Diya Aur Baati Hum

Bhabho's skewed rules laid down for Sandhya

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

lashy

IF-Stunnerz

lashy

Posted: 04 November 2011 at 5:15pm | IP Logged
Nayi Beendani should not be educated beyond 7th standard but own daughter is permitted to study and do no work around home Geek
Nayi Beendani should only nod head "haan ji haan ji" to husband's orders but bhabho is allowed to back-answer, insult and demean her husband whenever the poor thing ever gets a chance to express himself *tsk tsk*  Shocked
Old Beendani is allowed to have longer 'honeymoon' period while nayi beendani only has one year WinkWinkWink

care to add to the list?

Edited by lashy - 04 November 2011 at 5:15pm

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

MsNazDay_DreamsMizhinurulainb2011monika_2691

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Bhabho's skewed rules laid down for Sandhya" in Diya Aur Baati Hum forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

MsNaz

MsNaz

Posted: 04 November 2011 at 7:29pm | IP Logged
Hi Everyone,

It's Naz, had to step out of the shadows today as this forum needs to be more active and I really needed to make a comment lolzzz

lashy loved your post you know I was thinking the exact same thing, Bhabho is so controlling, the episode when she was telling Sandiyah about the "Suhag Rath" and the "Expectations" of the daughter-in-law made me cringe all I could think was hypocrite and creepy...

I wonder if bhabho is over emphasizing all the rules because she is scared of losing her son... after today's episode and Mondays pre-cap I am certain this is the case. Bhabho has total obedience from Suraj and I guess she doesn't want to lose that, maybe the only way she sees this continuing is by having the same from Suraj's wife...

What do you guys think???

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Day_Dreamssadanajayab2011sun2011monika_2691

monika_2691

Goldie

monika_2691

Posted: 04 November 2011 at 9:36pm | IP Logged
Bhabo is a control freak...whats wrong in being happy for her son?Suraj and Sandhya both deserve so much from life...yet they are being denied so much in life...

Edited by monika_2691 - 04 November 2011 at 9:37pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sadanajayab2011

b2011

Coolbie

b2011

Posted: 04 November 2011 at 11:46pm | IP Logged
@lashy:  Nice post.

@MsNaz: Hi, welcome to the forum.

Bhabho is in dilemma.  She wants her obedient son to live his life and be happy but at the same time feeling insecure with the slightest of things as it happened when Suraj brought the pendant to his would-be.

Regarding her expectations of her daughter-in-law Angry...will she advice the same to her daughter when she will get married, Angry even dedicate your breaths to your in-laws family.

Edited by b2011 - 04 November 2011 at 11:48pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sadanajayamonika_2691

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.