Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

feel the power of love(pg1,2,3) sanaya special (Page 4)

Post Reply New Post

Page 4 of 4

Page 1 Page 3
Page   of 4

MagicLantern

IF-Rockerz

MagicLantern

Posted: 07 November 2011 at 12:01pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sizzpepps

loved loved LOVED your post Hug

two of my favourite onscreen tellywood couples...and i cant tell you how wonderful it was to see them turn into a beautiful reality! Embarrassed  thank u, thank u, thank u for this...and i will just tell u why! Smile

<warning: this might be long...i hope i dont end up boring ya! LOL>

from as much as i can recall, kutumb was the first ever soap i followed wholeheartedly on tv...prior to that was only kids show n random stuff...but gauri-hiten jodi got me hooked like no other...i mean, that was the time when balaji had lotsa shows going - kyunki, kahani, kasauti, etc etc...but no matter how hit those were, kutumb was my fav and the sole credit for that goes to gauri-hiten - sizzling chemistry...i rem waiting just for gauri-pratham scenes during the epi...after the end of the epi, waiting desperately for the 24 hrs to pass so i cud watch them again - that was the magic they created, onscreen!

offscreen - well when the show was on air, public forums like IF werent too prevalent so didnt have realtime access to theit real life...from wotever li'l i saw, i felt the two didnt get along so well...and that saddened me for some reason...i mean, i knew they were just actors and that doesnt necessarily translate into reality, but somehow i really wanted them to be together...i dunno why, felt that they fit each perfectly, like made for each other!

guess after kutumb, they came back in one-off shows - before the karan-nandini jodi in kyunki...and their chemistry clicked again, instantly...was so good to watch them together again (until kekta ruined it with her usual stuff, which i just cudnt stand!)

but somehow that didnt matter...cuz this time the reality was FAR BETTER , wot i had wished for (not like prayed but u know those small innocent wishes) had actually true - gauri-hiten GETTING MARRIED - i grinned like an idiot when i heard that news, i elt like dancing DancingParty...and seeing their wedding pic in the newspaper (some matrimonial published it LOL), just had me smiling ear to ear! Embarrassed

never before had a tellycouple, infact, any celebrity mattered to me so much...i thought i was insane to care so much...but in the end it gave me happiness only...so m glad i did! i adore this couple for wot they are...

agree with everything u have written...gauri, though seems reclusive, comes across as a very warn person the more u get to know her...u see her with hiten, with her kids, and u can see how much it means to her...and yeah, she is one classy chic with a figure to die for Wink...n i love the way she carries herself!  and hiten is the fun-loving, happy-go-lucky guy...who loves to bring a smile on everyone's face...that's how he finally got along with gauri , so cute! Embarrassed

u know, the cutest offscreen moment i have seen of GHT is from NB2, behind the scenes...when hiten is imitating gauri singing and she couldnt stop laughing (wil try to post the link, its a must watch, if u havent) - for me, a couple which laughs together, stays together! *touchwood*

Thank you so much for sharing their pics...had seen some, others totally new...but this couple never fails to bring a smile on my face...

and if you thought, i was finished, there's more - MoNaya abhi baaki hai mere dost...LOL  waise since u made such an adorable post (s), i hope u dun mind me asking, whats your name? or should i call u ght_sajan only?

ok coming to MoNaya...well i wouldnt lie, i had seen n liked shows b/w kutumb n MJHT...liked couples also - like sujal-kashish in KTH, rajveer-naina in LRL, even tia-ranveer in remix - but again, my interest in them was limited to their story onscreen...i didnt care so much abt the actors - barring rajeev khandelwal (another personal fav Embarrassed)

but then came MJHT...mjht was more like my revival to tv life after a good 2 yrs away thnx to office ...and SaJan rebuilt that same magic wot GHT had in kutumb...the two stories could not have been more different...one a love-hate marriage, the other abt college friendship developing (very slowly indeed LOL) into love...but the magic was just the same!! started watching SaJan story from talent parade track...the way samrat motivated gunjan - recognising her innermost fears n saying just the things she needed to hear, the way gunjan sang just for samrat n his reputation, cuz she knew wot it meant to him...it had me hooked! and within a span of 2-3 days, i watched all the SaJan scenes on YT...another first, never did it for another couple!

