New ArHi FF-Waada Raha Ch3 Updated Page 14

Posted: 12 years ago

Hello out there, this is MahiπŸ˜ƒ

This is my second ArHi FF after "Saiyyan"

I am very much inspired by the great FF writer - Muskan 😳of GHSP forum, for everythingπŸ˜ƒ

This story will have turns, twists, love, hatred, all the forming opposites all together but i will try my best here.. 😳

πŸ‘ Thanks to all my beautiful readers for inspiring me πŸ‘

Chapter 1

Khushi had been standing in the line of a freshman year student check-in for about 2 hours now. The sun was shinning brightly on the top of her head and since it was 1 pm in the afternoon, her skin was turned red in color at the places where it was exposed to the bright rays of sun. She had been using her Admission Forms File as an umbrella all this while she had been waiting. Her arms were crying out in pain but she kept switching the arms to hold the File above her head. The heat was building up around her since she had stepped into the front door of JP Manchanda college for Fashion Designing, Delhi about 3 hours earlier.

She had considered herself lucky enough to get into this college as the Fashion Designing course she was trying to get in was impacted in this college and only this college was considered to be the best college in North India which provided newcomers with that specific Fashion Designing Course. She had worked hard for the entrance exams which was about 3 months ago. Day and Night were even for her for about 2 months till she was done with the entrance exam. It had took her and jiji about a week to convince her parents especially Bua ji to let her go to Delhi alone for higher studies. She wanted to pursue her career in Fashion Designing ever since she was little and had begun to play with her little Barbie Dolls which Shashi used to buy for both her and Payal - her jiji, the most important person in her life.

She had decided long ago that she will one day become a star in Fashion Designing and would perform all the roles of a son in her family. Ofcourse she was bubbly in nature. Her personality mirrored her name - Khushi. Wherever she would go or whomever she would meet, leaving the place or the person impressed was one of her characteristic. Now, standing in this hot sun, she had lost all her energy to even speak up. She had finished her bottle drink long time ago and her lips have now dried up to have a one drop of water on them. But she couldn't leave the queue in mid-between as it had taken her more than 2 hours to move about half her way to enter the check-in office. She consoled herself for the sake of her admission.

She managed to distract herself from her drive to grab her neighbor's bottle of water and was now focusing on the diversity around her. Girls were wearing leggings and torn jeans and boys were looking like some Gangster type of kids in United States, as she had seen in Hollywood movies. That scary look of boys with baggy pants, irregular length of shorts had actually surprised him. Their shirts look like they were made for elephants and she thought that girls skinny like her could use those shirts as a sleeping bag. That made her chuckle while people around her looked at her with utter confusion, thanks to her outfit. A Pajaami suit with pom-poms. She did not even look like she had entered into a Fashion Designing college because her outfit made her resemble Pakeezah time actresses. However, she believed that Fashion Designing did not need a Western influence. Indians could utilize their Fashion Designing skills for their own traditional outfits. Thats what makes her Unique. She is one-of-a-kind girl.

It didn't take much time before she had finally stepped inside the check-in office. It took her eyes about 2 minutes to adjust the coloring as it was too bright outside. Unlike to the atmosphere outside the building, it was much calm and quiet inside. Everybody had dressed up in a professional way and the place indeed gave her a glimpse of her college life. The check-in official gave her weird looks at her attire, which didn't go unnoticed by KKG. She asked the official about the directions to her counselor and picked her belongings to head towards the counseling office. But before that, she desperately wanted to again impress the lady official - "Never judge a person by their looks Ms." she read the name on her desk sign-board "..Sharma." She winked and left the lady speechless.

After taking a number of lefts and rights, she was finally able to enter the counseling office. She felt better in the air-conditioned office and informed the receptionist about her appointment with the advisor. The receptionist asked her to make herself comfortable on the couches to her left till she is called. Khushi rested herself on one side of the couch and picked up a September edition of "Glamour" magazine. It had been about 10 minutes that she had constantly looked up at the receptionist in hope for a call but she was busy doing something on her personal Apple Laptop. Perhaps she was chating online, she thought. Khushi, mind your business and stay calm girl. Yes, that's what she needed to do. Stay calm. Thats what her whole family had advised her the most before she had left for a quest of new life in Delhi.

Her name was finally called and the receptionist asked her to go and join Mrs.Roy for her career discussion. She went down straight in the aisle and took a slight left when she saw a name plate "Mrs.Roy" on a glass door. She knocked on the door and when seeked permission, she entered the door with her belongings. Mrs.Roy, to her surprise, was a very simple woman. She was wearing a simple professional attire with pearl earrings and a necklace. Her beauty was enhanced the light colored brown lipstic she had probably bought from some expensive store as it shone brightly, even in the afternoon. Probably she had applied it before I entered the room, Khushi thought but shrugged her thought off as she extended her hand to introduce herself to Mrs.Roy.

