Finally reliving my life , ff pt 5 (Jan 9th 2012)

Posted: 12 years ago
Part 1

In the streets of Delhi crowded with people and drivers and the roads which led to the ASR fashion company , entering Arnav sing raizada , cold bitter and most of all mean

Arnav came and hurriedly went to his cabin , he just wanted to be alone , after all that happened in his life.

She had left him and no one knew where .you guys might be thinking he's talking about lavanya no I'm talking about khushi.
Lavanya the name came running around his head , nd a tear from his eyes
This name bought back many memories .
Flashback:
5 months ago:
Lavanya: ASR here is you clothes and I'll be late home today , im gonna go meet my friend.
Arnav: okie Lavanya and be carefully , you know I get worried when you don't come.
Lavanya: asr you act like kids some time
Arnav: why can't I miss my wife ?
Lavanya smiled and hugged him
Lavanya: bye
Arnav smiled as we'll: bye

Lavanya's thoughts: khushi you have left me so much , you changed the Arnav who never cared for me now loves me and most of all you changed me chamkelli , where have you gone , please come back .
After 45 minutes :
RING RING
Arnav : hello
Some guy: Hello is this Arnav Singh raizada
Arnav: yes and why do you have my wifes phone , where is she?
Some guy: sir thats why I called you , your wife had an accident , please come to sanjeevani hospital .
Arnav: WHAT
SIleNCEd
Arnav ran outside his office , all of his employees shocked
Arnav: di come to sanjeevani hospital Lavanya had an accident .
Anjali: I'm coming .

After that it seemed like my life was over , she left me as well .
Arnav: doctor how is my wife ?
Doc: sorry mr raizada she only has few minutes left and she wants to talk to you.
Arnav could not believe it
Arnav entered the room and saw a bandaged Lavanya and sevrely hurt.
Arnav: Lavanya
Lavanya tried to smile
Arnav: why would you do this to me , I shouldve never let you go now look what happened .
Lavanya: asr listen I only have some time left in this world , promise me that you will not ruin your life , promise me that you will get marries again and please take care of our daughter.
Arnav couldn't believe it they're child was alive.
Arnav: Lavanya how did this happened?
Lavanya: miracle asr miracle , I want her to have a motherly love which I couldn't give to her please asr PRO - silence
Arnav looked at her not saying anything , all quiet
Arnav: LAVANYA screamed Arnav
Anjali came running and found her gone and Arnav holding a kid
Flashback ended

Now my life only revolves around my family and my most precious daughter : Lavanya
Edited by Zindagirocks_21 - 12 years ago
tht is rele interesting! so different from the other things I had read! do continue n pm me when u udpate!
i liked it so much pls pm me when u update next part
Thanks Guys so much (: I just wanted something different story so decided to start this I hope you like this part as well :)

Part 2

Anjali arnavs older called .
Anjali: chote where are you? Hurry up , don't you have to go to marriage
That's when Arnav remembered about the wedding that was going to be held at nanital
Arnav : oh di I forgot about it ,I'm coming just pack my suites would you please .
Anjali: chote everything is packed all you have to do is come home that's all laughed anjali.

After 15 minutes of driving in silence Arnav got out of his car and opened the door , approaching him his lovely daughter Lavanya , running
Lavanya: pappa
Arnav smiled and went and picked her up
Arnva: how is my lovely daughter
Lavanya smiled ,she could understand what peoplewere talking around her easily.
Lavanya kissed his cheek .
Anjali: chote shes become naughty and everyday she would make faces at me so that I could force you take her with u in the wedding.
Arnav laughed
Arnav: Lavanya sorry but I can't take you , I'm really sorry plus its a long way there Arnav kissed her cheek
Lavanya: agghh
Both anajli and Arnav couldn't stop themselves from laughing at her misciefs

Anjali: chote go get ready .
Jai Prakash jee put this suit case in arnavs car .
Arnav left to go to his Frieda wedding he had begged him to come and even threthned to not get marry if he doesn't come
Arnav thought: why I'm feeling different , why do I feel something is going to happen , something that will change my life why ??

