Page 1 of 4

Page 1
Page   of 4
Page 2 Page 4

MagicLantern

IF-Rockerz

MagicLantern

Posted: 04 November 2011 at 11:56pm | IP Logged

Ps: before I get started I have a request to make...it's a humble request to all the members to avoid directing nasty comments towards any of the couples mentioned below ...i am sure there are a lot of other places to express your displeasure so pls don't use this thread as a medium ...thank you...this is basically dedicated to two of my most fav actresses sanaya & gauri...i had posted this topic sometime back in the mjht forum & now since sanaya is an integral part of this forum too I would like to share it with you guys too...so here you go...hope you guys like what you see...

What is love? A word that has no definition? Poets have glorified love. Many battles have raged for the sake of love. Yet, it remains an enigma. Its beauty remains hidden. If you have found true love, you would know that love is a feeling like no other. It complements life and happiness '.L-o-v-e may be a crisp four-letter word but it is the one word that transcends generations, geographies, and cultural diversities. Love exists in all aspects of life. ''..so Feel the power of love with two of the most amazing couples I know'''''.

Before taking an insight into the love stories let us take a look into the lives of two actresses whose lives have been strikingly similar'''

Both gauri & sanaya were both born  during the ganesh festival in the month of September '..gauri & sanaya are both ardent devotee's of the lord ganesha & even get an idol of the lord home every ganesh festival''..this festival is very popular amongst maharashtrians but it's rather surprising that sanaya being a parsi gets an idol of the lord home & celebrates the festival with great enthusiasm'''.incidentally both of them have an older brother & a younger sister & another similarity being that their older brothers are both settled abroad'''both the actresses never had an inclination towards acting  infact gauri wanted to pursue medicine while sanaya wanted to do her mba''..sanaya's mom & gauri's aunt asked them to give modeling a shot & this is how their journey began''.both sanaya & gauri  started their career with modeling , music videos  and commercials''interestingly they were both discovered by kunal kholi'..gauri went on to do her first ever music video opposite john abrahim under his direction while sanaya went on to star in a film with biggies like aamir & kajol'''it was during this film that sanaya went on to  befriend one of her closest friends gautami kapoor who also happens to be a close friend of gauri's'''..also adding to this long list would have been their association with yashraj had gauri not turned down yashraj's offer to star in mohabattein '.a role which was later played by shamita shetty''.after their stint in modeling they went on to star in tv shows''.the characters  that gave them instant recognition & a foothold in the industry were gauri & gunjan '..it was on the sets of these two show where they met the love of their lives ''.'..interestingly both these shows went on to have two seasons ''..another similarity being that the season two of both the shows was not as well received as the first one but again the third season of the show still remains to be popular public demand''..gauri 'pratham & samrat gunjan are still remembered as the best love stories tv ever saw'''

seen here is our little gauri who was all of four then...

our little sanaya with her daddy dearest

sanaya & gauri  with their family

the journey begins here...

Edited by ght_sajan - 05 November 2011 at 12:13pm

The following 22 member(s) liked the above post:

swethasuratJordinsree12preet112-HeerRanjha-LuvserRaima36luvmannuJuicee_Sushielakshmi_SGP4ROfly_dogmoodie.foodieSwaNia_2..Enchanteur..yulZ.Saraa.tinselpakpearlFreshDaisySanz.PhoenixRising

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "feel the power of love(pg1,2,3) sanaya special" in Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

MagicLantern

IF-Rockerz

MagicLantern

Posted: 05 November 2011 at 12:02am | IP Logged

Apart from all that we saw these two lovely actresses also share a few common interests & traits

Both actresses are huge movie buffs……… foodies love frequenting restaurants …..both are fond of candle lit dinner & long drives…self confessed shopaholics…both have a huge bag & shoe fetish….huge srk fans…….their respective partners happen to be their favorite costars….both of them love partying ……wine lovers…… ………both have a keen eye for fashion while gauri loves to experiment  sanaya is someone who takes a safe route & is more conventional in her choices both of them are true fashionistas…very  classy & chic….style icons who can carry both western & Indian looks with equal elan…….naturally beautiful ……..both are blessed with peaches & cream complexion  & an hourglass figure……counted amongst tv's most beautiful actresses ever……..both are thorough professionals gauri performed with an injury in nb 2 & sanaya uncomplainingly reported to work even with malaria…….gauri is a big fitness freak while sanaya is working towards it but both make sure they keep their respective partners diet in check…….both are forthright & both gauri & sanaya  make no bones in admitting the fact they indeed lack in a few areas like dancing & hindi respectively & are working towards it & they have indeed shown a marked improvement over the years……… ….both are level headed & have a mind of their own…….both  are family oriented & very private people……….their favorite cuisine happens to be Chinese …..Their favorite shopping destinations also seem to be the same (London Bangkok& New York)……. Goa happens to be one of their favorite getaways………. Both  believe in the policy of live & let live & have strong family values………both are all praises for their mother  in laws cooking skills & get along famously with them…….both make friends for life…both played characters who had to sport spectacles…. their life partners were both awarded with young achiever's award…..

