Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

Armu4eva

Coolbie

Armu4eva

Posted: 04 November 2011 at 6:35pm | IP Logged
Footloose & fancyfree 

Small screen hotties share their holiday memories with readers of Ahmedabad Times 

Telly actors work round the clock but festivals are time when these busy bees take a break from their routine,relax and enjoy their time away from the hectic shooting schedules.For some it is also a time when they spend quality time with family and close ones and some of our TV actors seem to have made the most out of their holidays this Diwali.AT brings you snapshot memories of some of their travel diaries.

Compiled by Amrita Mulchandani 

KARAN MEHRA 

I had gone to London during the festival.It was a work cum-pleasure trip.Festive fervour was in the air.I met a lot of Indians and it was an overwhelming experience.Thanks to the huge NRI population,Indian festivals are celebrated with great zest and fun.I also went to Delhi for a day with my girlfriend Nisha (Rawal).It was good to be home after five years.I am glad I got to spend quality time with my family.

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

harinihari_Amina_anu2908_shona__vinita__deepshi_sush4frndzmoonlight08-Stutz-cuttieesaru.gpree4ruMeow_Aleena_Divya_

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "TOI: Footlose and Fancyfree- Karan" in Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

_Amina_

Coolbie

_Amina_

Posted: 04 November 2011 at 6:55pm | IP Logged
Thanx for sharing Smile

nakshcrazyfan

nakshcrazyfan

Posted: 04 November 2011 at 10:10pm | IP Logged
Thanks a lot for sharing. And yes, now i agree that karan includes NOC in evrything.

-Raz-

IF-Rockerz

-Raz-

Posted: 04 November 2011 at 10:37pm | IP Logged
Nisha ke alava he doesnt think of anything else..Nisha is a lucky girl...she has someone so special..who loves her and who means the world to him..he always mentions her name..how sweet..LOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

anamika00_Ilma_sush4frndzpree4ru

_Ilma_

Goldie

_Ilma_

Posted: 04 November 2011 at 11:41pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by _naksh_raz

Nisha ke alava he doesnt think of anything else..Nisha is a lucky girl...she has someone so special..who loves her and who means the world to him..he always mentions her name..how sweet..LOL

Totally agree with you! He mentions her in everything! That is indeed a sweet gesture and shows how much he loves and how much she means to him. How lucky is Nisha!!

sush4frndz

IF-Rockerz

sush4frndz

Posted: 05 November 2011 at 12:06am | IP Logged
thanks for sharing

sdhg

Goldie

sdhg

Posted: 05 November 2011 at 12:16am | IP Logged
Thanx for sharing Smile

shruthi.sweety

IF-Dazzler

shruthi.sweety

Posted: 05 November 2011 at 3:12am | IP Logged
TFS.Clap.there is not a single interview or article of karan where he has not mentioned about nisha.sometimes he might have missed to mention about his parents ,bro or friends but not nisha..true,nisha is very lucky to have karan in her life who is so loving n caring.Smile

Edited by shruthi.sweety - 05 November 2011 at 3:12am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sush4frndz

Post Reply New Post

Go to top