New and totally addicted to VirMan...!!!

SS_nisha thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
hi guys...!! I'm new n a total VirManiac...!! Kushal is doing a fab role as a newcomer...n nia is just the life of the show...newayz there's a thing I wanna say to all virmaniacs...we all knw dt manvi only listens to herself ryt...bt hv u evr noticed dt only virat cn make her listen to him...nt evn jeevika i thnk only virat...in the karvachaut epi he ws the one who made her fast thought indirectly n in the diwali epi though jeevika told her nt to fall in ne trouble it ws virat bcoz of whom she decided to light crackers n almst fell in trouble...wat say guys??

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

moksha89 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Hello hello! I'm also new to if forums :) (I should do the member intro thread soon, lol). I totally agree with you in the sense that while jeevika tries to warn and understand why manvi does what she does, she never really has fixed a situation which manvi has created. Instead, manvi fixes it herself after a realization or joins hands with virat who listens to her and discusses things with her. Maybe manvi and virat are more about acting while jeevika and viren seem to think exhaustively.   I think virman is a rocking jodi & it would be nice to see them become each others' good friends/ confidents , and than lovers. They come off as people who go through stages in accepting serious changes in life - not as open as jeevika and viren who can live in sweet innocence. ๐Ÿ˜
sravss thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Even i'm totally n madly in love with viraat n manavi jodi 
SS_nisha thumbnail
Originally posted by: moksha89

Hello hello! I'm also new to if forums :) (I should do the member intro thread soon, lol). I totally agree with you in the sense that while jeevika tries to warn and understand why manvi does what she does, she never really has fixed a situation which manvi has created. Instead, manvi fixes it herself after a realization or joins hands with virat who listens to her and discusses things with her. Maybe manvi and virat are more about acting while jeevika and viren seem to think exhaustively.   I think virman is a rocking jodi & it would be nice to see them become each others' good friends/ confidents , and than lovers. They come off as people who go through stages in accepting serious changes in life - not as open as jeevika and viren who can live in sweet innocence. ๐Ÿ˜

ya... You're rite...manvi n virat are the ones who believe in actions mre than thoughts n have no problem in taking risks...they don't care what people say or think about them...they always do what they want...on the other hand viren and jeevika are the ones who can sacrifice themselves for somebody and they are somewhat the suffer-in-silence-type...!!Edited by SS_nisha - 12 years ago
Sabah thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Manvi and Viraat make an awesome couple. :) They are so funny, and Viraat really is the only one who can "control" or "influence" Manvi. Perfect for one another.
Endurance thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
they luk so cute together
kinha_2011 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hey guys,i'm new here also.Initially i ws nt dat interested in this show.But once i got to watch Manvi-Viraat scenes i gt totally addicted to dis show.The chemistry dat they are sharing is jst awesome...Completely hatke jodi...hawwt...cute...
asmuasmi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
super mad n crazy 4 virman, since their 1st convo,.love dem like hell!
Endurance thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: asmi202

super mad n crazy 4 virman, since their 1st convo,.love dem like hell!

hey asmi tu b yahan๐Ÿ˜†
asmuasmi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Angel56

hey asmi tu b yahan๐Ÿ˜†

hahaha anji mein to yeha show suru hone se pehele se hein hoon,.tune kab join kiya?