Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

$ara_$hachi

IF-Dazzler

$ara_$hachi

Posted: 04 November 2011 at 9:39pm | IP Logged
here is my special "IF-Dazzler" speech
(beware - it will be a long one)

i would love to say a big beary huggy thank you (yup, i know that i was the one who said that "no thanks", "no sorry" & "no please" in friendship)
but still, (cont.) to all the buddies of mine (including each & every member of the forums of "kayamth" "CID" "GHSP", my online daughter, my online moms, my freaky enemy, my lots of lil sis & big sis, my huggy buddy, my little pumpkin & all the other people) for making me a "newbie" to "senior member" to "goldie" & now "IF-Dazzler"
yup, you all made me to comment & reply to your various threads & topics and even encouraged me to start crazy topics of mine.

it's all because of you ... it's there (possible) because of you ... i am still active because of you ... i miss all those who left me in the middle, i welcome all those who are new & i wish that we all stay like this forever
even wish that GURTI--MANEET, DAYA--CID & MICHI--SHACHI gets what they deserve.

to be very honest, i would have become a IF-Dazzler by now but every thing go against me -- like my previous ID's password got forgotten, most of the time my PC crashed, even my troubling bros don't give their lappy to me, i can't post much with my cellphone, some urgent piece of personal work & top of that my net connection -- but i still made it out ... cheers to all of us.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

sam78baby_doll_15Isa_desikhni_OptimisticEyes

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "yipee ... IF-Dazzler" in Kayamath forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

sam78

Goldie

sam78

Posted: 04 November 2011 at 10:57pm | IP Logged
congrats Sara. Party time PartyPartyParty

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

$ara_$hachi

Post Reply New Post

Go to top