the association started with SaJan...but soon turned more n more about MoNaya also...and u r right, Mohit n Sanaya also at first seemed distant...u see any of the initial sbs / sbb coverage..it was all Sanaya given that mohit was shy in the beginning...but that equation changed with time...first glimpse was the gr8 magazine photoshoot...they shone together in that one...i couldnt see any Mohit / Sanaya - only MoNaya was visible!

and after that i joined the bangwagon cheering for MS being / getting together in real life...over time u cud see their relation developing ..the two getting more friendly n comfortable with each other with the peak ofcourse being those back-to-bacl sbs segments we got during the morena track - karvachauth, diwali n all...that was MoNaya at its BEST! at this stage it was like - how can these two NOT be together?!! they are so meant to be!

and it just kept getting better after that...after that i literally used to wait for MoNaya i/vs as much as i did for the show...and we got so many magical moments from sbs / sbb...mohits bday, valentine day dance Embarrassed, sanaya's frenzy on signing autographs LOL, friendship day in paro avatar (will never forget the ever cliched - hum dost hai yaar) Embarrassed, MoNaya's cute dance on Sanaya's bday and the best - SaJan wedding n MoNaya confession...very honest n humble, just like MS!

everyone had speculated it for the longest of time..but even then their confession brought so much happiness...for them, for all the fans, including myself! Embarrassed  (thankfully this time, i had good accesss to ALL their offscreen i/v to witness their beautiful journey, wotever limited part we saw...thnx IF for that! Smile)

Monaya seem to belong together - Mohit seems to be one of the sweetest guy i have seen - very grounded n hardworking too...he didnt start off well, but he worked hard n it paid off...he improved immensely over the course of mjht and it was there for all to see...n for all his success in mjht, it hasnt gone to his head...he knows wot mjht was to him and is ever grateful for that...

and Sanaya, wot do say, is there anything i dont like about her? dont think so...she's one bindass person...she's a star yet she's also the girl-next-door - thats the best thing about her...she's cool, she's funny, incredibly pretty, a phenomenal (n might i say, very underrated) actress and even a more beautiful person - yet she seems completely unaware - she doesnt seem to have even the slightest air abt her success or her amazing personality... u see this in the way she speaks to ppl, the way she treats them - be it her co-stars, or ppl from the set, ppl from sbs bugging her for i/vs - she treats them all with the same warmth! one of my fav features on her was during the last days of Mjht, sbs/ sbb had a bit on her feeding stray dogs, cats on the mjht sets...that was just wonderful to watch...she really has so much love to shower, its incredible! i adore her as an actress and i love her even more as a person - a true ROCKSTAR! Cool

oh good god! i realised i have just rambled on...like literally...but i couldnt help, ur post made me so SO nostalgic...ended up reminiscing my entire journey from GHT to MoNaya...

i adore both the couples...they are the only ones who had managed to affect me so..but as i said, m glad they did cuz it always brought a smile on my face...thank you gauri-hiten, mohit-sanaya - love u guys, god bless!

and now a HUGE THANK YOU to u as well...for making this post(s), for reminding of those wonderful days n times..of the small pleasures of seeing two people together n happy in their lives...

loved wot u have written for Gauri, for Sanaya and for the two couples...instead of going into details (m sure u have had enuf alreadyWink) i will just say, a big fat I AGREE to all that u said abt the two!! as u said, their journeys have been very similar and they have both made me equally happy...infact, when i heard MoNaya's confession, the first thing that i remembered was GHT...the only other onscreen couple i wished to be together for real and who were...and the same wish coming true second time around was unbelievable! it was like party time again...PartyPartyParty
Party
the pics are just so awesome...Gauri and Sanaya - both beauties! and GHT / MoNaya pic just make go Sillyand the pics are so well matched...very NICE! ClapClapClap

must have been a helluva effort making these posts...and i love you for that...HugHugHug

hope u keep making such incredible posts...

