Post Reply New Post

Page 4 of 4

Page 1 Page 3
Page   of 4

ashred12

IF-Rockerz

ashred12

Posted: 06 November 2011 at 10:14pm | IP Logged
suchi dear...u better not leave d stories in between...or i'll haunt u forever...*still upset fm ccbm weekends*
i started seeing d show after first two weeks...i ended watching virman scene on YT one day n fell in luv with their nokjhoks... :)

Edited by ashred12 - 06 November 2011 at 10:16pm

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "OK I AM A TOTALLL FIDAA (Page 4)" in Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

anjubala

IF-Rockerz

anjubala

Posted: 07 November 2011 at 8:44am | IP Logged
OMG...Suchi you here on this forum...so happy to see you. Welcome. So, lams was able to convince you enough..good going Lams..
I am looking forward to your weekend retreats on JeeVi and VirMan.. man, these both jodis are awesome. And it is a sincere request, do not leave your retreats half way now.
I have told Milee and Abids to watch this show and hoping they will join. It will be so much fun if our old gang is back.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

lams

ashred12

IF-Rockerz

ashred12

Posted: 07 November 2011 at 10:36am | IP Logged
hey anju...we shud make abids analyse swaminiji...it'd be a treat to read...

RavishingSaRun

IF-Sizzlerz

RavishingSaRun

Posted: 07 November 2011 at 10:38am | IP Logged
welcome to the forum suchi i love the couples but more then that the invidual sisters bond its so cute

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.