Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain
Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain

India-Forums

What was wrong with Jeevika's card? (Page 2)

masin Goldie
masin
masin

Posted: 07 November 2011 at 4:28pm | IP Logged
Yeah I didn't understand why that card didn't seem apt for the wedding...I mean at the end it's a piece of paper that the guests will eventually throw out! Swamini is just trying to find a problem with everything related to Jeevika and her family, when her real problem is simply Manvi! Sometimes I feel that Manvi reminds Swamini of her own youth as a carefree and playful individual...Swamini probably lost that attitude because she lost her brother and had to take up family responsiblities...so I guess it bothers her that despite losing her parents, Manvi is still irresponsible and immature :S

Anyway...back to the original topic...LOL...I think Jeevika's card was fine...it was quite simple and elegant actually as opposed to the shiny and blinding one from the Vadheras!! LOL!
Millerrr88 IF-Rockerz
Millerrr88
Millerrr88

Posted: 07 November 2011 at 9:34pm | IP Logged
nuthin she is thinking high of herself & fam...like she dislikes everything bout em but brought the relationship together...

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index