards her and held onto her waist. WOW!! That feels amazing, he thought. He wanted to rub her skinny sides and he did, he always did what he wanted to do. He was taking pleasure in holding her body when he felt her fall back into his arms. That felt Perfect but only physically perfection was on his mind at that moment.

"That desperate huh?," he whispered near her ears, bringing back the life inside her. Even though her every body part had given up long time ago but this whisper had something in it that her ear drums couldn't just ignore sending the voice signals to her brain. She could hear what he said but she couldn't respond. It felt like she was lifeless, with her heart beating erratically. He fanned the nape of her neck, causing her to shiver and clutch onto the kitchen counter. His warm breath was sending random shivers down her spine, she couldn't understand anything, she couldn't make anything out of this new and strange feeling. Arnav pressed his hot lips against her cold and soft skin at the back of her neck and started to feel her. He gave her small wet pecks, going down towards the dori of her blouse. 

He nibbled at the string and kissed the pompoms which were hanging down and moving with her panting. He wanted to untie the dori but spun her around, causing her face to face his. Her eyes were tight shut but it felt as if her eyelids were trembling like her pink lips. He kept switching gazing at her lips, eyes back and worth. Khushi did not know what was happening. She hasn't even seen the man's face, which was making her feel that way. She was now clutching onto the border of her kameej and another hand was holding onto the spatula. She was palpitating, making her chest fall up and down unevenly. Arnav couldn't control his urge to lick her skin. He started with few soft kisses at her jaw line, turning them more ravish. Aiming towards taking revenge, Arnav held her dupatta in his hands and took it off her neck wildly.

That brought Khushi back to her senses. She opened her eyes out wide and looked at the man, who was on verge to take her reputation down. Tears started to brim her eyes. The feeling who had made her numb few moments ago was now stinking her deep inside. How could she get physical with anybody so easily? Who was he anyways? She tried to make his face out while he was trying to dig inside her with all his might and remembered her encounter with the person. She recalled his face and pushed him away with all her force, causing him to tremble and almost hit the counter at the other side of the kitchen. He was shocked and she was enraged. How dare he touch her? How dare he kiss her? How dare he cross his limits? Khushi didn't know which questions to answer and which to ignore. She clutched her dupatta in her hand and tried to cover herself under its see-through surface.

Before Arnav could start off with his lecturing session, JP came in with a sleeping Araina in his arms, bewildered to see Khushi's teary face. What Khushi couldn't understand was understood by Jai Prakash. Oh, So arnav baba mistook her as one of his kind of women, JP thought, feeling helpless at Khushi's state. JP felt bad for Khushi, her first day at RM will be unforgettable for her. Both arnav and khushi felt JP's presence and turned to look at him. Meanwhile Araina started crying because it was her time to be fed and she was hungry. Her little cries shook Khushi and she ran to grab Araina from JP. She got her shoni in her arms and went outside in the main hall. JP looked at Arnav, said , "Arnav baba.. she is Khushi ji, Araina baby's new nanny. Roy Saahab ki patni ka phone aya tha aur unhone kaha k Araina baby ke liye nanny mil gayi hai aur unhonein hi khushi ji ko bheja hai yahaan', with that JP poured the food in the bowl and followed Khushi outside.

Arnav was shocked beyond words. She was not a wh*** then. She was his princess' new nanny. Oh my god arnav. How could you be such a fool? How could you grab any girl like that and do anything with her, without her consent? Whatever is it, let bygones be bygones, he thought , and went outside where Khushi was spoon feeding little angel in her arms. Khushi was still under the state of shock but she was very careful with her shoni. No matter what, she won't let anything else be affected by whatever happened few minutes ago. JP was standing beside her with his hands folded and head bent down. He was ashamed of what would Khushi think of Arnav baba now. Arnav baba wasn't an evil person after all. It is just his behavior nowadays.

Arnav stood in front of Khushi and watched her feeding Araina with a motherly look on her face, silently. JP sensed his presence and thought of introducing Arnav to Khushi. "Khushi ji, yeh arnav baba hai." With that he left the scenario. Khushi moved her gaze at the man standing in front of her and was shocked beyond words to know that it was ASR- Arnav singh raizada. If it was him then why was he gardening? And why did he do that to me? She thought and looked at arnav with quizzical look. Arnav understood what she wanted to say and spoke up "Hey This is ASR." Khushi replied "Namaste. Hum Khushi Kumari Gupta hain aur Mrs.Roy ji ne humein yahaan Araina ki nanny ban'ne ke liye bheja hai." "Oh. I didn't know that," Arnav answered back, raising his eyebrows a little. "But I heard that the mighty ASR knows everything,"Khushi mocked at his reply. He didn't know what to say, so he decided to leave and turned around, only to be stopped by Khushi with her hurtful voice.

"Kya aapke ghar mein is tarah se kisi ka swaagat kiya jaata hai?" she questioned him with so much pain He actually didn't want to answer. How would he tell her that he mistook her as a nightstand? He just shrugged off her question and headed towards his room, stopped midway to see Khushi busy with her princess. Araina looked so comfortable in her arms. Khushi engaged herself feeding her angel with a bright smile, leaving her thoughts to go back at after her shoni will be asleep. The only thing in her mind was Araina. She did not want and she won't let that little being suffer due to what happened between Khushi and her father. ASR? Who does he think he is? I won't let him get away with this so easily. I won't ever, she decided in her mind.

Yes it wasn't a long update but it took me a long time to write this😭 as i was in library and that men kept eating with his mouth open😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑 which disturbed me to the core.😑😑😑😑😑😑😑 Irritating he was!!😲 whatever lolπŸ˜†.. so i didn't plan their intro to be like this but it just came to my mindπŸ˜‰... IF YOU LIKED IT PLEASE PRESS THE LIKE BUTTON OR MAKE A COMMENT WHICH WILL BE APPRECIATED.😊
NEW READERS PLEASE ADD ME TO YOUR BUDDY LIST. IT WILL BE EASIER FOR ME.
ThanksπŸ˜ƒ
much love
Mahi...😳
-JollyJabeen- thumbnail
Loved it Mah,it was excellent!
Arnav always seems to leave an impression everyoneπŸ˜†
That was a romantic scene however also a 'wrong' scene!
Poor Khushi,she must have felt so insulted and Arnav is just a tiger ready to pounce!πŸ˜†
Thanks for the Pm!
continue soonπŸ˜ƒ
smileyhug7679 thumbnail
OMG arnav  thgt nightstand
oh god wat to do with this guy

but nice update
Thanks for the PM
dumas thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
love the update wow he brings wh###s to his house around his daughter not what you expect from asr love the update thanks for the pm   why did khushi not slap him for touching her like that 
soni4eva thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
awsum update luvd it
cnt w8 2 read more
plzz cont soon fanx 4 da pm x
blah_blah3 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 6
OMG you updated! Finally..thanks for the pm...and I absolutely loved their intro πŸ˜‰ update soon
mniataran thumbnail
Wow mahi it was amazing. I can actually visualize it. Thanks for pm
desisweetheart9 thumbnail
Thanks for the PM. Interesting meeting.
AquaBluez17 thumbnail
it was awesome Mahi! I loved their meeting!! good job! thanks for the update n update faster woman
thilss thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Very well written.Keep up the good job.πŸ‘πŸΌ