Chat Clubs

Siddhima/JeRan Unbreakable Bond:Woh Humsafar Tha (Page 4)

Post Reply New Post

Page 4 of 150

Pragzie

IF-Sizzlerz

Pragzie

Posted: 05 November 2011 at 12:33am | IP Logged
CongoHug

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Siddhima/JeRan Unbreakable Bond:Woh Humsafar Tha (Page 4)" in Chat Clubs forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

*Shruti*

Global Moderator

*Shruti*

Posted: 05 November 2011 at 1:31am | IP Logged
No question of being the other woman ever 

Journalist-turned-actress Anjum Farooki says shes very different from her screen character,in a chat with Roshni K Olivera 

Acting happened by chance for Anjum Farooki,who started her career as a journalist,covering the television beat.She debuted in the serial Antara and sometime later bagged Colors Ballika Vadhu that has made her a household face today.Here she talks about her character Gauri,who plays the other woman,and a lot more... 

Do you have any similarity with your onscreen character Gauri 

Not at all.When I took up the show,my character was that of a medical student,who is an ambitious girl,strong-minded.I could relate to that.But now my character is very different.In my scenes I have to talk at a real high pitch and thats so not me.In fact,my friends wonder how I manage to do that! 

Your character borders on the negative... 

The show is not a typical daily show with a vamp etc.But,yes,I agree my character has turned grey.And I do have a lot of people,especially outside Mumbai,who come upto me and ask me why I am doing this to Anandi,why am I being the other woman.

What if in real life,like in the serial,you reach a point where you are drawn to an already married man 

Im very clear about that.I would never allow it to get to that point.So theres no question of being the other woman.

Whats on the personal front Are you seeing some one 

No,Im not.Im single.

And marriage... would you prefer a love or an arranged match 

Im not getting married anytime soon.But whenever I do,Im open to either.If I meet somebody thats fine or else Im sure my parents will make the right choice for me.

Talking about work,do you wonder what next after this show,considering the uncertainty in the industry 

I dont plan the future at all.I dont even know what Ill do next.

DIFFERENT STROKES: Anjum Farooki 

.Angel

IF-Stunnerz

.Angel

Posted: 05 November 2011 at 4:50am | IP Logged

fariya94

IF-Dazzler

fariya94

Posted: 05 November 2011 at 5:51am | IP Logged
hello...congo shongo on the new threadParty

-Saania-

IF-Rockerz