Edited by ght_sajan - 05 November 2011 at 12:36am

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

Raima36P4ROJuicee_Sushielakshmi_SGmoodie.foodieSwaNia_2yulZpakpearl-Marie-princessunara

MagicLantern

IF-Rockerz

MagicLantern

Posted: 05 November 2011 at 12:09am | IP Logged
Apart from all these similarities they do have a lot of differences as well which makes them special……..these two actresses are very close to my heart infact it's hard to put those in words. ..they are just so special…….my women of substance……..

Gauri : she is  the first tv actress to catch my fancy….for me she is the world's  most beautiful woman ever …a deadly combination of gr8 looks & intelligence…a no hanky panky girl.…..with the kind of dignity & grace she has led her life……it  is simply amazing..her zest for life & her quality of trying her hand at different things & even excel in it is amazing……she is a great actress fantastic, businesswoman, a great homemaker, a hands on mother , a linguist a ,painter, a great cook, a wonderful daughter ,sister ,friend ,wife, daughter in law  mother & a wonderful human being ……..i am sure I have missed out on lot it's hard to remember everything  considering there is so much to her………she does come across as a very guarded person a recluse but when people get to know her better they are all praises for her……..as hiten says  she has a heart of gold……she has her values in place ……she truly beliefs in the policy of live & let live & is never known to speak ill about anybody..She is truly an inspiration & love her loads…….

Sanaya: she is definitely amongst the best talent we have seen  on tv today & also one of the prettiest actress ever….. she truly represents todays youth easygoing fun loving without any preconceived notions out there to live life to the fullest...a very optimistic person...a no hanky panky girl…never known to throw her weight around with an ability to put the one's around at ease………...forthright somebody who takes criticism at her stride & works towards it... sanaya is a free spirited girl who has her values in place & I am glad sanaya is a kind of person who believes in the funda what you get is what you see no pretence whatsoever ... she is a  simple honest person with her head firmly  on her shoulders ...she comes across as a very affectionate & caring person...her honesty is her most endearing quality...her sense of righteousness is inspiring…...i completely love her as a person…infact she is my favorite person & truly feel the sky is the limit for her………again she is a fantastic actress & a great human being……… very inspiring…love her  loads

Edited by ght_sajan - 05 November 2011 at 12:49am

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

kashevLuvserluvmannuP4ROJuicee_Sushielakshmi_SGSwaNia_2moodie.foodiepakpearl-Marie-princessunara

MagicLantern

IF-Rockerz

MagicLantern

Posted: 05 November 2011 at 12:19am | IP Logged
sanaya & gauri

Edited by ght_sajan - 05 November 2011 at 12:59am

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

LuvserluvmannuJuicee_SushieFlamingsOfLoveP4ROlakshmi_SGSwaNia_2moodie.foodieyulZ.Saraa.pakpearlprincessunara

MagicLantern

IF-Rockerz

MagicLantern

Posted: 05 November 2011 at 12:50am | IP Logged
sanaya & gauri with their friends...

gauri & sanaya with their  common friend gautami kapoor

Edited by ght_sajan - 05 November 2011 at 3:09am

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

LuvserluvmannuJuicee_SushieFlamingsOfLoveP4ROlakshmi_SGSwaNia_2.Saraa.pakpearlprincessunara

MagicLantern

IF-Rockerz

MagicLantern

Posted: 05 November 2011 at 1:00am | IP Logged

There  are thousands of couples around but the genuineness & love i have seen in these two couples is incomparable & hard to find...their love is so genuine that one can't help but fall in love with these two jodis...you look at them & feel that these people are meant to be...It was quite a journey from being acquaintances to friends & finally lovers... they have truly set an example for others to follow……….. …… they may be poles apart but the bond they share is amazing...truly inspirational...as it's rightly said love can bridge all gaps...i am so glad I  could witness these two amazing love stories…… they make me want to believe in the existence of love …like their lives gauri & sanaya's love stories also have some striking similarities……

