Page 1 of 1

Armu4eva

Coolbie

Armu4eva

Posted: 04 November 2011 at 6:45pm | IP Logged

celeb speak 

MANISH RAISINGHANI 

Actor 

My dream house would be a massive pent house with a swimming pool on my sun deck looking into the Arabian Sea at the highest floor possible... an elevator which opens in my house,long passages,white interiors... an automated house which can be controlled on phone or tablet.It should have a den in black granite which would be my gaming and gizmo room having my fuse ball table and table tennis table... a mini theatre with recliner seats in beige leather... a nice waterfall on the sun deck with an earthy wooden sit out for evenings.It can also be done up in the Arabic style where my family can chill with a hookah corner,big bathrooms with jaccuzi and spacious bedrooms with a high ceiling.I would prefer a sea-facing home in Worli.I love the feel of the town.

As told to Neha Dani 

[Previous] Times Property [Next]

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

princess_musaavivakirkRajinilicious

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "TOI: Dream house- Celeb Speak-Manish" in Sasural Simar Ka forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

avivakirk

IF-Sizzlerz

Banned Upon Request

Posted: 04 November 2011 at 9:22pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

Rajinilicious

IF-Stunnerz

Rajinilicious

Posted: 04 November 2011 at 11:06pm | IP Logged
thanks for sharing dear 

-RH-

-RH-

Posted: 06 November 2011 at 10:08am | IP Logged
thnx 4 sharing ...

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.