Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain
Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain

India-Forums

OK I AM A TOTALLL FIDAA (Page 4)

ashred12 IF-Rockerz
ashred12
ashred12

Posted: 06 November 2011 at 10:14pm | IP Logged
suchi dear...u better not leave d stories in between...or i'll haunt u forever...*still upset fm ccbm weekends*
i started seeing d show after first two weeks...i ended watching virman scene on YT one day n fell in luv with their nokjhoks... :)

Edited by ashred12 - 06 November 2011 at 10:16pm
anjubala IF-Rockerz
anjubala
anjubala

Posted: 07 November 2011 at 8:44am | IP Logged
OMG...Suchi you here on this forum...so happy to see you. Welcome. So, lams was able to convince you enough..good going Lams..
I am looking forward to your weekend retreats on JeeVi and VirMan.. man, these both jodis are awesome. And it is a sincere request, do not leave your retreats half way now.
I have told Milee and Abids to watch this show and hoping they will join. It will be so much fun if our old gang is back.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

lams

ashred12 IF-Rockerz
ashred12
ashred12

Posted: 07 November 2011 at 10:36am | IP Logged
hey anju...we shud make abids analyse swaminiji...it'd be a treat to read...
RavishingSaRun IF-Sizzlerz
RavishingSaRun
RavishingSaRun

Posted: 07 November 2011 at 10:38am | IP Logged
welcome to the forum suchi i love the couples but more then that the invidual sisters bond its so cute

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index