When both gauri & sanaya met their respective partners they didn't take an instant liking towards them & vice versa… ….mohit sanaya found each other weird while hiten went completely unnoticed by gauri who had her head buried in her book………so it wasn't really a smooth start …..…as days passed they warmed up to each other & slowly turned into friends but it did take hiten a lot longer to break the ice with gauri six months to be precise…like hiten who wooed gauri with chocolates mohit also used to get cakes & chocolates for sanaya on a regular basis.. love blossomed on the sets of their shows where they were romantically paired opposite each other …..both the couples never  had a proper proposal it was something that was understood…it's amazing how both gauri & sanaya go on to describe their life partners as genuine & amazing human beings while hiten & mohit go on to describe their ladyloves as caring ….both gauri & sanaya are self confessed shopaholics  …… ..i guess it's the ladies who call the shots in their respective relationships….apart from the fact that both the couples are madly in love they are so involved & supportive….gauri has always been very supportive so is hiten infact he has always encouraged gauri to follow her dreams….. he was also by her side when she held her recent  exhibition…likewise sanaya looked so involved in the diwali segment on sbs  where she had decorated the house so beautifully & very enthusiastically taken part in the festivities…..she made sure she was by mohit's side since he had suffered a loss in the family …… its gr8 how they share their responsibilities… she actually looked like she belonged to that house …….…..getting married is just a formality now…..this monaya segment reminded me of a hiten gauri segment few years back where even gauri had beautifully decorated their house……..then the very famous gift by sanaya the magnet which read'' I yell because I care'' the same saying holds true for hiten gauri……both gauri & sanaya are blessed with fantastic aesthetic sense ….both gauri & sanaya did up their respective pads tastefully………gauri is a great homemaker & a hands on mother I am sure sanaya will make a great homemaker & a doting mother to her kids in the future……well we all know that sanaya wants her husband to be 'Combination of a Masseur and a Chef' interestingly gauri is a trained Masseur & a great cook too…..mohit I am sure is working towards  it…….i am sure hiten would love to do this as well but knowing his ladylove too well I am sure she won't let him in her kitchen fearing how her kitchen would end up looking once she lets him in……..i did hear that monaya often cook together……they like baking cakes together that is indeed very romantic….it's almost been a decade since hiten gauri have known each other but it's amazing how he still gives her flowers daily & gauri who has made sure his life  is more disciplined &  organized …..she has brought discipline in his life making things easier for him ….she manages everything beautifully for him……..gauri is the one who plans everything from family trips to surprises I am sure few years down the line we'll see sanaya do the same…….both gauri &mohit  are reclusive by nature….which is often  mistaken as arrogance …. Interestingly both credit hiten & sanaya for having brought a positive change in them….both gauri & mohit  have improved a lot in their approach towards people eversince hiten & sanaya entered their lives……

Both the couples kept us guessing for quite sometime……… both the couples being private people made sure they got their families  approval before going official… …. infact its gr8 to see them care about the sentiments of their family members ……they make me proud with their ideologies & beliefs……both the couples are madly in love……..glad to see them happy  & basking in the glory of each other's love……….as they rightly say some matches are made in heaven……

True love begins when nothing is looked for in return...

love begins in a moment...grows over time & lasts for eternity...

love is...when you look into someone's eyes and see everything you need...

I am someone else when I am with you...someone more like myself...

love is to receive a glimpse of heaven

to the world you may be one person but to one person you may be the world...

Edited by ght_sajan - 05 November 2011 at 12:09pm

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

LuvserluvmannuP4ROJuicee_Sushielakshmi_SGSwaNia_2moodie.foodiepakpearl.Saraa.-Marie-princessunara

MagicLantern

IF-Rockerz

MagicLantern

Posted: 05 November 2011 at 1:18am | IP Logged
God gave us everything in pairs-two hands, two eyes, two ears...But why only one heart... Because he gave another to someone else for us to go find...

the ocean is singing to me & the song is of our life together...

you know you truly love someone when everyday you meet is like the first time you fall in love...

love can touch us one time & last for a lifetime & never let go till we're gone...

once in a while...right in the middle of an ordinary life..love gives us a fairy tale...

meeting you was fate...becoming your friend was choice...falling in love with you was something i had no control over...

you are the answer to every prayer I've offered...you are a dream,a song,a whisper...and i don't know how i could have lived without you for as long as i have...

to love is nothing.to be loved is something...to love & be loved is everything...

when people cared about each other ...they always found a way to make it work...

I never knew how to worship until I knew how to love'..

Love is the condition in which the happiness of another person is essential to your own...

Edited by ght_sajan - 05 November 2011 at 4:10am

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

luvmannuLuvserP4ROJuicee_SushieFlamingsOfLovelakshmi_SGSwaNia_2moodie.foodie.Saraa.pakpearl-Marie-princessunara

MagicLantern

IF-Rockerz

MagicLantern

Posted: 05 November 2011 at 1:26am | IP Logged
Passions, great passions, can elevate the soul to great things...

Before we met I was as lost  a person could be and yet you saw something in me that somehow gave me direction again...

loving is not just looking at each other, it's looking in the same direction...

Edited by ght_sajan - 05 November 2011 at 4:32am

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

amrithas20Laks05LuvsersriarshiluvmannuFlamingsOfLoveP4ROJuicee_Sushielakshmi_SGP.SrinivasSwaNia_2moodie.foodieyulZpakpearl-Marie-

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.