Dharampatni

Nice Jhodi Mohan-Kastur

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

Apu90

Apu90

Posted: 04 November 2011 at 4:05pm | IP Logged
When the show started I had doubts on this jhodi...I watched Aasiya in Bandini .Her  performance was good...so I was curious to watch how she would have starred the new role...Instead I watch Harshad for the first time onscreen...I have to say I had a bad impression on him at the start when he came on screen at the first time...His behaviour with the lady(beggar)...and before his reaction when his mama and mom was putting on his neck the mala at his arrival in India...
But now he is acting well...the lead couple chemistry is going well...and it's growing up day after day...LOL...Mohan' expressions are very good...and kastur' too ...So well done..I expect to watch more romance between them...Tongue

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Lopitahina91-Siddhi-Jaz1990

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Nice Jhodi Mohan-Kastur" in Dharampatni forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Jaz1990

IF-Dazzler

Jaz1990

Posted: 04 November 2011 at 4:45pm | IP Logged

Yes they are Heart

-Siddhi-

Goldie

-Siddhi-

Posted: 04 November 2011 at 11:35pm | IP Logged
agree.

Apu90

Apu90

Posted: 05 November 2011 at 7:41am | IP Logged

I enjoyed a lot the bathroom scene when Mohan was into the bathroom by chance and Kastur came into the bathroom in order to change...very funny expression from Mohan...he was embarrassedLOL...

Kastur is so sweet...I like her "I'm sorry Mohan ji!Smile

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.