loadsa love

Shilpi

*edit* PS: u know even after finishing, i feel there is so much more i cud write...god, u made so happy with this post! but dont u worry, i shall control...LOL thnx again
Aww what do I probably say to that & I am so overwhelmed with emotions now…I echo the same sentiments as you….. ght & monaya  are special & I can totally identify with your feelings gosh it's always nice to find ght-monaya fanatics…. Hey buddy  my name is sonu & I  kinda know you I frequent sanaya's  fanclub &  have seen you around  but then I didn't know you were a ght fanatic too…..on this note a big warm hug to you yippee found another ght-monaya fanatic………. I feel this deep sense of connect with monaya & ght & also with all people who love them ……whenever people mention them in the same breath a strange kind of happiness  runs through me ……..when this idea struck me I didn't quite anticipate that it would run upto three pages  & the idea of including the pics was very last minute too infact as I started to look for pictures I realized that they bore uncanny resemblances which left me stumped …this post is very close to my heart & I am so glad you liked it……..can't thank you enough for this wonderful wonderful reply it brought a smile to my face …gosh you really do love them & your post clearly reflects it  ... i enjoyed every bit of your post & when it comes to monaya & ght nothing really seems long……. thanks a ton sweetheart  for those kind & encouraging words & also for leaving back that lovely comment...

Edited by ght_sajan - 07 November 2011 at 12:03pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

moodie.foodie

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "feel the power of love(pg1,2,3) sanaya special (Page 4)" in Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

MagicLantern

IF-Rockerz

MagicLantern

Posted: 07 November 2011 at 12:05pm | IP Logged
@preet112simmi45Juicee_Sushietenxinsree12LuvserHiraHasansizzpeppsRaima36P4R0barunroxx7lakshmi_SGsarachSwaNia_2sashazmohityulZ..-Sanzz-.., : thanks guys for hitting the like button...glad you all liked it

moodie.foodie

IF-Rockerz

moodie.foodie

Posted: 08 November 2011 at 8:57am | IP Logged
Sonu...u read through the entire post?? i toh was worried u just made the post and vanished...silly me LOL

but i still cant believe u read it...i surprised myself with how long it ended up...but thank u so much for the effort Hug, this time of reading! LOLLOL
LOL
like u, have met a lot of monaya fans, but its very rare to come across ght fans..guess the avg crowd here is almost a generation younger to mine, so thats y...but GHT will always have a special place...as will monaya.. EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed very genuine ppl, all four of them and thats the most endearing quality abt them...

waise its the first time i m seeing u in IPK...had seen some of ur posts in MJHT forum for Monaya pics ...but havent seen you around here...

hope u do come here more often...if not for anything, for SI...she's rocking this show! Smile

pinky_blueskies

IF-Sizzlerz

pinky_blueskies

Posted: 08 November 2011 at 8:39pm | IP Logged
I dunno about Gauri-Hiten although I've seen them in Nach Baliye as contestants but I'm in-love with Mohit-Sanaya.

But the way you've compared both couples is truly wonderful!
Similar traits and characteristics.
Really loved it *including the pics*

princessunara

IF-Stunnerz

princessunara

Posted: 27 December 2011 at 10:02am | IP Logged
Hay buddy thanks for giving the link! i somehow missed out on it!!
wow it is amazing!! loved the entire entire thread!!the comparisons r amazing!!

considering i share the same love for both couples!awww..this was really sweet!! the effort u have put in is awesome!!

sanayakhushifan

Goldie

sanayakhushifan

Posted: 16 June 2012 at 10:20am | IP Logged
OH WOW, what a beautiful post!  Thanks so much!

I too am a huge Sanaya fan Embarrassed

Mystic_leaf

Mystic_leaf

Posted: 16 June 2012 at 10:30am | IP Logged
No offence.Confused
But your post made me bored to Death.Thumbs Down
Sanaya rocks anyways.

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.