Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BollyPC thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: vikrant_shonit

Nitu , dont say anything to SS  , she is your fav Raja Caudhary's jaan .. if you say anything wrong about his jaan  , for sure your Fav Raja also would get hurt! HEHEHEHE

i just puked a little at the mention of Raja and jaan in the same sentence! 🤢

Shraddha is faking big time (oh im sweet... friends with everyone... vote for me)... real SS only comes out at nominations! we know that right... she used such disgusting words.
HaHaHeHe-Hupp thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: Nitu_ST_Deewani

look what you did Vik!!! told the person not to post and i think they actually left... 😳

monikabasra come back!!! 

ths time she is busy defending KSG😆 , he also must be getting bashed in DMG forum..😆
HaHaHeHe-Hupp thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: Nitu_ST_Deewani

i just puked a little at the mention of Raja and jaan in the same sentence! 🤢

Shraddha is faking big time (oh im sweet... friends with everyone... vote for me)... real SS only comes out at nominations! we know that right... she used such disgusting words.

Shradha never been loyal towards anybody whether its her parents or housemate , she is for herself only  , i doubt her not be even for herself  one day !😆 mindless creature !
aztecarcher thumbnail
Originally posted by: monikabasra

I just saw the episode in which Sky made a mountain out of nothing (literally nothing).. and as a girl, I am so very proud of Mehak, that being scared from his accusations, she stood up for her pride and dignity... And the best part is to the extent that even Sky (claiming to be the Tiger of this jungle), got scared from her. What I could make out of the whole situation was Sky must have thought, ohhh, she is just the girl, always says the truth, can get angry easily if be accussed personally, I can suppress her easily and will win this.. Thats what he thought, turned out to be wrong completely..

On the contrary, I think, Mehak came out more stronger than him in this situation, which actually shook Sky away.. He wasnt expecting this..

Anyways, whatever it is, just a small note of appreciation for Mehak, ki boss, aap bilkul sahi jaa rahi hain, aur (correct me if I am wrong) har ek ladki aapke saath hai, aur jo dignified, sacche aur strong ladkiyan hain, woh sab mujhse agree karengi... You were superb Mehak and I am so proud of being a girl, after watching you. and one more important thing, you have very strong gut feelings, sixth sense, which come out true everytime, about every single contestant. Really, hats off girl.. Reallly proud of you!!!

Whoever becomes a winner, for me, from today onwards, you are a winner for me.. Jisne sabko hilaa diya, woh diwaaren hila di jo samajhti thi, kucch ho jaaye boss, hum to nahin hil sakte... Woh diwaaren aaj uss ghar mein khade rahne se ghabra rahi hain...

Sky would have thought, he will influence all the housemates to vote for Pooja Missra and will rule the house, usmein bhi muh pe khaani padi... well done everyone, for choosing Shraddha (not that I am big fan of hers, but definitely better choice that Missra)..

But overall, very very very well done Mehak... Main aaj se pahle aapko itna nahin jaanti thi, lekin aaj ke baad aapke dignified hone ki wajah se kabhi bhool nahin paungi...
You are a Star for me...⭐️👏

Sorry but i think there's nothing dignified about going down to someone elses level in a fight.  Even in the fight with Shradda, Pooja Bedi never went down to her level, that is dignity. When you stoop down so low and fight with someone else  on their level with threats, accusations and insults then the dignity part is all gone.