Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain

What was wrong with Jeevika's card? (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2

masin

Goldie

masin

Posted: 07 November 2011 at 4:28pm | IP Logged
Yeah I didn't understand why that card didn't seem apt for the wedding...I mean at the end it's a piece of paper that the guests will eventually throw out! Swamini is just trying to find a problem with everything related to Jeevika and her family, when her real problem is simply Manvi! Sometimes I feel that Manvi reminds Swamini of her own youth as a carefree and playful individual...Swamini probably lost that attitude because she lost her brother and had to take up family responsiblities...so I guess it bothers her that despite losing her parents, Manvi is still irresponsible and immature :S

Anyway...back to the original topic...LOL...I think Jeevika's card was fine...it was quite simple and elegant actually as opposed to the shiny and blinding one from the Vadheras!! LOL!

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "What was wrong with Jeevika's card? (Page 2)" in Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Millerrr88

IF-Rockerz

Millerrr88

Posted: 07 November 2011 at 9:34pm | IP Logged
nuthin she is thinking high of herself & fam...like she dislikes everything bout em but brought the relationship together...

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.