Mrs.Roy greeted her with a bright smile and asked her to settle herself on one of the chairs in front of her. Khushi sat down and started to speak. "Mrs.Roy,  I would be frank and honest with you. I belong to a place called Lucknow, which you might have heard of. I have finally succeeded in convincing my very lowly educated parents to let me study in a city where no one knows me. I have no place to go and since I did not want to burden my Father with the expenses of the dorms available at the campus, I lied to him that the dorms were free of cost. But to be honest, I have no place to go and live. I topped the Entrance Exam in my state and you could take a look at my grades in my Admission File," she handed Mrs.Roy the file.

Mrs. Roy took few minutes to go through the gradebook in the file and took off her glasses while facing Khushi. "So what can I do for you dear?" she asked Khushi fervently. "Please mam, if you can help me in some way, please get me a job where I can get some money to first solve my residential issues and would also be able to save some money for my education," asked Khushi in a begging tone. Mrs.Roy thought about a second, and answered "Well I can get you a job RIGHT NOW." Khushi smiled brightly and became all excited about the job. Mrs.Roy - hold on, dont be over-excited, first listen to me. As for now, you need to do any job right? so can you be a nanny for a 3 months old baby girl?"

Khushi did not know how to react. Taking care of babies was what she had liked since childhood. But being a nanny while studying was what seemed very challenging to her. She thought again and realized that no matter what, she needs that job.
Mrs.Roy - dear, as you know that the course is starting within a month so you have enough time for yourself to find a place to live and to find a better job later but for right now, I suggest you to take my offer and say yes.
Khushi - I understand Mrs. Roy and looking at my current state, there is no possibility of me saying No. So I guess I take your offer. Please provide me with the address and I will instantly go after lunch to the destination.

Mrs. Roy wrote down the address for her and asked her to take care of her. Khushi felt touched with her caring nature and thanked her many times before leaving the office. She decided to go outside the college and have lunch first but her belongings were bothering her a lot as it was too much to carry around. She bought a water bottle and a soft drink at the nearby store before taking a green-yellow auto to reach her new destination. It took about 20 minutes for her to reach the place. She stepped down from the auto and after paying the money, she took a look at the big mansion in front of her which resemlbed Stars Bungalows in Mumbai. She informed the watchman about her arrival, who then called someone inside the house and after seeking permission, she was allowed to step-in the mansion. Her eyes read the name plate - ARNAV SINGH RAIZADA and she became a little nervous as the name itself held so much power in Delhi, as Mrs.Roy informed her.

There she was, standing outside the front door of the big mansion, to enter the Raizada Mansion as a nanny of Arnav Singh Raizada's 3 month old daughter - Araina.

INDEX
Chapter 1 - Above
Chapter 2 - Click Me
Chapter 3 - Click Me

PLEASE EITHER HIT THE LIKE BUTTON, ADD ME AS A BUDDY or INFORM ME IF YOU WANT TO BE ON MY PM LIST AND TO EXPERIENCE THIS NEW STORY WITH ME.😳

Link to my first ArHi FF - Saiyyan (CLICK ME)πŸ˜ƒ
Edited by _mahi_ - 12 years ago
That was a fab start Mahi πŸ‘πŸΌ πŸ‘πŸΌ Got me hooked on to it instantly!!!
Arnav has a daughter 😲  Quite a twist  BTW I love the name 'Araina' πŸ˜³

Looking forward to the next and cont ASAP

Sia <3 <3
ASR has a Daughter ! OMG ab is Love-story ka kya ? I think Your Story would fit in A film But not in Episodic series but still start was fab . But i felt a li'l bad Coz ASR has A daughter ! Damn Weird ! Still go on i will look forawrd to this Fan Fiction !
Mahi...
aww its too gud
fab start
waiting for u to write more
Amazing start got me hooked continue soon and thanks for both pms
nice starting.
pm me next update
Awsom start... I realy likd it... Hope u update sooon... Thanx 4 da pm...
Omg plzzz update ASAP!!!! Hooked from the begining!!!! Loved it!!!
arnav has a daughter...n that makes it the crux of the story!!!!!
looking forward to it...pls cntinue soon!!!!!
OMG ... ASRs daughter !! Wow ... that sounds an interesting track ... am already hooked to it ... thanks for d pm dear n update soon ... d story is defo a welcum change πŸ˜ƒ