All through out the ride Arnav only kept on thinking about that .
He entered the hotel where the grooms family and the girls family were staying and all the functions were being held here as well.
All the people around him looked at him confused and shocked
Well ofcourse asr had a reputation to maintain .
Aman came running down the status shocked he couldn't believe Arnav singh raizada actually came omg
Aman : Arnav you actually here , you actually came omg this has to be the biggest highlight of my day .
Arnav: stop exaggerating I didn't come here for you I came here for that poor girl who is about to marry you . I feel bad for her
Aman made a face and hugged him .

Aman: come I'll show you your room
Aman led Arnav to his room and specifically told him that it's a wedding not a business meeting and he has to dress up in this shirwani .
At first Arnav didn't agree but had to it else too much drama was gonna happen , caused by his friend Aman ,
Aman the innocent , this reminded him of khushi .
How she was so innocent but naught at same time ,
At around 7:00 ceremonies began and Arnav came downstairs looking dashing as ever and all the girls eyes were on him .
Arnav thought: girls these days

People were putting haldi on both to e soon bride and groom .

Girl: arre move aside I have to get ready as well and take these flowers omg so much stuff , what's everybody doing ?
Agghh

Aunty: are bitya stop stressing your self the wedding planners will take care of everything.
Girl: okie Aunty I'm gonna go get ready now .

She left from over there and ran up to her to get ready

After what seemed like ages for her actually wa only 15 minutes , she ran downstairs with the flowers bucket and ran into someone all the flower on them .
Girl: hey watch where you going shouted .
All the people stopped around and were shocked to see who the guy was except the girl.

Arnav couldnt take all this anymore , everyone so happy as if they dont have any problem in their life , he was gonna go to backyard when some chick bumped into him , but when she heard her voice her couldn't it , was it her , was it really her?

Arnav turned around to find a gorgeous girl wearing lehnga and looking magnificent as ever , yes it was her , it was hiskhushi.

Khushi: her etch where you going?
What do you think ...
Shocked !!
All the people were confused at her reaction even Aman and his soon to be wife, priya.

Khushi: arrnnaavvv
Arnav
Arnav was shocked !
Arnav: khusshhii
Before Arnav could react khushi ran up to him dripping the flowers she was holding and hugged him .

Why did I do that why did I ran York him after ignoring him for past 3 and half years why? Thought khushi.

Arnav was just beyond happy especially when she hugged him arnv couldn't hold back anymore and Hugge her back .

After few seconds they broke the hug
Not knowing that eveyone was looking at them.

Aman: priya This way better then a tv show smirked Aman.
Priya couldn't stop but giggled.

Arnav: khushi where have you been all these years , didn't you once care aboutme Anjali jii or your family .
How could you leave us all like
That.

Khushi just cried
Hope you like it and please don't fifer to comment :)
I found this very different and interesting! please do continue!
Very nice and intreasting do continue
Part 3 

Realizing what khushi had just done she ran away from there leaving arnav confused .
Arnav: khushi where are you going ? 
He ran after her 

Why why did do this , the truth and the feelings was trying to hard what if comes out , no let him know about it at all .

Arnav who was running after her , now knew exactly why she ran away from him.
Arnavs thought : know have done that that night , it was my mistake that she had to leave everyone , why couldnt i control my feelings and emotions , i hope she's alright .

arnav caught her wrist and pulled her back , she was still crying .
arnav: khushi are you okie ?
khushi: why wouldnt i be arnav jee , im just so happy to see you here oh and by the way where is lavanya jee ?
silence was all that they could hear 
arnav knew he had to tell her the truth but didnt know how ?
arnav: lavanya left me ?
khushi: what , where , and most of all why ??
arnav: what i mean is that she got into an accident five months ago and left me forever.
khushi do you know that she kept on asking about you , will khushi come to my marriage , whose going to dress her up and make her look like a bride , who will she cry on , she just wanted to meet you so badly , but you never came .
khushi couldnt believe whatt she just heard lavanya dead , before she could say something 

MOMMY 
Do continue...,...
Plz pm me

love this new and different ff!!

plzz plzz add me to your pm list!!
continue soon!!
oh nice..and interesting..update soon :)