Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sree thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 19 years ago

IF is a place where you make great friends. A request to all members to make this forum "A place to remember".

Thanks

Sree

anitha.b thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Well Guys I really appreciate your thoughts.

It is also good when we hear this from all the members. I would love to see every member's post in here...giving us a feeling that we support that.

rouble thumbnail

thanks for posting that smisha. i hope everyone takes it seriously and we don't have anymore fights and keep it a friendly place.

mikagurl23 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

thanks for your post! its really helpful to wat is happening nowadays! just really good there!

-mika

Rumi thumbnail
 well said smisha!👏!!!! i hope everyone will now try to maintain the decency of the forum and build up the friendly atmosphere once again here!
*Anjali* thumbnail
very well said, Smisha!  I agree with you 100%  Let's begin with a clean slate and with no hard feelings and I guarantee we'll all be happy and enjoy. 😊
alien_visitor thumbnail
Yeah...I agree...very wisely put
mahn786ch thumbnail
Thanks Smisha!!! Very nicely put!!  I was gone from this forum because of the same reason. Believe me I have some friends as Armaan fans and we are good friends (which might tell you guys that I am a Purab fan) but after a few weeks on this forum I found out that some are not. I felt bad about it and didn't want any more fights so I left. Nice to know that you guys are taking care of this! Hope to be back soon!
appi thumbnail
can somebody tell me why we need to post mails ...........................thanks
Rifhat thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Hi,

I agree with you Smisha and fully support you on this.

Cheers,

Rifhat