Please Vote For parichay (Page 3)

-sahasra- IF-Rockerz
-sahasra-
-sahasra-

Posted: 05 November 2011 at 1:23pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Iamrani

Originally posted by -sahasra-

Hey, when I click on the link, I don't get the page to vote for anything. It just takes me to colors home page. How do I vote?
i can go directly to voting pg by clicking the link.

ok you are at colors site na,click on GPA option present at top of colors home page.
I don't have that option on the colors home page. When I click on the link, the website address automatically changes to colors site for USA, which doesn't have GPA or any other voting options. Seems like I can't voteCry.
ohh thats so sad.Ouchso what do you have on colors US site only shows n videos

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Rani

-Rani IF-Stunnerz
-Rani
-Rani

Posted: 05 November 2011 at 1:31pm | IP Logged
Yah, pretty much. Just the videos and shows. BTW, today I got the colors channel on my TV. My cable company has finally started offering this channel, but they don't air all the shows here like no Bigg Boss5Cry. Luckily, they do air ParichayClap. I just watched all the re-runs for this week on TV and not on my laptop. Felt very nice. 

-sahasra-

-sahasra- IF-Rockerz
-sahasra-
-sahasra-

Posted: 05 November 2011 at 1:34pm | IP Logged

Yah, pretty much. Just the videos and shows. BTW, today I got the colors channel on my TV. My cable company has finally started offering this channel, but they don't air all the shows here like no Bigg Boss5Cry. Luckily, they do air ParichayClap. I just watched all the re-runs for this week on TV and not on my laptop. Felt very nice. 
thats gr8,Clapso is it the same timings n epis or are they lagging behind in US

-Rani

-Rani IF-Stunnerz
-Rani
-Rani

Posted: 05 November 2011 at 1:39pm | IP Logged
The same timing, 9:30pm and the same episodes as well. The last re-run episode I watched today was the council Bar Dewali party, where Siddhi wore blue saari. So we are all on the same page, not lagging behind.

-sahasra-

-sahasra- IF-Rockerz
-sahasra-
-sahasra-

Posted: 05 November 2011 at 1:44pm | IP Logged

The same timing, 9:30pm and the same episodes as well. The last re-run episode I watched today was the council Bar Dewali party, where Siddhi wore blue saari. So we are all on the same page, not lagging behind.
thats really nice,(i asked it b'coz i heard some of SP shows lag behind when compared to india epis).so i think you can takeover my live update jobWinkLOL

-Rani

-Rani IF-Stunnerz
-Rani
-Rani

Posted: 05 November 2011 at 2:08pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -sahasra-

thats really nice,(i asked it b'coz i heard some of SP shows lag behind when compared to india epis).so i think you can takeover my live update jobWinkLOL
Wish I could help you out, but sorry can't do that because we are 11.5 hours behind India so our 9:30pm meaning 9am the next day for you guys. 

-sahasra-

-sahasra- IF-Rockerz
-sahasra-
-sahasra-

Posted: 05 November 2011 at 2:11pm | IP Logged

Wish I could help you out, but sorry can't do that because we are 11.5 hours behind India so our 9:30pm meaning 9am the next day for you guys. 
yeh 9:30pm ke chakkar mein i totally forgot about the time zone diffD'ohLOL

-Rani

asena IF-Rockerz
asena
asena

Posted: 05 November 2011 at 4:36pm | IP Logged
thanks for the link i voted for parichay in all categories nominated in Tongue

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index