India-Forums

Yeh Meri Life Hai
Yeh Meri Life Hai

Getting over it

anonmember IF-Sizzlerz
anonmember
anonmember

Posted: 05 March 2005 at 1:40pm | IP Logged

Pooja has successfully managed  to get over Ronit at this point. We did see her drawn to Ronit last week [who wouldn't be] but other than that, she has hardly shown any emotional or physical attachment to Ronit. Luckily for her, she has her ambitions and dreams to fall back upon after what happened earlier. She has something to motivate her to get on with her life. Pooja will happily manage to rebound from her 'first love story' which in reality is great, if you think about it [since this is a show not reality, I still want Pooja-Ronit together for the record]

On the other hand, I don't think Ronit will ever manage to get over Pooja. She changed him and affected his life too much and I don't think he can ever love anyone again. Plus, Poornima will always remind him of Pooja- he wanted to marry someone like Poornima didi, not actually Poornima didi herself. And let's admit, Ronit has never had any future plans of his own. But Pooja became his life once he fell in love.

Basically, Ronit loves Pooja more than Pooja will ever love him. We sort of got the hint during the antakshari- her I love you. Ronit was ready to do anything for Pooja, which he did. But Pooja, I don't know if she is or was. I think that while Ronit has become less selfish, Pooja has become more adamant/stubborn.

So even if Poornima and Ronit end their uninitiated marriage,  I don't think we should expect Pooja and Ronit to come together that soon. Pooja is almost over the intial euphoria she felt when she realized she loved Ronit. So even if he's an unmarried man, I think she'll be cautious the second time around. But Poornima and Ronit- I think they should end the marriage soon because no one will be happy in such a marriage. Just my loooonng opinion of course.  

ThE_kHan07 IF-Rockerz
ThE_kHan07
ThE_kHan07

Posted: 05 March 2005 at 8:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sonynyu

Pooja has successfully managed  to get over Ronit at this point. We did see her drawn to Ronit last week [who wouldn't be] but other than that, she has hardly shown any emotional or physical attachment to Ronit. Luckily for her, she has her ambitions and dreams to fall back upon after what happened earlier. She has something to motivate her to get on with her life. Pooja will happily manage to rebound from her 'first love story' which in reality is great, if you think about it [since this is a show not reality, I still want Pooja-Ronit together for the record]

On the other hand, I don't think Ronit will ever manage to get over Pooja. She changed him and affected his life too much and I don't think he can ever love anyone again. Plus, Poornima will always remind him of Pooja- he wanted to marry someone like Poornima didi, not actually Poornima didi herself. And let's admit, Ronit has never had any future plans of his own. But Pooja became his life once he fell in love.

Basically, Ronit loves Pooja more than Pooja will ever love him. We sort of got the hint during the antakshari- her I love you. Ronit was ready to do anything for Pooja, which he did. But Pooja, I don't know if she is or was. I think that while Ronit has become less selfish, Pooja has become more adamant/stubborn.

So even if Poornima and Ronit end their uninitiated marriage,  I don't think we should expect Pooja and Ronit to come together that soon. Pooja is almost over the intial euphoria she felt when she realized she loved Ronit. So even if he's an unmarried man, I think she'll be cautious the second time around. But Poornima and Ronit- I think they should end the marriage soon because no one will be happy in such a marriage. Just my loooonng opinion of course.  

u r right!! Pooja is more selfish these days!!Angry But LETS HOPE Ronit's "girlfriend" can help bringing Pooja-Ronit closer when the "COMPROMISED" marraige breaks!!SmileSmileSmile

smilingstar3 IF-Dazzler
smilingstar3
smilingstar3

Posted: 05 March 2005 at 9:28pm | IP Logged
Poor Ronit!!!Cry

I hate how all the guys suffer with their love and the girls end up being the selfish ones
it's like that in every drama!

YMLH: Ronit with Pooja
Kkusum: Garv and Kshitij for Kumud
JJKN: Armaan and Purab for Jassi

and many othersAngry
No Angel Goldie
No Angel
No Angel

Posted: 06 March 2005 at 1:10am | IP Logged
YEAH AGREE WITH YOU!!
-misha IF-Sizzlerz
-misha
-misha

Posted: 06 March 2005 at 10:15pm | IP Logged
yeah , i agree with u
xsonyxo Senior Member
xsonyxo
xsonyxo

Posted: 07 March 2005 at 9:28pm | IP Logged
i agree... i mean if ronit n poornima do end their marriage.... then it won't really be "easy" for pooja to be back with ronit.. n ya.... agree with u abt ronit... pooja was his first love.. who changed him from bad to good.... i don't think he'll ever really forget her... even if he triesOuch
poison ivy Goldie
poison ivy
poison ivy

Posted: 08 March 2005 at 8:30am | IP Logged
ya!! totally  agreed on that one
~LiL*PrInCeZ~ IF-Sizzlerz
~LiL*PrInCeZ~
~LiL*PrInCeZ~

--

Posted: 08 March 2005 at 2:05pm | IP Logged
yea all soo tru
  • Page 1 of 1