anitha.b thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 19 years ago

TO ALL JJKN LOVERS

All of you are really smart, witty, and humorous with your posts and have great thoughts when you post. Frankly, you are all are dividing yourself for some conversation and getting biased with your posts. I am referring to every one here and please accept it.

Moderators are trying to be fair to everyone. Many of us are great friends and it is very tough for moderators when we have to PM anyone with a warning or to tell them that something is wrong. Believe me it is very hard. Often time, people take this offensive and we do not mean to hurt anyone. But we cannot be biased and have to be fair with everyone. It does not matter whom we love as a character or who is our best friend here at IF.

We really expect you all to consider the same. When you post something and if you are Armaan fan…for a minute think you are Jassi's fan or Purab fan and see how you would take the post..and vice versa for Purab fans. Your justifications are great and we all simply love them…but recently most of the posts started getting very personal and members started to take this very seriously and they should not be taking it.

"Tali ek haath se nahin bajata..dono hathoon ki zarrorat hain"

Some posts are very instigating and leads to big quarrels leading to loosing our dear and very good friends….

Why Why Why?

Why do we do that and feel bad when someone is leaving. Just because we are more than this fictional characters and we have some way liked each other. I see the posts where Queenbee wants to leave and all Armaan and Purab fans are requesting her not to leave because everyone frankly enjoys each other company here…then why start attacking.

Why everyone don't think when they post. I have posted this probably so many times in the past few days asking members to read before they post and people ignore it and see what the consequences are? Who is to be blamed now…I think…"ALL OF US"..we tend to ignore some facts and we loose good friends over silly fights…is that maturity?

I request everyone once again…stop this PURAB..ARMAAN fights..We all know the story is finally what T & D wants or may be it is already decided by BLF writers…accept it and move on.

Stop posting the same posts over and over again and even if some one posts it….ignore it or PM moderators. We are here to deal with things and we will deal with them…even if we have to look bad in front of them.

FINALLY…sorry for this lengthy post. I am not justifying anyone here. Please think before you post and request all of them to keep a friendly atmosphere. We are here to have a healthy discussion and have some smiles at the end of the day.

I request members not to take anything offensive and if any post is bothering them…please PM moderators. Lastly all my friends…please stay back at IF…we love you for what you are and don't walk off from IF.

Your thoughts are always appreciated.

Edited by smisha - 19 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jprasad thumbnail
thanks Smisha. 😛   We are sorry that we had to make you type this post. 😳
lakshmi_maruthi thumbnail
Hey Smisha, well said and thanks.. Hope it will not fall on deaf ears again.. Edited by lakshmi_maruthi - 19 years ago
masoom thumbnail

very good smisha 😊

Thanks for sharing your thoughts!😊

Morgoth thumbnail
Thanks Smish. That is exactly what I've been trying to say...you explained it in a way I probably couldn't have.
bas02 thumbnail
Thnx for this post smisha!👏👏
urmajesty thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thanks for the post Smisha....
Daisy thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Thank you so much for the post Smisha. Very maturely and wisely written.

A friendly debate is acceptable but not to the extent that it extends into serious arguments and quarrels, putting at risk our precious friendships.

If the actors Apurva Agnihotri or Samir Soni were ever to visit this forum and see the way their fans are bickering, I am sure they would not be happy at all.

Thanks Smisha, for reminding us of our responsibilities.
We are here to make IF an enjoyable place and I hope we all will take serious note of this.
cutereems thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Thanx Smisha...for post.WE will surely make this forum more freindly.
Princess thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Engager 5 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: lakshmi_maruthi

Hey Smisha, well said and thanks.. Hope it will not fall on deaf ears again..

Yes i agree with you Lak. Hopefully members will decide to listen this time before any more damang gets done.