Page   of 2

shanti05

IF-Stunnerz

shanti05

Posted: 04 November 2011 at 11:59pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Armu4eva

Originally posted by shanti05

Seriously its a blooper , and yeah creative liberty , LOLLOL

Next time  we know he stayed there and went and looked at those hidden places from where his Bau jee used to hunt him down !!

I guess those hidden corners are the first thing he will show Nidhi..when he takes her to show HIS House where he wants HER to take the first step inside.. n a shivering n shaking n shocked Nidhi says.. its MY house ShockedOuchCry LOL
Yes she would say , Poor Ashutosh ,,, He is ready to give all his jamma punjee for the house...

I hope Nidhi dose'nt make him beg for the house .. Aurat ko kabhi under estimate nahi kar sakthey !

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

justprati

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Does Ashutosh have... (Page 2)" in Kuch Toh Log Kehenge forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

justprati

Goldie

justprati

Posted: 05 November 2011 at 12:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shanti05

Originally posted by justprati

no i think he entered d house from d window of ground floor n then went to d 2nd floor from d stairs...
Window entry Hmm , so the house is open to anyone Chor bhi apna adda bana saktha hai !!

The house is suppose to be sealed... No trespassing Only Authorized personal !LOL

bt this is d only thing that makes sense...its on some other person's name so he sure cant have d keys...bt he went upstairs means their must b some window or door open bt open door has less possibility...

Binge

IF-Rockerz

Binge

Posted: 05 November 2011 at 12:01am | IP Logged
Actually I was thinking.. is he even permitted to enter the home? ConfusedI mean, the house is under Nidhi's name now... so she should be the one curious to know who the thief was and what was he doing inside? Confused Bcuz I believe she didn't believe the bhoot's presence in the bungalow.. 

shanti05

IF-Stunnerz

shanti05

Posted: 05 November 2011 at 12:08am | IP Logged
They better rectify that otherwise its a totally blooper and he could be arrested for that if he is not allowed to be around inside the house ...

Viewers watching it obviously will think ki compund kay andhar tho aagaya magar how did he end up in teh balcony

So has he doe it before also who knows

Since how long has the house been sealed and given to Nidhi's possession  When the Kaka said that  he came home to celebrate baba's bday so may be 20 years or so ?

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Kuch Toh Log Kehenge Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.