Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

Consu

Groupbie

Consu

Posted: 04 November 2011 at 7:02pm | IP Logged
Okay, I looked through the forum and dint see a topic on this so thought of creating a topic. What was wrong or say so different with the card send from Jeevika's family side? I saw the episode online and I did kind of replay it a couple of times and I thought the card was perfectly normal. Swaminiji only looked at the envelope and dint even look at the card and started her comments about the card. Also, when the showed Jeevika with the card it was kind of similar to what Viren and his family has chosen but Jeevika's family chose Golden whereas Viren's family chose Silver. 

Did anyone find anything wrong with the card? 

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

luvlife84BhavyaRedyMillerrr88Suchi-Bazingaa

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "What was wrong with Jeevika's card?" in Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

patakhaguddi

IF-Sizzlerz

patakhaguddi

Posted: 04 November 2011 at 7:25pm | IP Logged
I think she thought it was too simple for the "vadhera' family...the ones that they were looking at were much more fancy, heavier...shinier etc.
vaise I liked the card just fine haha. but you know the vadheras are 'high class'

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Sabahdesi chicBazingaaSuchi-

Suchi-

IF-Sizzlerz

Suchi-

Posted: 04 November 2011 at 7:30pm | IP Logged
i thought it was peffectly ok.

If she thought they were not a fit for her family she shouldn't have picked them in the first place!?

btw is this marriage to happen? any news on SBS etc?

BTW I love seema ji : ) she is an awesome Actress loved her since bidaai days!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Sabah

-Ravjot-

IF-Veteran Member

-Ravjot-

I-F Crazy Creatives

Posted: 04 November 2011 at 9:25pm | IP Logged
I guess the card Jeevika's family picked wasn't shiny enough or something? I thought the card for the Vadhera's was a bit blinding (the one Swamini was holdingLOL)

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

SabahmasinBazingaa

Saranghae

IF-Addictz

Saranghae

Posted: 04 November 2011 at 10:58pm | IP Logged
swamini ko laga hein wo card unki status ko match karne type ka nhi hein,.c thought ki card aise hogi ko shadi v uss type ki hein hogi,.so wo disappointed hogaye thi,.bt swamini ko sochna chahiye tha ki usne jis ghar se rishta joda hein wo unke jaise rich family nhi hein!

desi chic

IF-Sizzlerz

desi chic

Posted: 05 November 2011 at 12:01am | IP Logged
She forgot that simplicity is eleganceEmbarrassed... And like everyone said, the lack of shine must have contributed to her dislike! When Viren's mum said these are just formalities, she was referring to things like cards, yet Swaminiji generalized her comment to the entire "shaadi." Something's up with this woman!

Cheers,
dc

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Sabahmasin

Sabah

Goldie

Sabah

Posted: 05 November 2011 at 12:56am | IP Logged
Haha. Swamini is kinda creepy. Really now? Not shinny enough? And not to mention she is the one who brought the rishta. There is something fishy here. 

Consu

Groupbie

Consu

Posted: 07 November 2011 at 1:21pm | IP Logged
cool then... I thought I had missed something... LOL but it was just Swaminiji being herself.. Wink

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.