Page 2 of 6

Page 1
Page   of 6
Page 3 Page 6

.dream-catcher.

IF-Stunnerz

.dream-catcher.

Posted: 05 November 2011 at 1:55am | IP Logged
really yaar in sanskari personality shw should be thr but yaar do me a favor jisme parichay ke koi nhi hai please vote for laado thr

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Please Vote For parichay (Page 2)" in Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

neeme

IF-Sizzlerz

neeme

Posted: 05 November 2011 at 2:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by poojawal_Pooja_

really yaar in sanskari personality shw should be thr but yaar do me a favor jisme parichay ke koi nhi hai please vote for laado thr
I dont remeber..But I voted for vashnvi..She was first in CID..so i m fan of her..Thats Y always Vote for her...
Now I m alredy Voted...

-sahasra-

IF-Rockerz

-sahasra-

Posted: 05 November 2011 at 6:21am | IP Logged
why no nominations for siddhi,seema,vikram n negative characters of parichayConfused.ufff yaha bhi colors ne apna sautelapan dikhadiya for parichayAngryAngryAngry

voting can be done only once naSmile

Edited by -sahasra- - 05 November 2011 at 9:05am

-MariaMars-

IF-Rockerz

-MariaMars-

Posted: 05 November 2011 at 7:58am | IP Logged
thanks for sharing... this is not fair.. siddhi is not there in any category and very less nominations for Parichay...AngryOuch

We need to win to prove Parichay is the best show and has most fan following in COLORS...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-sahasra-

Dew-drop

IF-Veteran Member

Dew-drop

Posted: 05 November 2011 at 8:05am | IP Logged
Voted :)

Thanxx 4 posting the link ..

-Rani

IF-Stunnerz

-Rani

Posted: 05 November 2011 at 12:55pm | IP Logged
Hey, when I click on the link, I don't get the page to vote for anything. It just takes me to colors home page. How do I vote?

-sahasra-

IF-Rockerz

-sahasra-

Posted: 05 November 2011 at 1:07pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Iamrani

Hey, when I click on the link, I don't get the page to vote for anything. It just takes me to colors home page. How do I vote?
i can go directly to voting pg by clicking the link.

ok you are at colors site na,click on GPA option present at top of colors home page.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Rani

-Rani

IF-Stunnerz

-Rani

Posted: 05 November 2011 at 1:19pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -sahasra-

Originally posted by Iamrani

i can go directly to voting pg by clicking the link.

ok you are at colors site na,click on GPA option present at top of colors home page.
I don't have that option on the colors home page. When I click on the link, the website address automatically changes to colors site for USA, which doesn't have GPA or any other voting options. Seems like I can't voteCry.

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.