CVS lost it with Ichcha

sps0114 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Whats wrong with CVS what are they doing with Ichcha to make Tappu positive...

Why is Ichcha hiding such an imptt thing from Veer why is CVS inorder to show strong Rasya relationship ruining Veecha relationship, why are they not showing Ichcha learning form her mistakes...

whats with Ichcha not listening to Umed or Damini, she is lost in her own world off course Mai will say and dadaji will say what they are feeling...they are showing her gone bonkers after Yuvraj Mukta Kanha...if she thinks Tapasya will not like what she is doing then its high time she wean's off the baby from bf to bottle and get out of Rathore house, if Rathore is needy and using Ichcha does she not have control over herself, any self respect to put a stop with all this nonsensewhen the child is all healthy now the doctor says so...this time Ichcha is being self centered not thinking yet again how Veer will feel...

What child lives on one feed for the day CVS and director have kids of their own and yet show nonsense...

Now when Veer says lets move out of bundela house she will agree with the state of mind she is in...Veer does not deserve what Ichcha is doing when he has supported her all along she is just ignoring Veer

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

varun.tap thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Veecha's relationship always ruined and worst they both are too much irritate us one is by supporting and other by her scratchy voice on thrust of nose ...
Edited by varun.tap - 12 years ago
newvee thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
@sps i too have a feeling that this time iccha will agree to leave bzoo. She's become so self centred. She'll listen to any stranger such as rathore and avinash. Remember how she had trusted avinash's unbelievable story n followed him on that rainy night. But she not even try to understand her inlaws. Veer is also acting irresponsibly as if his only duty is to make his wife happy. I think once taps n nani play their game veer will get his senses back.
ReallyCool thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Newveechafan

@sps i too have a feeling that this time iccha will agree to leave bzoo. She's become so self centred. She'll listen to any stranger such as rathore and avinash. Remember how she had trusted avinash's unbelievable story n followed him on that rainy night. But she not even try to understand her inlaws. Veer is also acting irresponsibly as if his only duty is to make his wife happy. I think once taps n nani play their game veer will get his senses back.

NiiCeee, rightly said!! Went with avinash itself to do bahu natak, going to rathores house for another natak is not big deal to her, poor veer doesnt know this side of her n is dumb enough to nod head to anything she says!! 😆
FunLyfe thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Newveechafan

Well, I don't want to comment on Ichcha...😕, but guess Veer is taking this step only because mai has become too abusive which is not good for the kids...so in a way, he is taking this extreme step in the interest of the kids.
rasyafan thumbnail

Originally posted by: varun.tap

Veecha's relationship always ruined and worst they both are too much irritate us one is by supporting and other by her scratchy voice on thrust of nose ...

🤣 🤣 

Varun u always make me laugh at your comments 👏

🤣 u r such a fun 😆
rasyafan thumbnail

Originally posted by: vijayam

Well, I don't want to comment on Ichcha...😕, but guess Veer is taking this step only because mai has become too abusive which is not good for the kids...so in a way, he is taking this extreme step in the interest of the kids.

Yes Mai forced Veer to think in those terms. When you have taken responsibility of children then it is the parents who protect them and in this I totally support Veer and this is best for children. If there is any fault it lies with All three at Veer's house Dumb abusive buddhe budiya jo sathiya nahi gayehen but jo hamesha se sathiyaye huye hen. Namely Mai, Daddaji and Baba.

They can take care of themselves many servants are there to look after them but who will look after such small children who are totally dependent on Veer and Ichchha. Children are the first priority of both the parents. 

Pity Mai does not realize her luck in getting such obedient and caring children such as Veer and Ichchha.

Ichchha shud agree right away to take the kids away since she has had first hand experience in her growing up. The way nani and Divya treated her but 100$ question is will she listen to Veer will she agree to leave mai's house. I think not. She has to show her mahanta here as well. Besides, history suggests that Ichchha will always listen to people who abuse her and use her such nani and Avinash but she has never respected Veer or Ammu somehow they are never able to convince her. 😕 She is plain dumb 😆 
Edited by rasyafan - 12 years ago
rasyafan thumbnail

Originally posted by: rasyafan

Yes Mai forced Veer to think in those terms. When you have taken responsibility of children then it is the parents who protect them and in this I totally support Veer and this is best for children. If there is any fault it lies with All three at Veer's house Dumb abusive buddhe budiya jo sathiya nahi gayehen but jo hamesha se sathiyaye huye hen. Namely Mai, Daddaji and Baba.

They can take care of themselves many servants are there to look after them but who will look after such small children who are totally dependent on Veer and Ichchha. Children are the first priority of both the parents. 

Pity Mai does not realize her luck in getting such obedient and caring children such as Veer and Ichchha.

Ichchha shud agree right away to take the kids away since she has had first hand experience in her growing up. The way nani and Divya treated her but 100$ question is will she listen to Veer will she agree to leave mai's house. I think not. She has to show her mahanta here as well. Besides, history suggests that Ichchha will always listen to people who abuse her and use her such nani and Avinash but she has never respected Veer or Ammu somehow they are never able to convince her. 😕 She is plain dumb 😆 

😆 i was right about Ichchha mata and her mahanta she thought of Mai but forgot again to think of her adopted kids 😳 now who can convince her that if mai does not love her own son Veer then how come she can come to love her adopted children. The way mai has been snatching every happiness from Veer to give it to either vansh or to get her own happiness in the name of duty responcibility farz so on and on. 😡 🤢 Mai is not human so how can she be a mother or a grand mother.😲  😕

May be nani or avinash can convince her 🤣
Edited by rasyafan - 12 years ago
sweetgirl_21 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: rasyafan

😆 i was right about Ichchha mata and her mahanta she thought of Mai but forgot again to think of her adopted kids 😳 now who can convince her that if mai does not love her own son Veer then how come she can come to love her adopted children. The way mai has been snatching every happiness from Veer to give it to either vansh or to get her own happiness in the name of duty responcibility farz so on and on. 😡 🤢 Mai is not human so how can she be a mother or a grand mother.😲  😕

May be nani or avinash can convince her 🤣

Agree with u 100% on this one. Ichcha convinced Veer to stay!! Kya ladki hai, chullu bhar ki akal bhi nahin hai ise!
rasyafan thumbnail

Originally posted by: veechafan123

Agree with u 100% on this one. Ichcha convinced Veer to stay!! Kya ladki hai, chullu bhar ki akal bhi nahin hai ise!

🤣