Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

sushkita10

IF-Rockerz

sushkita10

Posted: 05 November 2011 at 1:07am | IP Logged
i want to say[ as sharon di] frm 1month PR trp is going low bc of cv messy track and some ppl can say sush was there so y trp low? bt i want to say sush news of quitting is effect PR very badly and also cv messy track. so why after another actor joining as manav we want it  should do well? bc if PR TRP will do well ekta can win the game and prove sush is no matter for PR withou sushant it can do well and we will Clapfot that ,i dont want to hurt anybody bt pls dont wish for ekta's win she intentinally show manav after leap in negetive light bc she knew sush want to quit.bt now her fav actor coming she will show him great personalaty. its unfear treatment towards sush.Angrypleeese share ur feelings

Edited by poas - 05 November 2011 at 1:08am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

snehaljksuanTazinSushantFan

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "want ekta win the game?" in Pavitra Rishta forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

snehaljk

Groupbie

snehaljk

Posted: 05 November 2011 at 2:09am | IP Logged
totally agree with every word said by you. i think we should all stop watching PR it will not only stop ekta from winning her dirty game but also we will be spared from seeing ankita as an old woman being called 'aai' by the kids who will almost be of the same age as her!Approve

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

suan

TazinSushantFan

IF-Sizzlerz

TazinSushantFan

Posted: 05 November 2011 at 2:17am | IP Logged
Totally agree wid u PoppyThumbs Up

zainab_sushita2

zainab_sushita2

Posted: 05 November 2011 at 4:51am | IP Logged
totally agree wth u...

majoni03

IF-Sizzlerz

majoni03

Posted: 05 November 2011 at 5:46am | IP Logged
Totally agree with you. I think we all sushita fans should stop watching pr and tell ekta that pr is nohing without sushant.

P_Gopi

Groupbie

P_Gopi

Posted: 05 November 2011 at 6:45am | IP Logged
Hey poas the question about Ekta wanting to win the game doesnt arise , but Anki's future is related to pR Smile 
It is right now the top show on Zee and it wont end Pr easily . So Anki has to continue the show even if the trp's are low . So why not wish the show to do well if it is not going to end Smile 
Once KBC ends audience will turn back to daily soaps Smile
Anki playing a old character will give a new dimension and different opportunity to her career Smile
I know her age is not right , but she should not be in the bad books of Ekta . However much we curse Ekta but she gives employment  to her favourite actor's . i am sure if Anki remains in Balaji camp she will continue to get good showsSmile
Instead of wishing bad for the show let us support Anki Smile
I want the show to do well for her and Hiten's sake Smile

GManda72

baby8

baby8

Posted: 05 November 2011 at 6:53am | IP Logged
ray of hope is now trps .
idoit ekta go to hell

suan

IF-Rockerz

suan

Posted: 05 November 2011 at 7:53am | IP Logged
Poppy,
I support your efforts 100%.
I refuse to help Ekta in any way. Hope the trp's fall so low, that Zee asks Ekta to end the show!!!
When this happens, Ankita cannot be held responsible at all, and she still gets the opportunity to star in other shows with better roles, and where she can develop her acting skills!

To wish the show well at this time would be to tell Ekta that all her negativity re how she treats her actors, and the horrible storylines and abuse of children on PR...that all this is okay. Never will I do that!

To support the sucess of PR at this time, would also mean supporting the use and abuse of Sushant and the horrible way he has been treated up to the bitter end ( just see his part in yesterday's episode)Angry

Poppy, I hope your plan succeeds. Get Ankita out of this mess now!!!

snehaljk

Post Reply New Post

Go to top