SWARON TWIST-FAIR OR UNFAIR? - Page 3

Posted: 12 years ago
hmm/.. i think de twist is kinda gud..but hope dey dont make it a too sad sad moments... n stil give n us some romantic scenes bw SWARON... y cant de Cvs pay equal attention to both de couples equally.. 
😡
@Nehal92  agreed...nd yeah even tougher times can shell out  romantic sequences of a dfrnt kind...hope da cv's manage the swaron track well...😊😊😊 
i feel really sad for swayam  😭 bt this had to happen he has to show her that she is wrong and by taking her side wont make her realize that i hope sharon soon realizes her mistake nd they get together bt till then we have to wait nd watch...
@aparnaghosh23 untill den we kp watchng DIL DOSTI DANCE...😊😊😊 in anticipation of serene swaron scenes...
she will realise...i want cv's to show a more loving and caring sharon...please dnt make us hate sharon's character so much...sneha is a darling and so is sharon..i am sure sharon will be a gr8 gf..please make sharon's character admirable and head over heels in love with swayam :)

guys looking at the promo i feel that secret admirer's reality is not yet revealed and swayam is asking sharon about them being together as swayam only not revealing that he is the one who is her secret admirer and she says no to swayam not to swayam her secret admirer...i think this truth is sill hidden from sharon but rey and kria knows. Remember when swayam once said in one of the episodes that secret admirer will be revealed only when sharon would really fall for swayam and not the secret admirer.

but y sharon only man..i am a true sharon and swaron fan and hate the fact that cv's are only making us hate sharon's character so much at times. I understand the cv's point of view tht story will end..but atleast they can bring some happiness to swaron fans by making sharon and swayam fall in love with each other and be dere in the show as bf and gf :)
but y sharon only man..i am a true sharon and swaron fan and hate the fact that cv's are only making us hate sharon's character so much at times. I understand the cv's point of view tht story will end..but atleast they can bring some happiness to swaron fans by making sharon and swayam fall in love with each other and be dere in the show as bf and gf :)

• cv's want us to look at sharon's character..wonder y..i want cv's to show a more loving and understanding sharon..some one who is head over heels in love with swayam :)

Hey guys i am new to this whole thing and i am a die hard fan of swaron only...watch the show just for them...I adore sneha and shantanu and personally fell that they are better actors than anyone else in the show..

I personally like this twist..i mean swayam has always loved sharon and have respected and supported her...indirectly...Sharon is gr8 but all her hatred comes out for weaklings...as she has her own insecurities which everyone has. I just dnt like the fight and yelling and hurting..i mean cv's could have twisted this and made sharon realise swayam's dynamic personality, his character, him as a friend as a lover in sum other way than fighting and ruthlessly saying no. I mean they could have shown sharon falling fr swayam looking at his qualities and then being jealous..you know a little more teasing, making swayam realise that sharon likes her but wont admit..and save this melodrama.

They should have opted for sumthng more more light hearted should have tried to make them frndz first and then make sharon realise slowly like the way they are showing with kriyaansh...So that we all can get to see the other of side of swaron who laughs together, have fun, get jealous and feel for each other, fall in love and then the confess. I really hate the way cv's have turned out the table negatively to sharon everytime..she has to be blamed for everythng and anythng, which is true but this whole thing needs to be changed slowly not that they make us hate sharon more...arent they tired if targetting sharon. As far as swayam is concerened yes i think he is the only one who deserves to teach a lesson to sharon but nt this way.i am dying to see swaron together having masti and being in love with each other. 
Everyone here knows HOW MUCH I love SwaRon .. BUT .. trust me when I say this , I MEAN it .. I am LOVING this new twist .. its somthign Ive wanted to seee for SwaROn for a VERY long time 😳

I know its gonna hurt a lot ... but we'll face ... for SwaRon's sake ! U know how the purannaa zamana sonaars (GoldSmiths) used to place gold in fire ? What dyah call that ..; Sona taraaashna ?  SwaRon needs to go thru a lil hellfire too , to know for reals how much they mean to eahc other ! 😍
Originally posted by SwaRon911

Everyone here knows HOW MUCH I love SwaRon .. BUT .. trust me when I say this , I MEAN it .. I am LOVING this new twist .. its somthign Ive wanted to seee for SwaROn for a VERY long time 😳

I know its gonna hurt a lot ... but we'll face ... for SwaRon's sake ! U know how the purannaa zamana sonaars (GoldSmiths) used to place gold in fire ? What dyah call that ..; Sona taraaashna ?  SwaRon needs to go thru a lil hellfire too , to know for reals how much they mean to eahc other ! 😍

tab tak hum swaron fans jal bhun jayenge😡😡
😡
Originally posted by jayeeta

tab tak hum swaron fans jal bhun jayenge😡😡
😡

yeh bhi hai 🥺  But tu hai , Beghum hai ... Sneha hai .. hum saaath saath hai 😆 Saath mein jalenge .. eik doosre ko TanHa offscreee n pics ke marham lagayenge ... we'll deal with it 😆